Price Check lr 40 fen / lp 40 perf / k2 perfected /Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Edition

So you were not really done after all?

Go and shoot some mobs. 😁

I'm more interested to see what will happen when MA loads those CLD's. That's much more fun.

I'm done, with that particular argument over huge devaluation "is good" Simply from the prospective if you buy it for 48k less, you still own the same weapon, but it cost 48k less. Regardless what you 'might' loot during 6 months.

I've mentioned loads of times Evey, that I enjoy my style of play, for considerably less input cost with decent opportunities. I can even loot 'unreal tokens' with 500 ped adjusted unlimited whip that cost circa 100 input ped an hour to run. Not hard.

I have no problem if anyone wants to turnover 50k ped a day though... go for it.😁
It's great you enjoy your style but I don't understand why you constantly try to come up with arguments against other people's style and their choices.... ? If you're so happy with your style why can't you find your peace of mind and let it go?

Good tools vs bad tools math is simple.
Let's assume the case of an active hunter that shot in loot 2.0 in total 34.271.350. If this hunter would hunt with a 65% eff vs an 85% eff tool, the TT loss would be over $50k - from the 1.5% tt loss difference between the two setups. Disregard all other variables (this is my total tt in since 2017 and there are many other hunters that shot more than I did).

If a tool saves 514k PED - what's this tool worth? Let's say the tools listed in OP are 25% cycle capacity~ - the answer will probably be different for each person on this planet. If high eff tool is not worth it for you, IT'S OK, don't feel bad, just let it go, other people think different than you.

People who hunt with boiga wont understand why other people spend up to 350k for a high efficiency weapon

People who got nothing to do with pvp wont understand why spending 50k on a good pk weapon makes more sence then spending 100k on a high efficiency weapon

Some ubers who maxed out everything dont unserstand why other people do reselling

Diferent places , diferent choices, diferent style,diferent prices

I gave only the eff argument, but there are other arguments, like the dps, dpp, UL amp vs L amp and ofc, the play style argument. For the right person these tools can save much more than their current value but at the same time, for Rick, won't do anything so it's OK for Rick to say 1000 PED tops and for others 100k tops. Just understand that there are always different perspectives

No u would not and u know it. MA is flooding market with items. Not only outside factors but also ingame factors now paints one picture. Item prices will go down and are going down.
I agree just look at rings
Buying one from now is pure Losses, except maybe some rare old one

It's great you enjoy your style but I don't understand why you constantly try to come up with arguments against other people's style and their choices.... ? If you're so happy with your style why can't you find your peace of mind and let it go?

Good tools vs bad tools math is simple.
Let's assume the case of an active hunter that shot in loot 2.0 in total 34.271.350. If this hunter would hunt with a 65% eff vs an 85% eff tool, the TT loss would be over $50k - from the 1.5% tt loss difference between the two setups. Disregard all other variables (this is my total tt in since 2017 and there are many other hunters that shot more than I did).

If a tool saves 514k PED - what's this tool worth? Let's say the tools listed in OP are 25% cycle capacity~ - the answer will probably be different for each person on this planet. If high eff tool is not worth it for you, IT'S OK, don't feel bad, just let it go, other people think different than you.

I don't need to groom the community to sell them 200k weapons, and when that weapon drops to 40k in value tell them, "don't worry, that's good. I'm still your friend".

I also don't understand why you try to minimise big losses either, or justify the weapon to reduce those losses. You're obviously not playing the game correctly if constantly fighting to claw back loss all the time.

Just because you might be a big hunter, doesn't mean you're doing it right. Ego can be a very expensive emotion in this game though 🤣

All the best out there Evry.

Rick.

I don't need to groom the community to sell them 200k weapons, and when that weapon drops to 40k in value tell them, "don't worry, that's good. I'm still your friend".

I also don't understand why you try to minimise big losses either, or justify the weapon to reduce those losses. You're obviously not playing the game correctly if constantly fighting to claw back loss all the time.

Just because you might be a big hunter, doesn't mean you're doing it right. Ego can be a very expensive emotion in this game though 🤣

All the best out there Evry.

Rick.
You're very predictable, no matter the angle or perspective, the community can get to you a big fat 0 information, nothing sticks :D

My arguments were always the same, long before I had any weapon for sale. The tt losses are minimised by the markup made and one should not buy a weapon until they see potential for profit. If you buy a weapon and you're scared about it's value going down, you bought it for the wrong reasons and it was a mistake to do it. Go buy deeds instead. These have completely other functions.

You're very predictable, no matter the angle or perspective, the community can get to you a big fat 0 information, nothing sticks :D

My arguments were always the same, long before I had any weapon for sale. The tt losses are minimised by the markup made and one should not buy a weapon until they see potential for profit. If you buy a weapon and you're scared about it's value going down, you bought it for the wrong reasons and it was a mistake to do it. Go buy deeds instead. These have completely other functions.

I find it interesting that I replied to another players comment (regarding 48k devaluation), and yet again you're on a personal crusade to nullify my opinion. That comment had nothing to do with you, and it already received the usual suspects red markers anyway. Ask yourself, why you do that, are you the community judge?

You deal with me like some husbands deal with their wife. "It's your fault, I hurt you". Because im hardly ever on the attack, I'm usually 'always' in the position of defence.

Anyway I think the CLD's are up soon, so let's see what MA's latest move brings us. More fun in game I say.

Laters, hof it up.

Rick

I find it interesting that I replied to another players comment (regarding 48k devaluation), and yet again you're on a personal crusade to nullify my opinion. That comment had nothing to do with you, and it already received the usual suspects red markers anyway. Ask yourself, why you do that, are you the community judge?

You deal with me like some husbands deal with their wife. "It's your fault, I hurt you". Because im hardly ever on the attack, I'm usually 'always' in the position of defence.

Anyway I think the CLD's are up soon, so let's see what MA's latest move brings us. More fun in game I say.

Laters, hof it up.

Rick
That's the thing, you're always trying to defend your option to not purchase a weapon. Yoou don't have to, it's not for you, that is clear as day.
Whenever there's a price check or discussion, you're there with nothing on topic to say other than IRL stuff, birds in the woods, wife under the desk, 0 relevance to the topic and how crazy are people to change these weapons for sums of money and instead of asking yourself why do they do that, you go ahead and straight up offer some alternatives that have no relevance to what people are doing in this game and what people want to achieve.

We know you don't understand the game, I'm not sure why you try to prove us every time you post in these threads.... ??

This is what i love about entropia

Every path you choose to go is the right path for you,but the wrong for others.
This game is very complex.

I give a example in rl when i sold my AMG-mercedes to a guy who owns a Porshe (the amg was for his whife) and he was a Former Manager,now selfemployed earning a lot of money while sleeping

Blah blah long storry i keep it short
After we set up the Deal we did Meet Infront of my house ( few Apartments in it) the porshe guy was like : wow bro you made it you bought a big ass house earning cahs out of it,you dont need anything more in live.
I was like : wtf that guy owns a porshe and tells me i made it ... i dont understand ....
Few month later my Coworker (who was from the same place as the porshe guy) told me about house prices where he used to live

Then it made sence

Prices of those Kind of houses are way out of his range 2 to 4 Million based on location while where i live you buy them for less then you wuld spend on a porshe. So he rather pays rent and buys a porshe & used AMG, while for me those cars are straight wasted money.

Diferent places ,diferent choices

This is what i love about entropia

Every path you choose to go is the right path for you,but the wrong for others.
This game is very complex.

I give a example in rl when i sold my AMG-mercedes to a guy who owns a Porshe (the amg was for his whife) and he was a Former Manager,now selfemployed earning a lot of money while sleeping

Blah blah long storry i keep it short
After we set up the Deal we did Meet Infront of my house ( few Apartments in it) the porshe guy was like : wow bro you made it you bought a big ass house earning cahs out of it,you dont need anything more in live.
I was like : wtf that guy owns a porshe and tells me i made it ... i dont understand ....
Few month later my Coworker (who was from the same place as the porshe guy) told me about house prices where he used to live

Then it made sence

Prices of those Kind of houses are way out of his range 2 to 4 Million based on location while where i live you buy them for less then you wuld spend on a porshe. So he rather pays rent and buys a porshe & used AMG, while for me those cars are straight wasted money.

Diferent places ,diferent choices
Long story short, perspective is important :)

That's the thing, you're always trying to defend your option to not purchase a weapon. Yoou don't have to, it's not for you, that is clear as day.
Whenever there's a price check or discussion, you're there with nothing on topic to say other than IRL stuff, birds in the woods, wife under the desk, 0 relevance to the topic and how crazy are people to change these weapons for sums of money and instead of asking yourself why do they do that, you go ahead and straight up offer some alternatives that have no relevance to what people are doing in this game and what people want to achieve.

We know you don't understand the game, I'm not sure why you try to prove us every time you post in these threads.... ??

Give it rest. I made a simple reply (in a nice way "ohh come on") to a player that stated 48k deprecation loss on his weapon was acceptable in 6 months, based on their usage of the weapon

I stand by my response, that "I didn't agree". That hardly warrants your "sustained" attack on my game knowledge, experience and character.

It really is awful behaviour, from you.

It is game, we can have laugh here, be a bit human. Talk about RL if "we" want.

Give it rest. I made a simple reply (in a nice way "ohh come on") to a player that stated 48k deprecation loss on his weapon was acceptable in 6 months, based on their usage of the weapon

I stand by my response, that "I didn't agree". That hardly warrants your "sustained" attack on my game knowledge, experience and character.

It really is awful behaviour, from you.

It is game, we can have laugh here, be a bit human. Talk about RL if "we" want.
Why are you taking it and making it personal, it's not, I'm debating here the idea of "ohh come on" - "you must have something better to do with your money". I'm pointing out that in all these topics that attract you like a magnet, you always bring the same argument, there are other things to do. You bring no valid argument and only try to lure the attention to irrelevant corners of your life.

It's OK to not be interested, it may not be for you, it's OK to not agree with a price but if YOU HAVE TO POINT IT OUT of a debate thread, bring some arguments that are relevant to anything discussed here, not other alternatives in life.... You're never on topic and never able to focus on the subject discussed here. And when you point it out and discuss publicly, you subject your opinion to criticism, that's how internet works. That's how life works.

Why are you taking it and making it personal, it's not, I'm debating here the idea of "ohh come on" - "you must have something better to do with your money". I'm pointing out that in all these topics that attract you like a magnet, you always bring the same argument, there are other things to do. You bring no valid argument and only try to lure the attention to irrelevant corners of your life.

It's OK to not be interested, it may not be for you, it's OK to not agree with a price but if YOU HAVE TO POINT IT OUT of a debate thread, bring some arguments that are relevant to anything discussed here, not other alternatives in life.... You're never on topic and never able to focus on the subject discussed here. And when you point it out and discuss publicly, you subject your opinion to criticism, that's how internet works. That's how life works.

It's not hard to understand Evey. I'm not a fan of huge depreciation on weapon values. "It's an opinion". Read it, don't read it... walk on by.

I've deposited bought and used FEN weapons. I was top 3 mindforce at one point, probably top 2 tamer in game now (maybe no1). I've been there tried most things.

Sure I don't throw thousands of dollars at it these last few years, and in your mind that justifies labelling me as nothing unexperienced player.

Your posts though, are typical; "beat them up, little cuddle, twist some words, suck them back in, beat them up again". Classic control bullying behaviour. It's not a good trait.

I am on topic, it just doesn't fit with your narrative or agenda. If you're confident that your way is the best way. You don't need to attack others opinions do you.

It's not hard to understand Evey. I'm not a fan of huge depreciation on weapon values. "It's an opinion". Read it, don't read it... walk on by.

I've deposited bought and used FEN weapons. I was top 3 mindforce at one point, probably top 2 tamer in game now (maybe no1). I've been there tried most things.

Sure I don't throw thousands of dollars at it these last few years, and in your mind that justifies labelling me as nothing unexperienced player.

Your posts though, are typical; "beat them up, little cuddle, twist some words, suck them back in, beat them up again". Classic control bullying behaviour. It's not a good trait.

I am on topic, it just doesn't fit with your narrative or agenda. If you're confident that your way is the best way. You don't need to attack others opinions do you.
You are everything but on topic, you are delusional. You think throwing thousands at the game makes you a good player? That's cutting a few corners. That doesn't give you any brains or knowledge. You bought a FEN weapon and you were expecting to be compensated by MA with the markup of the item you bought, via a HOF, that's about where your game knowledge expands. Focus on the topic and try discussing the idea of saving through using superior equipment instead of discussing events like devaluation in 4 years or something, using bad equipment will hurt a lot more the budget in 4 years than the devaluation, that's the essence...

You are everything but on topic, you are delusional. You think throwing thousands at the game makes you a good player? That's cutting a few corners. That doesn't give you any brains or knowledge. You bought a FEN weapon and you were expecting to be compensated by MA with the markup of the item you bought, via a HOF, that's about where your game knowledge expands. Focus on the topic and try discussing the idea of saving through using superior equipment instead of discussing events like devaluation in 4 years or something, using bad equipment will hurt a lot more the budget in 4 years than the devaluation, that's the essence...

Wow..... you've spent all day ranting at me, because I suggested that losing 48000 ped on a recent weapon purchase was not a wise financial decision. Who does that? Only you it seems (not 'we' as you like to use often, like a self-proclaimed elected 'know-all' forum President). 🤣

Even when I tell you that you're being abusive, nasty and horrible and gone way too far, you double down again, trying to distroy my good character like some wannabe desperate "witch hunter". Help me burn him people, help me burn Rick!!

There is your delusion. You are neither an elected forum official or a witch hunter. No one is helping you build a big fire to burn me on.

Which leaves you alone, fighting a personal crusade of hate, simply because i posting a little comment, you didn't like. Absolutely pathetic, stop it.

You should apologise and learn to be a nicer human being.

Good night.
Rick.

Last edited:
Bunch of nonsense, again

Okay, let us summarize. This started with a user saying, paraphrased:

"Even if my item list 48k in value, it would still have been a wise investment for me, because of the money saved from using superior tools has saved me more than that'

To which you replied, paraphrased:
"Oh come on, an item losing 48k in value can't be a good investment"

This despite said player providing insight as to why he would see it as a good investment,.

After this you have continued to argue your point, despite several people who have even provided numbers of why superior tools are saving or making them more money than putting an equal amount of money into passive income alternatives.

So back on topic somewhat:
Item value depreciation in this game is only ever an issue if you are making the purchase for the wrong reasons in the first place. If you know what an item does for you, you´ll know what it is worth to you, and you wouldn´t need to worry about the item losing value.

For sure. an item not losing value after purchase would be great, and item increasing in value would be ideal. It might feel bad to see the value of your item going down, but if your cost savings offset the price drop (which it will do. eventually) it is a non-issue. Also, there´s just the option of keeping the item if you don´t want to sell it at a loss :D

Okay, let us summarize. This started with a user saying, paraphrased:

"Even if my item list 48k in value, it would still have been a wise investment for me, because of the money saved from using superior tools has saved me more than that'

To which you replied, paraphrased:
"Oh come on, an item losing 48k in value can't be a good investment"

This despite said player providing insight as to why he would see it as a good investment,.

After this you have continued to argue your point, despite several people who have even provided numbers of why superior tools are saving or making them more money than putting an equal amount of money into passive income alternatives.

So back on topic somewhat:
Item value depreciation in this game is only ever an issue if you are making the purchase for the wrong reasons in the first place. If you know what an item does for you, you´ll know what it is worth to you, and you wouldn´t need to worry about the item losing value.

For sure. an item not losing value after purchase would be great, and item increasing in value would be ideal. It might feel bad to see the value of your item going down, but if your cost savings offset the price drop (which it will do. eventually) it is a non-issue. Also, there´s just the option of keeping the item if you don´t want to sell it at a loss :D

Anyone that says, "i'm happy to lose 48000 ped on an item they bought over a few months", needs to go back to school.

Either that or the world truly has turned upside down. What you're defending is. Loss is good, profit is bad.

If the weapon has dropped 48k, it certainly wasn't worth the higher price to begin with, nor is the market there to support that God worthy gun prices you suggest.

So that leaves just one sane argument remaining. You Evry and a few others, want to maintain an unrealistic weapon price market, and hope some fool pays the higher price.
Then amazingly convince them it's good when the price halves.

It's like a cult, is trying to brainwash the less well informed about basic economics.

Keep alert fellow Entropians. Don't be fooled.

Rick.

So that leaves just one sane argument remaining. You Evry and a few others, want to maintain an unrealistic weapon price market, and hope some fool pays the higher price.

I have nothing at all to gain from weapon prices remaining high, as I do not own any high end equipment. In fact I would stand to benefit very much if prices dropped just a bit, because then some items would be at a price point that I could (mathematically) justify.

I don't have time to play enough to pay current prices, but I can see (once again mathematically) that with either just a little more time, or slightly lower prices it would work out in my favor (based on the prospect that my investment would lose all value the moment i acquired it. with some value retention it is already justifiable, but with this being virtual and all, it is too much of a gamble, for me specifically)

It is very simple, just look at it from the perspective of a production facility (as peeviously mentioned). If an investment reduces production cost by a factor that is large enough for you to justify the investment cost, it is an investment that is worth it for you. If you don't, then don't make the investment. Just don't go around spewing false information because you can't see what others can.

Okay. Lets try to get back to topic:

As far as I am concerned, anything lower dps than i2870 TWEN has no value to me. If i could get it at the price in OP I would be very happy. As I don't want to show my hand in the middle of a poker game, I am just going to state that even with my limited time, my cut off for that particular gun is higher than what is listed in the OP by a bit. This should mean that its value to others with more time shiuld be significantly higher :)

Anyone that says, "i'm happy to lose 48000 ped on an item they bought over a few months", needs to go back to school.
No one said they're happy to lose 48k, but people saying it's not important are EU active players and not investors.
I didn't even say it's a high price or a low price, I mentioned earlier the selling price of one of them without expressing my opinion on it, I too think the prices are high on TWEN items, but from a functional perspective, not from the investment perspective. But I can understand, it's the current bling and people want the bling, people chasing the profit on a bull market.

You talk about the investment perspective. This perspective would make these virtual items an investment liability. From the pure investment perspective these are a bad thing to invest into as their value will go down, normally.

The value discussed here comes from the fact that these items serve a function for the players, that saves us money and they are great assets for us, us players that understand the actual game. It's more expensive to play the game for years with a weapon that costs 1000 PEDs than with a much better weapon. That’s where you struggle so hard and since you don’t want to understand, and because of that, you should drop it and stick to things you understand, because the players will not stop calling you on your bullshit.

Last edited:
@RickEngland forget everything you know about the game , get a mentor and start over if you want to play . Half knowledge is worse than no knowledge.
About the valuation of items if i can save (or gain ) more than the devaluation is still worth it but you will not understand it as you have your perception of game .

I have nothing at all to gain from weapon prices remaining high, as I do not own any high end equipment. In fact I would stand to benefit very much if prices dropped just a bit, because then some items would be at a price point that I could (mathematically) justify.

I don't have time to play enough to pay current prices, but I can see (once again mathematically) that with either just a little more time, or slightly lower prices it would work out in my favor (based on the prospect that my investment would lose all value the moment i acquired it. with some value retention it is already justifiable, but with this being virtual and all, it is too much of a gamble, for me specifically)

It is very simple, just look at it from the perspective of a production facility (as peeviously mentioned). If an investment reduces production cost by a factor that is large enough for you to justify the investment cost, it is an investment that is worth it for you. If you don't, then don't make the investment. Just don't go around spewing false information because you can't see what others can.

Okay. Lets try to get back to topic:

As far as I am concerned, anything lower dps than i2870 TWEN has no value to me. If i could get it at the price in OP I would be very happy. As I don't want to show my hand in the middle of a poker game, I am just going to state that even with my limited time, my cut off for that particular gun is higher than what is listed in the OP by a bit. This should mean that its value to others with more time shiuld be significantly higher :)
100% agree here as i am in same boat. I can buy 2.0 wepon for 200k like yesterday but i cant justify it as my game time is max max 3-4h a day. Botting / macroing is not a option like few here who coment and dont sleep over mayhems 🤣. Thats why i kind enjoy TWEN event as i dint have to sit in one instance doing same mob

No one said they're happy to lose 48k, but people saying it's not important are EU active players and not investors.
I didn't even say it's a high price or a low price, I mentioned earlier the selling price of one of them without expressing my opinion on it, I too think the prices are high on TWEN items, but from a functional perspective, not from the investment perspective. But I can understand, it's the current bling and people want the bling, people chasing the profit on a bull market.

You talk about the investment perspective. This perspective would make these virtual items an investment liability. From the pure investment perspective these are a bad thing to invest into as their value will go down, normally.

The value discussed here comes from the fact that these items serve a function for the players, that saves us money and they are great assets for us, us players that understand the actual game. It's more expensive to play the game for years with a weapon that costs 1000 PEDs than with a much better weapon. That’s where you struggle so hard and since you don’t want to understand, and because of that, you should drop it and stick to things you understand, because the players will not stop calling you on your bullshit.

Not true. Even when using 'limited' weapons (with zero asset risk) for constant heavy hunting, I wasn't losing anywhere near the 48 thousands peds you suggest is "good" for players.

In fact 90% of the time, I'd re-loot LR60 nearly every run, and carried a spare LR60 (L) just case.

There's a fair argument to say I could've sold those LR60 (L) at 20% MU. That is true, although that potential lost MU came no where near the losses incurred for asset purchase, asset devaluation or tiering. In fact it was great good value entertainment.

When I did switch into mindforce as unlimited chips were damn good value and I promoted that PCF, I was shouted down as a forum fool "not a real player". Ironically better chips come along, and once you (miles behind the curve).... give it Evry green light... all is good. Only difference those chips aren't good value anymore 🤣

Same with tame hunting/skilling now, actually the most cost efficient and profitable activity in EU by miles, with the correct gear. That's why I do it.

I'd imagine give it 2 years and bigger whips come out, you will be giving it praises. That's how you role.

I don't care how you play your game, but I do care about players being ripped off with way over priced gear.

Rick.

One day i Was randomly browsing the forum (had a entropia Brake)

Then i saw evey commenting on some weapon "everyone shuld get one"
Thats how i discovered the camo bgh
One week later i bought the weapon, bought the best rings,bought a nice fittig armor , we talk about +150k investment

I can tell you i do not regret.

Thanks @Evey

I don't care how you play your game, but I do care about players being ripped off with way over priced gear.
Doesn't care how I play the game, yet proceeds to tell me to go back to school because I know how to make use of a gun to save myself over 48k PED when you fail to understand basic math and how loot 2.0 and efficiency works. I'm still learning faces in the community here but it makes sense now why no one takes you seriously.

One day i Was randomly browsing the forum (had a entropia Brake)

Then i saw evey commenting on some weapon "everyone shuld get one"
Thats how i discovered the camo bgh
One week later i bought the weapon, bought the best rings,bought a nice fittig armor , we talk about +150k investment

I can tell you i do not regret.

Thanks @Evey
thats why u are selling it right? M8 u try to advertise it when ever u have chance :D

Doesn't care how I play the game, yet proceeds to tell me to go back to school because I know how to make use of a gun to save myself over 48k PED when you fail to understand basic math and how loot 2.0 and efficiency works. I'm still learning faces in the community here but it makes sense now why no one takes you seriously.
eh his wife gives him access to keyboard once in 3 months and outcome is well u can see whats the outcome is :D

thats why u are selling it right? M8 u try to advertise it when ever u have chance :D
Oh yeah wait i will sell it to the trade terminal in order to upgrade

Or wait i got a better idea i culd Donate it to you then you can resell it to the trade terminal ...
I dont even know why i still read your wall of bullshit 🤣
But ok i get it you are my fanboy 🥰

Please sugguest me what to do , enlighten me with your wisdom🙌

Back