Price Check lr 40 fen / lp 40 perf / k2 perfected /Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Edition

And just as a reference im not buying or selling any of these weapons .

No u would not and u know it. MA is flooding market with items. Not only outside factors but also ingame factors now paints one picture. Item prices will go down and are going down.
Pffft I can speak for myself and I already have.

Who says TWEN is only a year, MA could roll this event on for 2 years or 3. I would 😁

After rings we don't know how many items MA will drop. I heard a load of TWEN opolo's have dropped. That's an indication to me, to be careful.

Personally I don't like 55k weapons, I thought 25k was bad enough few years back. 100k or 300k ped now to me is just insane. I'm simply not interested.

For those that do love those prices, enjoy. I'm going to wait and watch. See what drops and how many. There's no rush.... it's only February.

I only want a TWEN bolga whip anyway.

I wonder if some TWEN rings are coming 🤣🤣. It's good fun and exciting right.

Rick

those who bought 30 dps weapons for 30k will get a nice surprise by the time they F enough to work the MU off.

those who bought 30 dps weapons for 30k will get a nice surprise by the time they F enough to work the MU off.
Paid 78k PED for an LP-40 Perfected and proceeded to use it, gain a ton of skills efficiently and save over 20k+ PED in potential TT loss compared to using a less efficient gun and then sold it back within 1 week of sale thread for the exact same price I paid for it.

I don't know why everyone assumes their guns value drops directly to 0 as soon as they pay for it and they have to work off the MU of the gun for it to be worth buying.

Based on your posts, it really seems like you really love guns that shoot pee.

(hint, it is peashooter)
My apologies as english is my second lingo. So i will take this on board.

Paid 78k PED for an LP-40 Perfected and proceeded to use it, gain a ton of skills efficiently and save over 20k+ PED in potential TT loss compared to using a less efficient gun and then sold it back within 1 week of sale thread for the exact same price I paid for it.

I don't know why everyone assumes their guns value drops directly to 0 as soon as they pay for it and they have to work off the MU of the gun for it to be worth buying.

Awesome but cant see u selling it now for 78k... just cuz Mindark is flooding market with items... items in LP40 dps range.
More droping everyday. Supply has increased what dose it do to prices? And its only Ferbruary.

Awesome but cant see u selling it now for 78k... just cuz Mindark is flooding market with items... items in LP40 dps range.
More droping everyday. Supply has increased what dose it do to prices? And its only Ferbruary.
Yeah prices change over time and no doubt the prices of these lower dps guns will drop over time with the influx of similar guns from TWEN. The point I was trying to make is that players make the mistake when looking at prices, they think they absolutely have to recover 100% of the purchase price back in MU gained or TT loss prevented for the gun to be "worth it".

Sure I could buy an lp-40 for 78k a year ago and now at the end of TWEN the price could(not saying it will) drop to 30k and I would still be extremely happy with my purchasing point. The opportunity cost for me of not having that gun for the entirety of TWEN far outweighs the "48k" ped loss from devaluation. Of course everyones experiences are different but if theyre looking at these high efficiency guns in the first place its because they plan to hunt.

I got my T3.99 in the 70kish range as well. The assumption that all guns are dropping because more TWEN variety is coming out, is such a narrow minded way to think of it. The value of these items is based off a lot of factors. Some are mayhem tokens and rares. Some are scarcity etc. I am with you.

Maybe just because someone doesn't see the value, they will realize it is ok to not justify spending X amount of USD on it. That is fine. There are OTHER OPTIONS for cheaper and/or more accessible. Which is what I hope TWEN brings. More players in, more cycle and more realization.

I can sell the LP40 Perf right now for the same i bought it for easy. have 2 people willing to buy it. This is like saying a Stock is worth X, it doesn't matter what you feel in your heart, the facts are the facts.

Thank you Yazuki for the transparency, since most are not weighing in. I am done with my thoughts though. GL all! Lets get some TWENNY TWEN TWEN!

since most are not weighing in
People are just tired of responding to the same clowns that make this thread every 3 months man.

I won't bother posting prices but I can tell you with certainty, that if I bought the 2870, lp-40, or krieg at the price listed in the OP... I could make a new avatar and have 100% ROI within 1 year 🤷‍♂️ - and honestly am not sure what relevance the 70-80% efficiency twen items have in regards to those in the 90% range. I have found that when playing in the ~50 base dps bracket the difference that 10% eff makes is quite frankly very significant over the long run when the MU margin that leads to profit is tight..

It can be frustrating reading posts from clueless people that are trying to devalue your item so they can afford their lifelong goal of being able to spend a few thousand on a videogame weapon but just let it go for your own peace of mind.

They wouldn't even play with ArMatrix if it were 101% at auction so don't waste your time trying to reason with people that should have obviously moved on to Minecraft a decade ago.

Plenty of people in this community are happy to fomo buy TI shares or pay 20 ped per crystal palace but are unable to do basic math in regards to properly evaluating items... instead they play with unmaxed weapons and hunt moloch or kerberos and rage about returns.

It's really something when you think about it.

Regards :tiphat:

It can be frustrating reading posts from clueless people that are trying to devalue your item so they can afford their lifelong goal of being able to spend a few thousand on a videogame weapon but just let it go for your own peace of mind.
Atm Mindark is doing that devaluing process but hey hoo what do i know :)

Drop a couple K off these over next few months.

by the peak of summer I reckon these would have halved or people will still be trying to sell at higher price with no luck.
omg... u r such a hater... :D how dare you!!!! i mean its my choice to bump my wepon to page 7 :D

People are just tired of responding to the same clowns that make this thread every 3 months man.

I won't bother posting prices but I can tell you with certainty, that if I bought the 2870, lp-40, or krieg at the price listed in the OP... I could make a new avatar and have 100% ROI within 1 year 🤷‍♂️ - and honestly am not sure what relevance the 70-80% efficiency twen items have in regards to those in the 90% range. I have found that when playing in the ~50 base dps bracket the difference that 10% eff makes is quite frankly very significant over the long run when the MU margin that leads to profit is tight..

They wouldn't even play with ArMatrix if it were 101% at auction so don't waste your time trying to reason with people that should have obviously moved on to Minecraft a decade ago.

Plenty of people in this community are happy to fomo buy TI shares or pay 20 ped per crystal palace but are unable to do basic math in regards to properly evaluating items... instead they play with unmaxed weapons and hunt moloch or kerberos and rage about returns.

It's really something when you think about it.

Regards :tiphat:
Seriously. Thank you. Hence my "Un-Watch" On the thread. Really. Thank you Synial. You get it. GL and Much love! :beerchug:

There were several offers for this over 70k in the first day when it was for sale and it could have fetched more probably but a friend of the seller got it.

The market is what it is, will have ups and downs and these valuations depend greatly on which side of the trade you are because the tools are the same but even if so, they do different things to players depending on their goals and their game knowledge.
For regular player prices are normal, but for spectators prices will forever be high, as long as they are more than tt+100 and they're laughing at all prices, no matter where they are, because they don't understand the game, how it works and what purpose these tools serve.
Not that long ago I sold a LP70 FEN for 64k and within 2 years it was 3 times that price, not because major changes in the game, on the contrary, after few mayhem vendor refills, mainly because demand which was also helped by few resellers. Same thing happens now, prices of TWEN items are a bit higher than I and others would have guessed because high demand ebd because they are nice items and won't drop as many as some of you seem to think. As Synial pointed out, many of these can have >100% ROI in the hands of a smart player and that can have different value to people.. but also, no matter where the market is, there will always be "WTF is wrong with the prices LOL" threads like this one: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/ridiculous-weapon-prices.282677/

I can tell you with certainty, that if I bought the 2870, lp-40, or krieg at the price listed in the OP... I could make a new avatar and have 100% ROI within 1 year 🤷‍♂️ -

As Synial pointed out, many of these can have >100% ROI in the hands of a smart player and that can have different value to people..
Damn, i clearly need to learn how to play this game.....

The opportunity cost for me of not having that gun for the entirety of TWEN far outweighs the "48k" ped loss from devaluation.

Oh come on, 48000 ped is a decent amount of cash, to just wave goodbye too. You could get 4800 TI deeds for that, paying 48 ped a week. Or 2496 ped a year, for not even moving your mouse. 🤣

Rick.

Oh come on, 48000 ped is a decent amount of cash, to just wave goodbye too. You could get 4800 TI deeds for that, paying 48 ped a week. Or 2496 ped a year, for not even moving your mouse. 🤣

Rick.
4800$ investment for 250$ yearly revenue and the price of the shares can go down too, it's not what I call a decent investment, if you can make those 4800$ back in less than a year being active thanks to knowledge and luck, isn't it better ?

4800$ investment for 250$ yearly revenue and the price of the shares can go down too, it's not what I call a decent investment, if you can make those 4800$ back in less than a year being active thanks to knowledge and luck, isn't it better ?

Nahh sorry, no one opens their front door, throws out 4800 Usd into the street with a big smile on their face. I used deeds as an example really of what that lost money could have been used for instead.

Fine the weapon has usability value, but suggesting a 50%+ devaluation in under a year is good and "worthwhile" at any cost to the weapon owner, is quite a ridiculous statement to make (edit: and backup as a good thing by the red markers).

Carry on I'm done here.

Rick.

Fine the weapon has usability value, but suggesting a 50%+ devaluation in under a year is good and "worthwhile" at any cost to the weapon owner, is quite a ridiculous statement to make (edit: and backup as a good thing by the red markers).

If the cost of using inferior tools is greater than the 50%+ (hypothetical) devaluation it is a very good and worthwile investment.

You seem to like comparing virtual assets to RL assets. The best simile i've found to compare weapons (or rather setups) to RL assets is in the perspective of a production facility. All production is a net loss deal. If you can reduce your production costs, you increase your profit margins. If any production facility would increase profit margins by a factor so largethat it would repay the investment in less than 1 year, I doubt there is any company who would not make the investment, regardless if there was a projected 50% asset devaluation on that investment.

Promise?
Sadly the past shows you're never done here, you will always come back and get everything backwards then explain us what better options we have with our money just because you don't understand ... but we can only hope, Rick, we can only hope....

I'm done, with that particular argument over huge devaluation "is good" Simply from the prospective if you buy it for 48k less, you still own the same weapon, but it cost 48k less. Regardless what you 'might' loot during 6 months.

I've mentioned loads of times Evey, that I enjoy my style of play, for considerably less input cost with decent opportunities. I can even loot 'unreal tokens' with 500 ped adjusted unlimited whip that cost circa 100 input ped an hour to run. Not hard.

I have no problem if anyone wants to turnover 50k ped a day though... go for it.😁

Last edited:
Nahh sorry, no one opens their front door, throws out 4800 Usd into the street with a big smile on their face. I used deeds as an example really of what that lost money could have been used for instead.

Carry on I'm done here.

Rick
Well I'm from not so wealthy country as many players here. But I lost about 40k ped during last year in hunting with around 60 effi. With 90 efi it would be much less, I really try aim for MU all the time, but it just wasn't possible to break even for me.
My looter level was like 16 or so when I came back. I have 50 now and returns are a bit better.

Point is, I really don't have problem spend 60k for a gun, use it and sell it for 30k year later (i don't think 90 effi guns will go this low anyways). As it will save me much more than 30k during that year, even on my level of activity. And more if I play more.
I understand those are some money, it's like 5 average monthly wages here to give you comparison, but still, on end of day it will at least save you more PED or let you profit more.
And about deeds, if you are ok with low ROI high risk investments why not. This is for sure not my way. We have stock markets for this and plenty of other safer a better oportunities. Why invest here for few PED while I don't play most of time?
I spend here because i love EU, if not I can just throw those money somewhere else.
For me deeds are much bigger nonsense than 100k ped gun. (If you have hundreds that's different story, but still I don't feel it...)
No offence, but you are "shit is too expensive" all the time. It is, but it takes PED to make more PED. For last 20 years from my understanding.

I'm done, with that particular argument over huge devaluation "is good" Simply from the prospective if you buy it for 48k less, you still own the same weapon, but it cost 48k less. Regardless what you 'might' loot during 6 months.

I've mentioned loads of times Evey, that I enjoy my style of play, for considerably less input cost with decent opportunities. I can even loot 'unreal tokens' with 500 ped adjusted unlimited whip that cost circa 100 input ped an hour to run. Not hard.

I have no problem if anyone wants to turnover 50k ped a day though... go for it.😁
So you were not really done after all?

Back