MA-106 BP Unlimited

Torlin

Dominant
Society
Excalibur
Torlin ECMI Bardurius
Hi there,

If someone knows the good price of the moment for this bp, please tell me.
I saw one gone in auction last night at 1500 ped, but I am sure it was a mistake. MarkUp was around 5.5K, only 4 sold in 1 year.
I didn't have time to buyout it, this bp is gone so fast....
Not a lot of expensive ressources are needed, maybe except the GEC coil 2M, bp price is around 400 ped but I don't know what ressources we need to craft this compo.
So please, someone knows the good price of the MA-106 (L) bp unlimited please?

This print is totally useless atm due to markup of Chalmon. So it's worth nothing, obviously, but it holds some investment value if a buyer has some spare cash and hopes that devil's tail becomes more common in the future. 1-2K seems about right.

This print is totally useless atm due to markup of Chalmon. So it's worth nothing, obviously, but it holds some investment value if a buyer has some spare cash and hopes that devil's tail becomes more common in the future. 1-2K seems about right.

Yup. there are many bps for items people need but that people would buy only for lower % than you have to pay for resources overall. However if resource prices change and you have the bp, you can make a lot out of it.

Ah ok thanks mates, I just read GEC Springs 2M bp ressources on entropedia and chalmon in game is around 1000% now.
I understand now this low price on a nice bp making really great enmat amps.
I am lucky, I got a spot of chalmon, I will try to be rich so ^^.
Thanks for your help again.

Back