MA security certificate expired

Still expired..
No statement by MA yet??:scratch2:

security certs can take a couple of days to obtain/renew install. so once its expired it will not be fixed instantly. given this happend yeasturday (thursday) and no one will bein the office over the weekend, i doubt it will be resolved until monday now.

its not really that huge a deal (although a spanking screwup). all the cert is showing is that the site you are accessing really is the one its supposed to be. the fact you get a notice that it has expired sort of does the same function.

its not really that huge a deal (although a spanking screwup).
Mistresses.. spankings.. this thread is really starting to pick up ^^

PS.. This reminds of the time hotmail.com domain expired and a guy paid the $35 for Microsoft because he wanted to read his email. :laugh:

Mistresses.. spankings.. this thread is really starting to pick up ^^

PS.. This reminds of the time hotmail.com domain expired and a guy paid the $35 for Microsoft because he wanted to read his email. :laugh:

FINALLY we Now know who that was..>>>> CENTECH<<<<

Someone at MA had to know about this ahead of time.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Support Req.:

10 Apr 2008 You wrote:
Hi there,

The SSL certificate on your site has expired (10/4/2008) and you need to renew it. My browser is giving warnings as a result.

Thanks.

11 Apr 2008 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thank you for reporting this. It should be working now. Have a nice weekend.
Kind regards,
Entropia Support

i get the same thing too

Just checked and it seems they fixed it. Mark your calendars for 4/11/2010 and lets see if they make the same mistake again. ;)

support replies pretty quick when we're not whining :p

Checked it, and yes. Renewed zertificate is available now!

new zertificate is valid untill 2010 :)

I must admit....I sent them the link to this thread with my support case :D
But really fast fixed and fast answered...

hmm.. certificate problem with entropiauniverse.com?

i went to make a deposit and got a message that entropiauniverse.com "might not be a trusted site". just curious if anyone else was haivng certificate problems with the site before i "trust anyway".

then i think i will wait a while before accepting the certificate. hehe.

thanks for the reply.

i went to make a deposit and got a message that entropiauniverse.com "might not be a trusted site". just curious if anyone else was haivng certificate problems with the site before i "trust anyway".

first... learn to read the posts since you were last on the forum, then we would not have to see double posts about the same topic.

Second.. you know that ma is a trusted site, so dont be a paranoid... and make your darn deposit.

The situation is being handled but it might take a few days. Rest assured that the site is trustworthy anyway. =)

The situation is being handled but it might take a few days. Rest assured that the site is trustworthy anyway. =)
But you would say that, wouldn't you? ;)

Back