Ma started 2 employ RETARDS ??

Status

fnalig

Prowler
Society
Lost renegades
Lazze fnalig oaktree
Why do i put up such question ?`
The thing is i was near the rigg mining like 30 mins agoo and what happens ? A fucken RX UNIT shows up DRAGGING a TON of fucken troxes as the worst dam noob :eek: And if THAT wasnt enough he starts 2 shoot me and KILLS me while im trying 2 defend myself against the troxes. With a TEST gun. I cant see any other explanation then a fucken RETARDED MA employe had 2 show off at the Leipzig convention. BUT WTF a MA EMPLOYE doing A MOBTRAIN ???? One thing is 4 sure at least U whoever u r Hiding behind that RX Units name. What U DID accomplish with your EXTREAMLY childish behavviour is. That NO ONE in our family 5 Players NOT noobs and previously pretty heavy depositors will deposit even ONE single SEK into this game EVER again. :mad::eek:

Maybe it was a visitor using that avatar, but then still bad play from MA allowing one to do this :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure you're 12 years old. If you're not, you talk like someone who is. I would recommend you grow up a bit. It's PVP, and it was an event.

hehe rig is pvp and he killed you? wow what a bastard :D:D
and he does not care about troxes because hes at the rig to pk, thats why the mobtrain was.

calm donw and go back mining, and be happy you were part of the leipzig stuff :D

Calm down, its not the end of the world :rolleyes:
It is in fact PVP so it can happen.

Davind from MA ? :D

see the other thread before u start cursing ;)

I'm pretty sure you're 12 years old. If you're not, you talk like someone who is. I would recommend you grow up a bit. It's PVP, and it was an event.

EVENT ??? IF i had done the same dragging a troxtrain 2 someone like that and he had filed a complaint against me. I WOULD definatly have had a complaint from MA that I had been VIOLATING the EULA. :eek: I KNOW that 4 a FACT because that is EXACTLY what happend 2 a RL friend of mine that used 2 love 2 do Globster trains. He even was threathend with being PERMANENTLY banned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't wanna be killed by another player, be it MA controlled or Public... Don't go into PVP... simple rules...

Mob trains, whilst annoying are all a part of the universe that a player can influence... so whilst annoying , wouldn't really be conisdered to be against the EULA unless it became part of a harrasment case.

<sarcasm>
Equal opportunity employers!! It's only fair, don't you think... if they let retards play that they should also employ retards?
</sarcasm>

If you'd actually looked at recent posts, you'd know it was David working the RX unit and it was part of a demonstration being given at the Leipzig Game Convention.

entering pvp zones at own risk

granted, a RX unit avatar isn't something you should expect to meet there, but

-you can get mobtrains anywhere in this game made by anyone
-can be shot in pvp by anyone
-can be shot in pvp while you fight a mob by anyone

that isn't nice, but it can happen ^^

that it was a MA avatar, doesn't matter that much imo

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:eek::eek::eek:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is one incident that happens to you, and you're extremely worked up over it :scratch2:? I'd understand if it happened over and over again, but come one, buddy, ONE encounter with an Rx unit and throwing out F bombs and calling someone a retard is a tad extreme.:rolleyes:
No offense...take a chill pill and mine somewhere else.

If this is true, it is yet an another example for the semi incompetence of the staff, it is weird that things are happening like this, bending rules after they are set, mobtraining by RX units, people not getting banned for explicit things that are forbidden by the eula.

This is a "game" that should be fun, it was ruined by other avatars, there are already less players imo, than before, it could be the summer dip, but if this goes on like this, and MA is even crapping with their own rules, the game will bleed to death, ive put quite a lot money in this, and i dont want it to go to ruin.

And best of all reasons, this is a game who doesnt get me bored within a week.

Why do i put up such question ?`
The thing is i was near the rigg mining like 30 mins agoo and what happens ? A fucken RX UNIT shows up DRAGGING a TON of fucken troxes as the worst dam noob :eek: And if THAT wasnt enough he starts 2 shoot me and KILLS me while im trying 2 defend myself against the troxes. With a TEST gun. I cant see any other explanation then a fucken RETARDED MA employe had 2 show off at the Leipzig convention. BUT WTF a MA EMPLOYE doing A MOBTRAIN ???? One thing is 4 sure at least U whoever u r Hiding behind that RX Units name. What U DID accomplish with your EXTREAMLY childish behavviour is. That NO ONE in our family 5 Players NOT noobs and previously pretty heavy depositors will deposit even ONE single SEK into this game EVER again. :mad::eek:

Do you know what a PVP zone is for?

Hope you didnt swear in all chat lol :laugh:

:wave:

EVENT ??? IF i had done the same dragging a troxtrain 2 someone like that and he had filed a complaint against me. I WOULD definatly have had a complaint from MA that I had been VIOLATING the EULA. :eek: I KNOW that 4 a FACT because that is EXACTLY what happend 2 a RL friend of mine that used 2 love 2 do Globster trains. He even was threathend with being PERMANENTLY banned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's called Griefing. What the RX Unit did was unavoidable, and not malicious. Stop complaining.

mobchains are allowed....

As i said B4 I KNOW 4 a FACT that U or I could be BANNED 4 mobtrains. At least it WAS against the EULA last year when my RL was warned that IF he continued with dragging globsters on other players he WOULD be permanently BANNED . So i Guess whats forbidden 4 US isnt 4 MA retard employes.
But anyhow i have 2 be greatfull 2 that retard. At least he made me and my family 2 take a decision.

My computer's been down for the past week. Was there an announcement of some event on the client loader?

If so, I guess you were warned. If not, then I guess it's yet another example of MA's attitude toward their customers.

...and I assume your original question was rhetorical as we all know the answer to that one.

Dude, I know you're pissed, but get over yourself already. Take a break and come back when you've calmed down.

My computer's been down for the past week. Was there an announcement of some event on the client loader?

If so, I guess you were warned. If not, then I guess it's yet another example of MA's attitude toward their customers.

...and I assume your original question was rhetorical as we all know the answer to that one.

No announcement, and even if it had been its NO excuse 4 a MA employe 2 run around with a friggen MOB train:eek:

As i said B4 I KNOW 4 a FACT that U or I could be BANNED 4 mobtrains. At least it WAS against the EULA last year when my RL was warned that IF he continued with dragging globsters on other players he WOULD be permanently BANNED . So i Guess whats forbidden 4 US isnt 4 MA retard employes.
But anyhow i have 2 be greatfull 2 that retard. At least he made me and my family 2 take a decision.

The key words here are "if he continued". It happended once. Sorry. If I ranted everytime a new ava ran a mob train toward me, I would have double the posts I have now. Last nite someone was running a train of trox to me. I ran the other way, they died, I killed the troxes. End of story.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6jlCuMvVQ[/YOUTUBE]
Relax, take it eeeeeeeeaaaasy.

GREAT to see we are all agreeing about mobtrains and that, it is a part of the game............

Choooooo Choooooo , train leaving at station TI central in approx. 1 hour....... Chooooo Chooooo :rolleyes:

Mobtrains are for noobs who havent a normal life IRL.

The best players of mmorpgs, mostly havent any lifes at all/.

Status
Back