MA took my attributes

studley

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
murphy studley cannon
well, i dont know where else to put this, but MA seemed to have taken some of my attributes, they took 3 hp, and 3 agility also, i know its not much, but they meant alot to me, what should i do?

Wow, weird. That sucks.

Send a support case mate.

And you didn't chip out any skills ?

e-lite said:
And you didn't chip out any skills ?

yes, but attributes remain the same regardless of skills u extract, and i extracted combat and construction skills only

studley said:
yes, but attributes remain the same regardless of skills u extract, and i extracted combat and construction skills only

No as a matter of fact, chiping out combat skills WILL also reduce your HP, so it is most likley to be correct. I am not sure of agility though, I dont think it should affect agility at all.

what rifle will reduce my hp??, i dont think so

studley said:

Yes It does :)

studley said:

All combat skills give more or less HP. Some combat skills only give one HP per 3000 skills, but yes, even rifle gives HP. So depending on how much rifle skill you actually took out, this is possible, yes.

1 chip worth, so about 1800 lvls, still doesnt explain where my 3 hp went, or where my 3 agility went
and ty for lettin me know that

studley said:
1 chip worth, so about 1800 lvls, still doesnt explain where my 3 hp went, or where my 3 agility went
and ty for lettin me know that

1800 Levels of rifle... Hm.. yes it could be 3 HP's worth, very possible. The agility I can't explain though.

e-lite said:
1800 Levels of rifle... Hm.. yes it could be 3 HP's worth, very possible. The agility I can't explain though.
If you had HP of say 120.1 and chipping out 1800 rifles took out for example 2.2 HP you could be down to 117.9 which looks bad as an integer but may not actually be as much as 3 full HP.

The agility thing has me a bit confused too.

Blake Seven said:
If you had HP of say 120.1 and chipping out 1800 rifles took out for example 2.2 HP you could be down to 117.9 which looks bad as an integer but may not actually be as much as 3 full HP.

The agility thing has me a bit confused too.

Yeah, something like that. Very nice explaination :) 2.0 or 2.2 HP's on 1800 levels of rifle sounds right. I think blake seven hit the spot with his explaination.

when u extracted the riffle it also said in the HUD that u lost hp u might not have payed attention i recently chipped out about 5k riffle from allmost 9k to about 4k and i lost quite a few hp

nope, only said 'you extracted skill-rifle'
'u lost a rank in rifle'

If this help am 1700 skill in rifle that give + 4 points in HP.

well then i guess its a conspiracy and we all lie ?

Sidious said:
If this help am 1700 skill in rifle that give + 4 points in HP.

Not forgeting the other skills you gained whilst getting to that Rifle level.

im not even gonna dignify that with a response, but forgive me if im wrong, who sits at my computer, who saw what was displayed on my monitor at the time of the removal of the skill, im sure it wasnt u, so hush up at the back please, thank you

Hally said:
well then i guess its a conspiracy and we all lie ?

he's just telling you how It happend :dunno:

I think Blake's theory Is prolly what happened. As for the Agility... Who knows. Send a support case. Although It won't be In their logs. Just like when I TT'd my Mod FAP. :D

Last time I chipped out I didn't get any message for lost HP, I however got one that I gained HP when I chipped some athletics.

Sodiak said:
Last time I chipped out I didn't get any message for lost HP, I however got one that I gained HP when I chipped some athletics.

I've heard that sometimes things like that don't update until a relog. I've gained Health before without being told. Then I see It on my next log in :)

e-lite said:

If his starting level was 3300 he would only have taken out about 300 (or so) - so a long way from 3k or 1,8k levels.

And, if his starting level was 1800 he wouldn't have had enough to fill a chip.:broke:

If you chip out Rifle, you lose HP, end of story, I mean come on! :rofl:

I think your mistaken about your Agility loss. But if you're sure then send a support to MindArk. Their logs should show up any irregularities about changes to your Agility. As far as your HP is concerned there is no issue. The amount you chipped out closely resembles the amount of HP gained for that amount of levels of Rifle.

HP is variable atribute

all skills give somehow HP(some skills give nearly no HP like scanning)

agility shouldnt change though...

correct mew if im wrong but i think there is no message for loosing hp

only for HP gain..

I lost 3 HP during the last VU also.... no chipping at all...
Also, haven't solo globalled in almost 3 weeks....

:rofl: I just tell myself it's because I'm on MA's "List of Subversive Avatars".... :D

SB2 said:
:rofl: I just tell myself it's because I'm on MA's "List of Subversive Avatars".... :D

You must be in the "Heavy Depositors Club", we never get any good loots.

a soc mate has extracted ALL skills 2x now, and NEVER lost agility!

AkiranBlade said:
You must be in the "Heavy Depositors Club", we never get any good loots.

Spot on, Blade..... :D

Back