Mags is Selling: armor, weapons and skills

Mags

Alpha
Society
The Dung Kickers
Madge Mags Moran
I have PM'd the ppl that bought items.

I will sell the remaining things on auction ingame.
I will start a new thread once I start with my skills.
I reserve the right to change my mind and remove items from EF.
I have the right to refuse any offers that i decide to.

:(

Last edited:
sorry to see this but GL! mags! I'll help in anyway i can :)

Rip

damn i want all of it!!!

You quitting for good :/ ?

if this is what I think, its bad news :(

take care Mags and GL :)

I remember first meeting you mags when i was a nub and you offerd me lots of advice and tips.
ever since then iav looked up to you ingame and been impressed by your attitude and sense of humour.
if this is what i think it is iam very sad,kinda sux seeing the higher end players leaving..
consider this a free bump and gl for now and the future:)

some bp's

Can you give me a prices for the tailoring bp's except the reilly boots?

ty
Naomi

Just DONT do it.

Well, I'll start the bidding on Supremacy harness. tt +10k

Oops didn't read the post. Only need harness.

:( his is a sad day..... Was hoping to never see this.... One great friend, one very nice person!!!

Send me more picts and a card every once in awhile will ya? :)

A former shaolin .. one advice, keep your skills till the end.
I wish you all the best !

(and I wish myself the armor you sell :))

:(

I would also advise to not sell your skills...

Thanks for the kind words.. shit I need them.....

I will reply to all PM's when I wake up in a few hours:)

no no no Mags , i hate bad dreams ...let me wake up now ..... i didnt read this did i ???

I know u have been thinking alot about this and this is just sad , You`re sure u don`t wanna take a break from the game for a while instead ???

Anyhow Mags let me know if u need anything

Regards

Albin

If you ever consider to sell the supremacy in parts I would like to bid on the gloves & helmet.

GL With the sales Mags.

(PS: Verkoop je skills nog niet voor het geval dat je van idee veranderd. ;) )

I think you need some of this.....

:better:

:hug:

This post make my day just bad.

If I can be at any help Mags - give me a call.

I will be very sad to see my first and nicest disciple leave. I know we've discussed this many times, but again, I think you should just take a break from playing for a few months, enjoy other things, or at least take a break from hunting. You have been a wonderful friend and socmate in the past, I am sure you can have fun here in new ways (ones that don't include the evil-doings of Lootius - sorry Lykke if you read this, but Lootius been very very naughty here). Just don't do it... and most of all don't sell the skills.

I am sure Rip already messaged you to get the ML35 so consider this a bump :)

no no no Mags , i hate bad dreams ...let me wake up now ..... i didnt read this did i ???

I know u have been thinking alot about this and this is just sad , You`re sure u don`t wanna take a break from the game for a while instead ???

Anyhow Mags let me know if u need anything

Regards

Albin

I am taking it very slow... because it feels like a bad dream..........:cry:

I don't see taking a break an option, that woud be like buying the most expensive, fancy TV and not switch it on .... :laugh:

I am taking it very slow... because it feels like a bad dream..........:cry:

I don't see taking a break an option, that woud be like buying the most expensive, fancy TV and not switch it on .... :laugh:

I don't have a TV at home. I download the shows I want to see because they're good, or I buy DVDs... :) how about not standing in front of TV all day ? If TV is so bad that you feel like throwing yours away, just change channel :) I had lots of fun in Champions league every sunday (well except after MA screwed it up). And it left time for a lot of things IRL, and even other games too :) So kick the bad part, weed out the bad seeds, focus on the fun times ? :)

EDIT : yes I know this is off-topic, but no-one wants to see Mags gone...

and to make it a bump and not be completely off topic, i will take the powerful heal chip (that is if you don't listen to my better advise).

MAGS DON'T LEAVE!!! MAGS DON'T LEAVE!!! MAGS DON'T LEAVE!!!

I HATE seeing one of the kindest, most helpful and wisest players in the game even think about leaving!! I've watched you from afar while hunting in dome 4; I've team hunted with you, and you really are one of the most inspirational people in this game to hang around with.
I understand that doesn't pay the ammo bill. I understand how frustrating it is to be a hunter by nature, and not to be able to hunt; because I also have a sneaking suspicion that MA seems to have certain favorites in their "random" loot distribution, and others just toss their hard-earned ped into a black hole with no ATHs ever to sweeten the exchange, even after years and years.
But there has to be a middle way: I have seen several uber players sell all their high end stuff and continue to play, and to hunt at a lower level. and they appear to be happy enough...
Pham? Are you happy?
And not to take this thread too far off topic, I offer a start bid of 890 on the maddox 4. Because you can always buy new equipment; it's skills that are irreplacable...

Namo

A former shaolin .. one advice, keep your skills till the end.

I was about to post this too keep your skills, I've almost come close to selling mine and I'm SO glad I didnt!

I understand how frustrating it is to be a hunter by nature, and not to be able to hunt; because I also have a sneaking suspicion that MA seems to have certain favorites in their "random" loot distribution, and others just toss their hard-earned ped into a black hole with no ATHs ever to sweeten the exchange, even after years and years.

I've learned to hunt in the lower domes most of the time now. ATH's and massive über loots almost always go to the last team of noobs through the door. As long as I can keep shooting up there, I will stay up there, when that stops, I'm hunting snables for 'teh win.'

Don't sell the skills Mags, you will regret it without a doubt. Unless you plan to make a clean break and never return, which, quite frankly, few actually manage totally.

Thanks again for all PM's
Will update the thread when I wake up in a few hours and reply all PM's

GL out there :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No!!

DOnt go mags!!!!1

NOOOOOOOOOOO! :eek:

Don't go Mags, at least don't sell it all.

We need you to help us beat USA again in the WOF next year!. :D

Take a break

Heya Mags

For once i want to actually write something in this forum instead of reading..
As you know i have struggled quite a bit myself lately ingame, and i have also been on the sellout thoughts pretty heavily. I think its only me beeing norwegian stubborn ass and all my good friends in here i have achieved during my time here that keeps me staying. Instead of selling out i now take a longer break before i charge (again) and try to get the morale raise to the top again. i decided i would only be online on very short periods of time untill late august. Instead im going to enjoy the summer on full time basis this year (yeah i can do that where i job :yay:) You were the one who trained me most in EU and it will be another sad and demoralizing thing for me and im sure for a lot of others as well if you decide to go, however i do understand you since your lootrate hasnt been right if you look at your efforts you have put down in here. Anyhow, i cant say nothing but PLEASE do as me and just take a longer break and try one more time. You still have to be on for quite some time to sell all your beautifull skills anyway and i know how to get in touch with you otherwise as well.

Anunaki Mithra Skarpnes
Colonel
Kings & Queens

Well, everything has been already said here. You know what I did last year, selling everything only to come back 4 months after buying everything back for 2x the price. Maybe I should have been less hasty back then, and this is the same suggestion I have for you.
Luckily I had not sold any skill, and I strongly suggest you to do the same. This for at least 6 months after you're out of here, once you're sure you are really free from any residual love (or addiction) for this game.

Take care,
BBB

Back