Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

• Total voters
Status
Nihilist, wondering if you're taking CFD deposits still? I am thinking about throwing some of my pile in.

Lurking here and there. I've finally hit the 6 month period of my book being out when sales start to pick up and I don't have to hand sell almost every copy that sells any more. That's been useful as it's freed up some more of my time for other projects.

I've almost got my prototype for my first designed corset done. That's cool cause getting to design clothes has been about 5 years on the wishlist. Also hopefully launching the tshirt shop I've been working on in July. Expecting around the 15th at the moment. Almost finished my second books first draft and also working on a few other things.

Still really busy but I have time for a bit of eu here and there again.

Ooo very cool! Indeed, it still sounds like you are crazy busy :S

Nihilist, wondering if you're taking CFD deposits still? I am thinking about throwing some of my pile in.

since CFD has almost no use right now I can't possibly accept deposits.

buy icons and profile mods with it. - ; )

thats cool :)

nice too see a bit of activity in here again.. the dust bunnies were starting to make me sneeze. - ; )

though things have slowed down we continually make shop sales, and even a few CFD sales here and there.. banner ad's would really be nice thats for sure.

our fund is still alive! :)

Hey SDS, make us able to buy ads again with CFD!

Thanks.

Ooo very cool! Indeed, it still sounds like you are crazy busy :S

Yeah maybe but I am really enjoying it. I've had some amazing sales the last 10 days or so as well and I'm only 7 sales off having doubled my sales from the previous 5 months. In only 10 days! So yeah I'm really hoping I can get those last 7 sales pretty soon hopefully before I actually hit the 6 month published mark. I've lowered the price to only 99 cents to help push over those lost few sales.

Deployed

I've been deployed to Afghanistan and missed so much... How is everyone doing?? I've missed you guys

I've been deployed to Afghanistan and missed so much... How is everyone doing?? I've missed you guys

Stay safe over there. I'm doing decently, easy life compared to you right now I assume. How are you doing over in Afghanistan?

Stay safe over there. I'm doing decently, easy life compared to you right now I assume. How are you doing over in Afghanistan?

I'm makin it.. just hot and tired... 2 months and I'll be home with my beautiful wife tho!!!

i wonder if we can trade our CFD in for a mothership?

Anyone know a good mining soc that's noob friendly?

in effect we have no idea who is the owner of this forum no more: FPC, SDS, micky mouse, phantoman......... so hoping that someone take the resposability to again use our forum points for banners or trade is becoming more and more a mirage!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

in effect we have no idea who is the owner of this forum no more: FPC, SDS, micky mouse, phantoman......... so hoping that someone take the resposability to again use our forum points for banners or trade is becoming more and more a mirage!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yes i hate that it is turning out like this.. we will keep holding out for it though.. i'm still selling items through the fund and making profits. but the we have quite a cache of useless CFD.

with this whole SDS/SEE fail thing i'm really losing hope that the banner ad system will ever be reintroduced.

with this whole SDS/SEE fail thing i'm really losing hope that the banner ad system will ever be reintroduced.

Ohhhh yeah! Maybe PM MA!?

Just here to say, yesterday was my 4th Anniversary of joining the Entropian Community.
I'll be sticking around for much longer I assure you, may this one be even more exciting. :silly:

I have decided to return all CFD assets to user account on Calypso Forum and close all accounts out.

I will be moving my primary forum back to EntropiaForum.Com after the recent announcements from Kim|MA I see no further reasons to wait for the arrival of banner ad's and no reason to support CFD.

I really do feel bad that the forum got sold out from under us and things went the way they did. I am still unsure if I will restart another fund on EF or not. Most Likely if I do start another fund I will use the same stucture but only support EFD donations for fund advertisement money and keep everything with PED and ingame contacts. but since I have nothing ready I will just leave it at that.

Thanks for all the fun times and I look forward to keeping in touch with everyone.

Nih

Status
Back