Mayham... beat this # and you beat me... level 3

going to be hard to sustain this level Burns... unless u have many evils... we are going at best sustainable level... IE if u have 5 dantes... u can have a runner trade u when 3 break... and u can go with the 4th... unless u have a lot of evils this number isnt possible

At worst he could use a dante while someone else repairs the evil.

Apis485 with dante

min 48,5
max 97
average 72,75
reload 53

72,75 * 53= 3855,75

worth mentioning the range 58,3 and the easy acces

Foeripper + Dante

min 57.75
max 132
avg 94.875
reload 59

94.875 x 59 = 5597.625 "FTW" ;)

those aren't my stats, but someone else's who could compete in level 3

I doubt that at LVL 69 they'd be putting as high an average damage per sec as a maxed x5 (edit: according to entropedia, it could do 1 more damage per sec at lvl 69 hit and 69 damager)

To joker: Evils last a long time, just 2-3 should put you through the six hours.

Last edited:
people forget a lot of the real competition on these weapons are in the level 4... i think people will be suprized by the list... almost all the people i talk to are higher than level 70...

dont forget this is only for people in Category 3: Highest Professional Standing 50-69, including Level 69.

which means the weapon stats you post must reflect only those of someone in level 50-69...

I doubt that at LVL 69 they'd be putting as high an average damage per sec as a maxed x5

I used real skill levels from a real player (if they chip down hit a bit).

lots of if's :) lets keep facts... the person is currently in the category 4 :) for my sake lets hope he stays there LOL :)

keep the thread clean please if u would like to discuse things more... try it in th is thread...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/137680-mayham-spending-chance-winning.html

please real people with real stats... in the form
Min dmg=
Max dmg=
Average Dmg = (2 numbers / 2)
X # of uses per min
-------------------
total

They'd have to chip all their hit skills to 69, that would cost a ton of money, would they really? I dont think so. To get from level 72 to 69 hit, you'd need 1000 tt of skill to be chipped off. You're "friend" going to spend at least 8k peds just to move categories?

i see lots of people looking but no one posting :) come on your information would be great :) dont just take in all our info with out giving some back :)

even if u dont place high in this ranking does not mean you can not place high in the actual event... by the 31st we can compare how accurate this post is :) help us out dont be stingy with your stats :p

They'd have to chip all their hit skills to 69, that would cost a ton of money, would they really? I dont think so. To get from level 72 to 69 hit, you'd need 1000 tt of skill to be chipped off. You're "friend" going to spend at least 8k peds just to move categories?

Possibly. :) Remember, the chips can be sold, so you lose the value of the esi's bought, but gain peds on the ped card. It's just like what would happen if you were chipping out to leave the game or just to make up for hunting losses (maintain just above 70 hit to retain commando).

(and remember, it's 69.99, not 69.00)

As for the "friend" comment, I guess maybe you think it might really be me? I can assure you I don't own a foeripper nor have these skill levels I'm using for the calcs. I'm just a poor, lame grinder. :(

Min dmg= 44.6
Max dmg= 124.0
Average Dmg = 84.3
X # of uses per min (55)
-------------------
total 4636.5

Possibly. :) Remember, the chips can be sold, so you lose the value of the esi's bought, but gain peds on the ped card. It's just like what would happen if you were chipping out to leave the game or just to make up for hunting losses (maintain just above 70 hit to retain commando).

(and remember, it's 69.99, not 69.00)

As for the "friend" comment, I guess maybe you think it might really be me? I can assure you I don't own a foeripper nor have these skill levels I'm using for the calcs. I'm just a poor, lame grinder. :(

Does his name start with a L?

Hmm Burnsey lets hope those la´s got pvp on :) Need to make up somehwere for that dam difference :)

Min dmg: 4
Max dmg: 8
Avg dmg: 6
6x42= 252dmg

delta/beast

min = 22.84
Max = 63.00
Average Dmg = 42.92
X 67 a min
--------------
2.876 :ahh:

gl all :)

I'm currently in the top rank but have seriously considered chipping down, this would cost me around 800tt of esi.

atm i would say i'm 99% likely to not enter, but if I did I would use mod stark+dante with BL1450+dante for close range.

mod stark = 3500 dam/min
bl1450 = 5106 dam/min

I think the mod stark would be a serious advantage over Joker's blade or others pistols unless they also have similar power and range in their secondary weapon.

Melee/pistols require u to run to each mob and then be subject to hits and slowdown due to fapping thru the entire battle. A good range weap like the stark will have u dealing out damage while you're mob is running at you and this will result in less fapping due to mob being half dead when it gets to you.

ofc, there are other range weapons that will help in overcoming this advantage of mine, but if it's L then the range will be about 40% less than the stark and if it's a m71a1 or similar then it's much less dam/sec.

mod stark/imk2 with a big L pistol is the best combo for this event imo.

BUT... a friend or 2 softening up mobs and dragging them to you will effectively cancel any advatage a stark/imk2 would give a player, and this is why i'm almost certain not to try this event 'cause I don't have any friends :laugh:

BUT... a friend or 2 softening up mobs and dragging them to you will effectively cancel any advatage a stark/imk2 would give a player, and this is why i'm almost certain not to try this event 'cause I don't have any friends :laugh:

exactly :) so range for me isnt too important...

i am looking for that magic number in post #1 :) since 1 or 2 friends softening will still leave a mob at 60% for you to claim it... etc...

Min dmg=
Max dmg=
Average Dmg = (2 numbers / 2)
X # of uses per min
-------------------
total

Does his name start with a L?

Hmm Burnsey lets hope those la´s got pvp on :) Need to make up somehwere for that dam difference :)

Well, it doesn't really matter who it is. I mostly posted to show what could be done in this group.

As for pvp, that could be interesting. ;) It would truly be mayhem then. :D

Hear hear, one of my favorite quotes:

"We do not have friends, only allies with common interests"

I usually call it my Ally List, not my Friend list although some of my closest allies keep calling me friend for some reason :D

:grouphug:

/Slupor

btw (90+45)/2*45= 3037.5 so as much chance to make it in top 10 as an icecube in the tropics.

btw (90+45)/2*45= 3037.5 so as much chance to make it in top 10 as an icecube in the tropics.

I guess u have a firefly :)

nice we have 7 people taking part in this competition :) i like my odds :rolleyes:

category 3 bump

how the spawn in these areas? and how is the land areas? just itumas or other mobs? :(

anyone have cords to these land areas... i am wayyy to lazy to figure it out

how the spawn in these areas? and how is the land areas? just itumas or other mobs? :(

anyone have cords to these land areas... i am wayyy to lazy to figure it out

maybe you should spend time doing recon rather than telling everyone not to compete with you as you will win... seems you've already proven many right who said its about planning and teamwork :laugh:

uber sword is usless if you've got nothing to swing at. :silly2:

Back