Price Check Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified

Status
Please reply by conversation.
After all this information, where do you James value a T0 Mod Nano?
So last t 0 sold for ~325 k we don't have info if was pure peds or items deal. But I just start the ceck price . So we have time to figure out the real price in the text couple of days. đź‘Ť

have you guys decided how much it worth because I can't tell.
I have a tier 10 and I can sell.
I do appreciate if you guys can help me out deciding for how much I must sell it for ASAP.
Thanks.

There are 3 things that are true that I have learned in my years of entropia, usually all done by certain folks:

1. When I want to buy something, multiple adjacent buy/fomo threads are created to inflate price
2. When I want to sell something, the inverse is true. Multiple threads are created and/or several "mysteriously" come on the market at the same time.
3. When someone wants to buy something, they almost assuredly either fud it before buying it or hype it before selling it, like a car dealership.

This would be one of those threads.

Mod Nanos that are on the market are not in weak hands.

Was. Its a lot higher now, emeralds for example are 400+ %
Some tier comps fluctuate sometimes they reach 1k%.

I recently sld t0 for ~325k.
Took me a year to get to T10 with mine and I lost 250k in tt in the process.
Takes courage to go mod nano, especially in this economy, but I would not sell my T10 below 600k. Doesn't mean anyone will pay that but then again, there aren't many T10 available either. If there's gonna be a token-like event, mod nano will pay for itself quick so don't wait too long and get one, they're pretty nice :D
Hope this helps, good luck!

T0 at least 400k

You can ceck the last one sold by Eve t 0 325k (blank one with no TT lose inside)

Let me help you out here.

1. Tier cost from 0-10 for Mod Nano is ~82,000 in MU - Source is here

2. The last Mod Nano sold was to 5$ this/last week - You can ask him directly for the price if he wants to disclose it.

3. Yes, a lot of items are being looted - The highest DPS is still Mod Nano. Those other weapons you mentioned, all went down the pecking order when TWEN weapons got released whilst Mod Nano remained at top. Comparing those are not really fair but I'm biased.
you spoiled the surprise :p
There are 3 things that are true that I have learned in my years of entropia, usually all done by certain folks:

1. When I want to buy something, multiple adjacent buy/fomo threads are created to inflate price
2. When I want to sell something, the inverse is true. Multiple threads are created and/or several "mysteriously" come on the market at the same time.
3. When someone wants to buy something, they almost assuredly either fud it before buying it or hype it before selling it, like a car dealership.

GZ for the sword :)

300-450k depends on tier and how much a person want you to pay extra on something they only sell if they profit a lot by selling it.

You can ceck the last one sold by Eve t 0 325k (blank one with no TT lose inside)
Considering they will most likely introduce the twen vendor and copy paste the FEN event tokens and stuff (rumor, guess), based on that mod nano is strategically most powerful weapon for the given event, and it could potentially pay itself (based on FEN prices).

If that doesn't happen, I guess @fastped would be correct, just if someone is willing to sell it at all, as someone said all swords are not in reseller hands, so not likely they will change hands that fast unless ridiculous price is being offered.

not realy m8 it depends howmuch TT loss he had maybe only 200k so he can sell for 550k.. u know quick math :D

you made my day

so prob 300 to 325 for a tier 0
and a high tier we need to ceck with the seller what tt lose have (what lvl have on sword /what lvl on looter (all 3)/ if he usually hunts in team
we will be a big quiz

you made my day

so prob 300 to 325 for a tier 0
and a high tier we need to ceck with the seller what tt lose have (what lvl have on sword /what lvl on looter (all 3)/ if he usually hunts in team
we will be a big quiz
You can make a buying thread and bump it forever for 300 if the owners are not interested in selling.

Also the owners of nano blades are all experienced long time players and won’t fall for your sky is falling tactic imho so why even try ^^

You can make a buying thread and bump it forever for 300 if the owners are not interested in selling.

Also the owners of nano blades are all experienced long time players and won’t fall for your sky is falling tactic imho so why even try ^^
Even for 200k that guy will say is overpriced... only the shit he sells worth 3x the market value...

Even for 200k that guy will say is overpriced... only the shit he sells worth 3x the market value...
I have 300k rdy. And I learned from the best

There are players who ask 600k just because are experienced ?

There are players who ask 600k just because are experienced ?
No. The part about experienced was your shady sky is falling tactic in OP.

They just told you what they would sell for. Your halfway there if you want it now then or you would have to wait :)

Please keep in mind that the sky is Falling since project entropia

And if this keeps going for another 20 years then it might be possible that this is a loophole in the system ... where we will be Stuck in a never ending sky is falling momentum. The tower of eternity will shater , Split our World apart elyos and asmodier ... wait what the f... thats something else

Sorry forget about it ... where was i ?

Affh ffff yeffffafffh

Loads of ppl who know...LOL

No. The part about experienced was your shady sky is falling tactic in OP.

They just told you what they would sell for. Your halfway there if you want it now then or you would have to wait :)
I have time and goals
And I know the price for blades.
I will wait until I buy at a normal price

Tell us also.
I don't want to open a new thread for my tier 10.
Which price you want to know, the one on the poor economy post covid / ongoing war / vendor refill / twen items or the one without all of the above? The first one should be considerably higher, since there are 4 strong reasons to go hardcore on the game.

Tell us also.
I don't want to open a new thread for my tier 10.
well we know 325 k for a tier 0
and for a tier 10 i dont know what tt lose you have :D
the chances of someone taking 600k are minimal

''cand vreau sa fluier ..fluier ''

I didn't understand this drama just for a mod nano . so if you guys have a price just drop it here !
I'm only interested in the price and not other useless comments. (how much you lost, how much you won, if you sold the car or if you walked the dog)
time for bump!

OP confirmed he found the price long ago.
based on what a single player says
I'm waiting to see how much are the ones with a big tier
I will make some other research and I will ask the player "luminatul " maybe will give me a price
Take it easy it's just a ceck price !

I'm waiting to see how much are the ones with a big tier
I can send you a link with players who own a mod nano high tier ingame so you can ask them directly even make them an offer and see exactly what they has to say.This will solve the problem much faster if you are in for finding the price.
If you are after something else go ahead.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back