Status
Please reply by conversation.

James Francis

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
James Francis Cameron
hi

i was looking this days to make a big upgrade for my ass to a Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified any tier from 0 to 10

i will like to have a price ceck for this sword considering the poor economy that exists post covid/ongoing war/refil of vendor /TWEN Event

after i sell few items i will have peds ready! so that must be a + for a '' good price ''

I will check all the top guns at the moment to see how the price is going in relation to the decline in the economy and i will add it here :

Unique Sacrificial Dagger : (unknown price )
A&P Series Mayhem LP-100, Modified T0 : was sold for 400 k on the past , atm on forum its BO of 275k and is still there
Mayhem BP-110, Improved : i sold a tier 0 last year for 175k at this moment its under 130k

:sniper::sniper::sniper:

tier cost 0 to 10 ( Tier cost from 0-10 for Mod Nano is ~82,000 in MU )

thank you in advance

James Francis Cameron

Last edited:
Let me help you out here.

1. Tier cost from 0-10 for Mod Nano is ~82,000 in MU - Source is here

2. The last Mod Nano sold was to 5$ this/last week - You can ask him directly for the price if he wants to disclose it.

3. Yes, a lot of items are being looted - The highest DPS is still Mod Nano. Those other weapons you mentioned, all went down the pecking order when TWEN weapons got released whilst Mod Nano remained at top. Comparing those are not really fair but I'm biased.

Tier cost from 0-10 for Mod Nano is ~82,000 in MU
Was. Its a lot higher now, emeralds for example are 400+ %
Some tier comps fluctuate sometimes they reach 1k%.

I recently sld t0 for ~325k.
Took me a year to get to T10 with mine and I lost 250k in tt in the process.
Takes courage to go mod nano, especially in this economy, but I would not sell my T10 below 600k. Doesn't mean anyone will pay that but then again, there aren't many T10 available either. If there's gonna be a token-like event, mod nano will pay for itself quick so don't wait too long and get one, they're pretty nice :D
Hope this helps, good luck!

Takes courage to go mod nano, especially in this economy, but I would not sell my T10 below 600k. Doesn't mean anyone will pay that but then again, there aren't many T10 available either. If there's gonna be a token-like event, mod nano will pay for itself quick so don't wait too long and get one, they're pretty nice :D

Well, now with the skill required for Mod Nano i guess i have the right to give my opinion about it to ! I HAVE THIS RIGHT NOW !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wouldnt personally pay more than @300k for a t0 Mod Nano Blade, considering nowdays MA is imprevisible and always Refill the Vendors.
and also, there are lots of event happening around -> Mayhems / TWEN / Whatever else.

Maybe around 400k for a Mod Nano t10 i would find resonable and fair (for time play + tiering costs) but more than 400 i would say is overpriced on this Flooded market with full of Items , Twen, FEN, GEN, Mayhem, and all other.

I`m not saying is wrong to ask 600k., I wonder in this price, you also include the -250k loose? I`ve heard about other Meele related weapons that are being asked more than 600k. (800k if im not wrong, or 1m PED , whatever ... its a Unique Sell!)

I`m not saying its wrong to Value your own item as much you want. For example i have the ONLY NANO BLADE in game (For the moment, there are 9 in vendor) I can ask 1m Ped. (Thats not wrong, but dosent mean reflect the reality, and does not represent the price).
Everyone is free to value his item for as much as he wants.

The corect price is the one that someone is ready to PAY! (end of story)

My troughts about the Mod Nano means @300k T0 and @400k for T10 (Thats what i`m ready to pay)

Last edited:
Congrats on the skill goal!

The corect price is the one that someone is ready to PAY! (end of story)
I would alter a bit the statement above, improving it with the following: the correct price is where buyer and seller meet.
If I'm ready to pay tt+10 PED for regular nano, it doesn't mean that's the correct price, is it..

i have never ever had such loss with my nano for all the way from tier0 to ttier9

my total loss was from preuse of nano and costed me @55k ped in tt loss for skilling all the necessary stages from lvl 62 ( 2000 points LB , some points gathered from some kind of reward ,iron mission reward that was @10 ped LongBlade or such ), period where i used the rainbot tier10 full dps.

i even used the nano for the first mayhem event on easter22 when i toke one already tiered at tier5 swaping my LP100 tier7 for better dps at stage 146 hit LB, and in 1 week i made it to 151 hit LB full enhanced and 100% skill pill and i did not had overall loss at the end of the mayhem ( my mod nano was tier0 at that time )

beside the skilling preuse period that costed me @55k i never had an intended event on loss, tho with 2 ocasions when i tested something (-11k ped on hw22) when i wanted to test the hunting with amp and no dmg enh at all and (-20k ped xmas 22 ) when i wanted to play only with the dmg enh and not the amp attached, ... as i said pure intentional,

saying a loss of 250k for a such blade occured means that something is really wrong, who sane enough would buy such weapon when he generated such loss for a item that has bests stats in game?

saying a loss of 250k for such a item occured ( or any item afterall ) means the stats of the weapon do not reflect the proper parameters until tier10 is not reached, even tho i add the 35k loss from my tests i cannot ad much to the table for losses,

what is the logic to involve the so call losses into the tiering process from tier0 to tier10 just because the weapon was used during that period? for any weapon i mean, cause to me tier costs always were the effort + MU effective cost, nothing else

....mod nano is the best item i ever had the chance to use, and i used many of them that exists, and the price is always reflected in what the buyier expects and urge to pay for a strategic plan he has made for himself ( i know owners who displayed items in castles instead to use them )

I mean I'm sure Evey didn't include MU generated in that statement. You can easily cycle 1 million a month with it. With an average tt return of 98% that's 20k tt loss a month. 12 months and you're at 240k tt loss.

I mean I'm sure Evey didn't include MU generated in that statement. You can easily cycle 1 million a month with it. With an average tt return of 98% that's 20k tt loss a month. 12 months and you're at 240k tt loss.

no1 did, i was talking pure tt loss and nothing else that 98% or whatever it is

why would the tt loss be included in the tiering process just because the weapon is used? i dont get it

do the weapon change the tt return because is not tier10?

what is the logic to involve the so call losses into the tiering process from tier0 to tier10 just because the weapon was used during that period?
It's an important aspect to take into consideration, because it's an investment.
Tiering (fast) implies hunting outside profitable events/opportunities, where MU is lower just to have the highest possible tier on next mayhem or big event. This is an aspect that should be taken into consideration when purchasing a weapon but yes it's not a cost to reflect in the price of an item. It was an argument that would prevent me from selling at cost of t0 + mats cost to tier. Pretty sure other can sell even below that and it's no problem. But OP asked t0 t10 as since there are only 2 or 3 t10, those would hardly sell below.

I would alter a bit the statement above, improving it with the following: the correct price is where buyer and seller meet.
If I'm ready to pay tt+10 PED for regular nano, it doesn't mean that's the correct price, is it..

I would amend that to something like:
There is no one correct price. The price for you and the person you buy from will be different from another two people who may meet at a different price. Price can be different for any two people even at the same time and same market conditions.

It's an important aspect to take into consideration, because it's an investment.
Tiering (fast) implies hunting outside profitable events/opportunities, where MU is lower just to have the highest possible tier on next mayhem or big event. This is an aspect that should be taken into consideration when purchasing a weapon but yes it's not a cost to reflect in the price of an item. It was an argument that would prevent me from selling at cost of t0 + mats cost to tier. Pretty sure other can sell even below that and it's no problem. But OP asked t0 t10 as since there are only 2 or 3 t10, those would hardly sell below.

ok let's bring all the TT loss into a weapon costs when reaches tier10, and sell it every year then over and over, using a new tier0 to cover our losses just because is a good reason to hunt "outside profitable events" ( game is only events and nothing else )

and when the resell occurs the new owner should cut off 250k from price cause he never had such losses outside anything, so he's just a regular looser who pays for the losses of the first owner and never be able to recover that since he did not tiered anything even tho he has a steady 98% tt return as the first owner

based on that math the second sell of the mod nano should be i.e.
1'st owner = 600k
2'd owner =600k - 250k ( cause he has zero tier effort + costs outside events ) = 350k

good logic, i did not thought of it to include this math into any price check of any item i ever had the opportunity to owe

tnx for tip

ok let's bring all the TT loss into a weapon costs when reaches tier10,
Read again my phrase you just quoted. Too hard? I'll help you:

This is an aspect that should be taken into consideration when purchasing a weapon but yes it's not a cost to reflect in the price of an item.​

It will take someone a long time to reach t10. I understand there are people playing at various paces which is totally fine. Taking your time is great and all but will leave you always behind, just like farming your own mats. These aspects should be take into consideration and most of the times are not, getting people frustrated by wrong expectations. Tiering i not just the mats, it's the time and it's the effort and it's good to think about these when starting to tier. Finding something tiered up tat cost of t0 + mats is a really good deal on any weapon!

If i had the time i wuld pay 600.000

Why ?

Because i got money

If i where someone else who got no money but still want the blade i shure try to buy it for 250k

In the end noone will sell it to me for 250k because the people who got the item , dont got it because of a resell Aspect they got it because it produces them money while using...

You cant force a price by pricechecks
The person who owns it can ask what ever he want he got the high ground

The person who wants it will have to pay the price or find another item of desire

Keep in mind those are limited supply items

What you actualy do in Reality is :

You pay the guy with the item money, so he is able to 1. Take out the cash or 2. Let him upgrade with the cash

1. Most ubers dont quit because it simply makes no sence
2. There is no upgrade , ask again when they bring a perfected blade for example then someone will sell for the upgrade

Here buy my old car for the same price as new one...
buyer should pay for my time using the car.
I'm curious if you use this argument when trying to buy (UL) items in game - you want to pay half because they are used :D
Game need 10x more UL items in the game so prices become normal.
Norml price has a different meaning to every single player in this game so there is no general rule for this. Items do exchange hands quite frequently nowadays and there are also a lot of players waiting @boxes to pay tt+1 for mod nano t10. That time might come some day, who knows, but then again, no one will play it when that happens and the playerbase is everyone in between these lines - people that think prices are too high and don't play and people who play today.

The price is going to be whatever you want to buy or sell it for really and how quickly you want to get to your goals. Clearly there are those that want weapons really cheap and then there are others who only want their items to be sold for millions.

Here's the deal with Mod Nano. The price check on this is 0. Because none are going to sell theirs. If they do, you sure as hell aren't going to be willing to pay the price. (And no, I won't disclose my procurement)

Only you can decide what price makes sense.

Stick with the check price thread. We are not courious how much money you have lost or how much MU you have gained.
We are here to discuss what people considering the sword is worth. Please bear in mind if we need additional info/data we will ask for it.

The price is going to be whatever you want to buy or sell it for really and how quickly you want to get to your goals. Clearly there are those that want weapons really cheap and then there are others who only want their items to be sold for millions.

Here's the deal with Mod Nano. The price check on this is 0. Because none are going to sell theirs. If they do, you sure as hell aren't going to be willing to pay the price. (And no, I won't disclose my procurement)

Only you can decide what price makes sense.
GL with the sword, will be fun to watch.

Stick with the check price thread. We are not courious how much money you have lost or how much MU you have gained.
We are here to discuss what people considering the sword is worth. Please bear in mind if we need additional info/data we will ask for it.
The real worth is, Mindark have put on the weapons are the full tier cost from 0-10 in TT. Thats the valuation Mindark have set. Rest is just MU from players and owners of said item.

Using fake(but close enough) numbers & accurate math calculations. - If there are errors in my calculations, happy to be corrected I think it's important for total cost of ownership to be considered.

Tiering from 0-10

(14-month process if you grind 16h a working day, 6 a week with 1-day break) = 5,184 Hours == 311,040 Minutes = 10.2M Swings of the Nanoblade

Most folks use reload buffs but let's say they only use a ring at 15%, which gives it a total of 11.8M Swings

Each swing costs 69.5 PEC with Trauma 5 and no enhancers (I won't even talk about the cost of enhancers here)

0.695 PED * 11.8M Swings = 8.08M PEDs Cycled

If you cycle 8.08M PEDs with an average of 97% Return - your TT Loss is 242,000

This means, as a user, you will need to bankroll this TT Loss or have MU that covers it, including the 100K MU required for tiering from 0-10.

To cover the blade from 0-10, you will pay ~100K in tier MU and you have to cover ~~242,000 TT Loss with MU throughout the process.

Does it matter? Yes. Why, you ask? Because you have to cover this somehow - you need to be able to bankroll/cycle this amount to get there.

Using fake(but close enough) numbers & accurate math calculations. - If there are errors in my calculations, happy to be corrected I think it's important for total cost of ownership to be considered.

Tiering from 0-10

(14-month process if you grind 16h a working day, 6 a week with 1-day break) = 5,184 Hours == 311,040 Minutes = 10.2M Swings of the Nanoblade

Most folks use reload buffs but let's say they only use a ring at 15%, which gives it a total of 11.8M Swings

Each swing costs 69.5 PEC with Trauma 5 and no enhancers (I won't even talk about the cost of enhancers here)

0.695 PED * 11.8M Swings = 8.08M PEDs Cycled

If you cycle 8.08M PEDs with an average of 97% Return - your TT Loss is 242,000

This means, as a user, you will need to bankroll this TT Loss or have MU that covers it, including the 100K MU required for tiering from 0-10.

To cover the blade from 0-10, you will pay ~100K in tier MU and you have to cover ~~242,000 TT Loss with MU throughout the process.

Does it matter? Yes. Why, you ask? Because you have to cover this somehow - you need to be able to bankroll/cycle this amount to get there.
Good thing I have my only fans.

You asked for a price check. All the information is part of the price check and to establish its worth I consider relevant. Tiering involved is also part of price check T10. I know that on the buying / reselling side you don't need this info, but it's just part of the process like it or not....

The real worth is, Mindark have put on the weapons are the full tier cost from 0-10 in TT. Thats the valuation Mindark have set. Rest is just MU from players and owners of said item.
When you tier something you get back the TT of the used mats - the rest part is what's pricey :D

Wepon prices will be in a proper shitter after Twen .. mark my words :D

You asked for a price check. All the information is part of the price check and to establish its worth I consider relevant. Tiering involved is also part of price check T10. I know that on the buying / reselling side you don't need this info, but it's just part of the process like it or not....

When you tier something you get back the TT of the used mats - the rest part is what's pricey :D
(I think you forgot to take the loot pill. and that's why you lost 250k)
I ask for a ceck price . Not how much tt lose have Eve (at one point you will recover 98%return)

If i had the time i wuld pay 600.000
There is a line that divide FUN from JOB
that weapon commands EU to become a job or at least to invest in it as much time as per a RL Job
so its market is not infinite
i dont know the level but i suppose that 100 modnano would be more than game can use. even given for free the 4000 ped/hour is a real high ammo turnover.
so yes maybe there is ppl willing to buy a "merrcedes class virtual sword" at 60k euro but is a limited amount of people.
once all ppl that are ready to buy it are served, next one will have to be worth less, to find the N+1 buyer
(no ranting a MM/bp70/lp70 class is already my top level, i would neve use a 4000 ped/hour item so even for free i would refuse using it

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back