Price Check Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified

Status
Please reply by conversation.
At these prices I can buy cash flowing businesses IRL that have managers already in place running the show. Almost no time commitment from me.

When I inquire on the business I always ask for the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements (I make this if they don't provide) for the last 3-5 years, then I forecast out 5-10 years to make an assessment on its viability. I also perform market research and do competitive analysis to get a better understanding of the growth potential.

Considering that if you're playing this game and generating revenues in excess of a $100/hr with these gear setups, where are your supporting financial documents showing what is being claimed in these posts? I would expect some damn good tracking if you're cycling those amounts. Yes, sometimes I have to sign an NDA to get the numbers when I inquire but I don't even see these types of things being offered.

Are any of those claiming prices here willing to provide the supporting financials? I guess it doesn't really matter since it can all be fudged. The only real way to know would be to get MindArk to provide the data but they won't so what? We're stuck in a marketplace covered by shadows. Essentially the dark web where you just hope you're getting what is advertised.

Edit: Imagine asking a business to see their financials and they say they can't show you how exactly they got to any numbers they claim because the authority, perhaps their Point of Sale system or the Government, which has the actual data is unwilling to disclose that data to you, them or anyone else or even confirm the numbers are correct or if the data the business was tracking is being tracked correctly. Who is willing to purchase that business? Gamblers.

Last edited:
Just my 2 pec

Tier 0 => 275k to 325k
Tier 1 - 9.99 => in between T0 <-> T10
Tier 10 => (low stock, 100k mu to tier, time & cycle invested) => 400k to 525k

It's not the player's fault we have these prices, it's the whole grinding + taxes process, the entropy of it all.

based on what a single player says
I'm waiting to see how much are the ones with a big tier
I will make some other research and I will ask the player "luminatul " maybe will give me a price
Take it easy it's just a ceck price !

T0 is probably at least 400k, if it even exists at this point, considering all owners are using them, not trying to resell.

Tbh this value i suggested, there are few reasons behind it:

- Somehow I have a feeling the FEN event setup will be copy pasted, which means nano blade owners will pay off the blade really fast, even if gear prices drop.
- If FEN copy paste doesn't happen, mod nano t0 is probably worth 300k, as I don't see any short-term change that might give nano blade an advantage, besides mayhem, and probable brand new items in mayhem vendor, which will be pulled immediately considering how many hundreds of thousand M tokens people saved up + 10s of rare tokens
- They promised big dik twen event end of the year, if it's grind-type event, nano blades will win, and we go back to current value of T0 at least 400k
- Influx of new players in UE5 (if it ever happen) will pump the price of these nano blades

[Moderated: Removed rule violation]

Good luck with finding your blade anyway for any price anyone suggests in this thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ thegreat aventurer
maybe it is not clear this game is based on a negative martingale that loose at least 1%
most probably as 2017 stat claim it is .15%
so not only you need the weapon
but need also fuel for it
1m ped card if you shot 1m per month is becoming at december you will loose TT 165.000
if you LEVERAGE 5x PED CARD it is a different story 1m cycle on a 200k ped card lead to a 46k final
a 100k ped card on a 1m cycle is wiped out at july
this is why the price of a tool is just related to the SKILL TO EXTRACT MU and not to the item itself

a mod nano user is not commanded to skill 1m each time. he is to do something is non mayhem periods and furiously grind the mayhem events to farm tokens and boxed and (L) or UL armors.
this is where DPS comes in... the faster you shor the more token you can farm
once understood that a modnano can extract an impressive amount of tokens it is easy to see that its value is tied to the capacity to pull a second weapon to recoup losses selling the pulled item.
and dps matter because a LP70 user can gather 50% of Nanoblade user in same amount of time.

so no, it is not industry return, hunter ability matter to use those items
need defense, skill, bankroll and time to invest.

maybe some high end cycler can explain beter but eve, and tbanna and rocket have explained an docvered it at least 4 times
those weapon are not for everyone and there is not a guaranteed retunr,,,,, depend on skills (not game skills, personal skills to understand what to do)

monthPed cardstart
98,50%​
january200.0001.000.000985.000
february185.000985.000970.225
march170.225970.225955.672
april155.672955.672941.337
may141.337941.337927.217
june127.217927.217913.308
july113.308913.308899.609
august99.609899.609886.115
september86.115886.115872.823
october72.823872.823859.730
november59.730859.730846.834
december46.834846.834834.132

monthstart
98,50%​
january1.000.000985.000
february985.000970.225
march970.225955.672
april955.672941.337
may941.337927.217
june927.217913.308
july913.308899.609
august899.609886.115
september886.115872.823
october872.823859.730
november859.730846.834
december846.834834.132

Just my 2 pec

Tier 0 => 275k to 325k
Tier 1 - 9.99 => in between T0 <-> T10
Tier 10 => (low stock, 100k mu to tier, time & cycle invested) => 400k to 525k

It's not the player's fault we have these prices, it's the whole grinding + taxes process, the entropy of it all.

Markup is solely the responsibility of the players.

100k MU for tiering?

Why is the buyer paying this when the individuals tiering these weapons are doing so at the height of tiering markup costs while they rush to be first for those HOFs driving up the price of tiering only to when they sell the item, prices are lower and they move on to a new item to tier starting at lower prices which they will then pump again and yet you're still paying their ego-infused prices? Let's not forget tiering is essentially free (minus the system rake) if you were to gather materials yourself. The opportunity cost is only present in this scenario because these same individuals are the ones driving up the prices in the first place.

Low stock?

It's only a matter of time. Restock, New Weapons...

Time & Cycle Invested?

[Moderated: Rule violation removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you buying a weapon and need to see how much the seller profited before you buy the weapon you are not ready to buy that weapon.
Never ever ever buy something in game because of someone else's experience, hype threads, or whatever (almost assuredly their logs or hypes are fraudulent or incorrect at best - not all though, but most). Only what you can do with it and specifically if it is worth it for YOUR game style. Don't buy an event weapon to grind with, for example.

W
Markup is solely the responsibility of the players.

100k MU for tiering?

Why is the buyer paying this when the individuals tiering these weapons are doing so at the height of tiering markup costs while they rush to be first for those HOFs driving up the price of tiering only to when they sell the item, prices are lower and they move on to a new item to tier starting at lower prices which they will then pump again and yet you're still paying their ego-infused prices? Let's not forget tiering is essentially free (minus the system rake) if you were to gather materials yourself. The opportunity cost is only present in this scenario because these same individuals are the ones driving up the prices in the first place.

Low stock?

It's only a matter of time. Restock, New Weapons...

Time & Cycle Invested?

How much does an F macro cost?
Why to you pay the Extra in a car only because the first owner bought them ?

Its a matter of time untill the price drops

Untill then there is a New better car and you will Catch ur self driving a old Version of the New Version you actualy where going for

@ thegreat aventurer
maybe it is not clear this game is based on a negative martingale that loose at least 1%
most probably as 2017 stat claim it is .15%
so not only you need the weapon
but need also fuel for it
1m ped card if you shot 1m per month is becoming at december you will loose TT 165.000
if you LEVERAGE 5x PED CARD it is a different story 1m cycle on a 200k ped card lead to a 46k final
a 100k ped card on a 1m cycle is wiped out at july
this is why the price of a tool is just related to the SKILL TO EXTRACT MU and not to the item itself

a mod nano user is not commanded to skill 1m each time. he is to do something is non mayhem periods and furiously grind the mayhem events to farm tokens and boxed and (L) or UL armors.
this is where DPS comes in... the faster you shor the more token you can farm
once understood that a modnano can extract an impressive amount of tokens it is easy to see that its value is tied to the capacity to pull a second weapon to recoup losses selling the pulled item.
and dps matter because a LP70 user can gather 50% of Nanoblade user in same amount of time.

so no, it is not industry return, hunter ability matter to use those items
need defense, skill, bankroll and time to invest.

maybe some high end cycler can explain beter but eve, and tbanna and rocket have explained an docvered it at least 4 times
those weapon are not for everyone and there is not a guaranteed retunr,,,,, depend on skills (not game skills, personal skills to understand what to do)

monthPed cardstart
98,50%​
january200.0001.000.000985.000
february185.000985.000970.225
march170.225970.225955.672
april155.672955.672941.337
may141.337941.337927.217
june127.217927.217913.308
july113.308913.308899.609
august99.609899.609886.115
september86.115886.115872.823
october72.823872.823859.730
november59.730859.730846.834
december46.834846.834834.132

monthstart
98,50%​
january1.000.000985.000
february985.000970.225
march970.225955.672
april955.672941.337
may941.337927.217
june927.217913.308
july913.308899.609
august899.609886.115
september886.115872.823
october872.823859.730
november859.730846.834
december846.834834.132

Completely irrelevant if you fully read my post. I never once said the weapon is useless just that only fools would make blind purchases of these items at these prices without proper due diligence and especially considering they require massive time investments to see positive cash flow vs using that same capital to fund an IRL purchase.

Not to worry if you're paying people to play for you or you have it completely automated though.

Business Logic
At these prices I can buy cash flowing businesses IRL that have managers already in place running the show. Almost no time commitment from me.

When I inquire on the business I always ask for the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements (I make this if they don't provide) for the last 3-5 years, then I forecast out 5-10 years to make an assessment on its viability. I also perform market research and do competitive analysis to get a better understanding of the growth potential.

A) You could buy a business for $30,000? If you purchased a business with a yield of 10%, they are making $3,000 profit a year, which means it generates a profit of $58 a week.

B) You could buy a business for $60,000? If you purchased a business with a yield of 10%, they are making $6,000 profit a year, which means it generates a profit of $116 a week.

Revenue Logic
Considering that if you're playing this game and generating revenues in excess of a $100/hr with these gear setups, where are your supporting financial documents showing what is being claimed in these posts? I would expect some damn good tracking if you're cycling those amounts. Yes, sometimes I have to sign an NDA to get the numbers when I inquire but I don't even see these types of things being offered.

Here is the proof with workings. If numbers are off, just adjust and you can see generating revenues in access of $100 / hr is very easy

Mayhem Amp + Nano (No Buffs, No Enhancers)
Revenues == TT returned to player OR TT given to MA. For this calculation I will use TT returned to player as the assumption.

1 Hour is equal to 60 minutes, A mod nano can swing 33 times a minute.
1 Hour gives you 1960 Swings
Each Swing is 0.695 PED
If you multiply 1960 by 0.695, you get the BASE cost which is

1362.2 PEDS

If you divide that by 10 for the USD conversation, that is $136.22. Lets say your returns are 95%, 95% of 136.22 is $129.40

Mayhem Amp + Nano + Reload Rings +30% (No Enhancers)

$129.40 * 1.3 gives you $168.22 an hour

Mayhem Amp + Nano + Reload Rings +30% + T10

1.3 PED a swing * 1960 = 2548
2548 * 1.3 = 3312 PED - 95% of that is 3,146 PEDS / 10 = $314.60

You are not swinging constantly, so let's say 30% of the time, you are not swinging. That is still generating revenues over $100/hr

The source is - This is a great website that provides the exact details to make calculations and revenues with some assumptions.

Hopefully, you can now look at the source and get the data without asking the players for the revenue/cost of running a weapon.

That is still generating revenues over $100/hr

I think there's some confusion here, the revenue is the total of (TT out + Markup) - Operating Costs (TT in) - Markup in (e.g. enhancers, armour, fap, plates, essence mu)

What you calculated are costs / hour, however you can safely assume ~=3% markup with a good strategy, so that would be $300 / hour * 0.03
=> $9 / hour revenue

The real number is somewhere between $10 - $20 / hour for swinging this item (inc. mayhem, events, ul items etc.)

Knowing that, then we can calculate a ROI and determine the price (utility / markup value) of the item.

Assuming 8h / day * 365 days @ $10 / hr ~= $29k / year ROI for a T10 item.

revenue​

[ rev-uhn-yoo, -uh-noo ]

See synonyms for revenue on Thesaurus.com

noun
  1. the income of a government from taxation, excise duties, customs, or other sources, appropriated to the payment of the public expenses.
  2. the government department charged with the collection of such income.
  3. revenues, the collective items or amounts of income of a person, a state, etc.
  4. the return or yield from any kind of property, patent, service, etc.; income.
  5. an amount of money regularly coming in.
  6. a particular item or source of income.

Last edited:
based on what a single player says
I'm waiting to see how much are the ones with a big tier
I will make some other research and I will ask the player "luminatul " maybe will give me a price
Take it easy it's just a ceck price !

Most wont give you a price they paid on a high tier due to its usualy better to keep the sales history under wrapps so they can gouge an easy 30% ontop when the time comes when they want to offload onto the next player.

A) You could buy a business for $30,000? If you purchased a business with a yield of 10%, they are making $3,000 profit a year, which means it generates a profit of $58 a week.

B) You could buy a business for $60,000? If you purchased a business with a yield of 10%, they are making $6,000 profit a year, which means it generates a profit of $116 a week.

These are extremely low yields. $60k USD can buy you ~$5k cash flow on ~$35k/month in revenues is ~15% and it's better to just buy index funds for any lower than that.

Let's assume you work the business yourself and pay yourself min wage. You will pay off that business in a year, hire a manager and now you still pocket ~$5k/month.

How does that compare to to Mod Nano cycling?

It should be similar situations where you're working the business yourself, correct?

Hopefully, you can now look at the source and get the data without asking the players for the revenue/cost of running a weapon.

All you did was show what the potential revenues could be. You explained no other metrics one would need to properly assess a purchase of this size in such a niche, unpopulated market.

You're buying a business in purchasing these weapons similarly to how you would be buying a business in the same sense if you were to go out and buy a commercial welder and you're using that tool to generate revenues. Sure not all things need be reported as there are other income generating activities of which your avatar engages but to have metrics on the usage of the tool and how that tool performed in generating those revenues for your current business is needed to assess the potentials of my future one. It's this way in any legitimate marketplace... or you can gamble.

Most wont give you a price they paid on a high tier due to its usualy better to keep the sales history under wrapps so they can gouge an easy 30% ontop when the time comes when they want to offload onto the next player.
.... or perhaps it's not anyone's business, financial data or otherwise, especially those that only message you, assuming they're not already blacklisted, when they want price info or other self-serving information.

.... or perhaps it's not anyone's business, financial data or otherwise, especially those that only message you, assuming they're not already blacklisted, when they want price info or other self-serving information.

You were just in another thread advocating
for transparency from MindArk...

Now you're in this thread advocating against transparency of which you'd be subjected to...

The data is relevant for a healthy, legitimate marketplace and would be requested and viewed by any legitimate buyer who is performing their due diligence.

Edit: There's no need for secrets and/or lies to make profits. IRL the courts and consumer protections are in place to protect individuals from predatory sellers. It still happens of course but being such a small community here you'd think you'd want to be transparent to avoid such blacklists of which you mention or of course maybe those blacklists are in place to keep those at the top of the economic heirachy there like some sort of mafia...

Last edited:
i don't expect a T0 nano will be sold for less than 400k unless it's a pure ped offer.

I also expect that a t10 mod nano would be priced closer to 550-600k depending on the buyer and how you value items taken in trade.

this of course will change over time as mod nano is dethroned.

One thing to note is whether Eve sold his t0 @325k before or after the TWEN phase 2 announcement. We can only assume that phase 2 will follow FENs token system, but most mod nano users aren't willing to let it go for cheap after this news broke out because it'll be the best weapon by far for generating tokens.

Thank you everyone for your evaluations, I consider i have made an ideea about the prices. I will close this thread, so it's not gona turn into a flaming post.

Asuming the last tier 0 was sold for
~ 325k i will try to buy one for more or less around that price.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back