Info: Mayhem Token Trader UL items

Status
remember that thre are the DOAs
and for smaller dps the gauss rifles.

People say there is nothing left already, but still 10x of the second highest DPS weapon in game.. lol picky much? 😂

yeah, like SIB is not the thing in this game- everyone has them maxed
Yeah you might have to do a few codexes on flesh rippers, but it never stopped the modified version from selling out.
it’s a fair criticism of the weapon though, balancing wise I think it should be lower, maybe 110-120.

-1 Omegaton Mayhem Power Claw Cleaver, Modified

Also did a fruit test on it to update the wiki: 11.859 decay for 3.223 DPP.
Did you do 1 hit or multiple? Interested to see if It's got the same thing going on as the Mace

Did you do 1 hit or multiple? Interested to see if It's got the same thing going on as the Mace
I checked it over multiple (one hit, figure exact TT left, another hit, check again, etc.) same decay regardless. Not sure what happened with the mace was up to when that was tested.

Last edited:
I checked it over multiple (one hit, figure exact TT left, another hit, check again, etc.) same decay regardless. Not sure what happened what the mace was up to when that was tested.
Yeah no clue, I didn't have a drink and had people triple checking everything I was doing. So I guess that one is on MA. GZ on the pull btw

Yeah no clue, I didn't have a drink and had people triple checking everything I was doing. So I guess that one is on MA. GZ on the pull btw
I once had a P20 attached and made a similar blunder without noticing, maybe you had an attachment?

Status
Back