Info: Mayhem Token Trader UL items

Status
doing a random refill will create chaos for those who want to buy a new item, if you are not going to be online when the refill is done, you have missed your chance. it is not fair.
How is it not fair? as long as they do it at different intervals it would be fairer this way then if they dropped them all at the same time. much easier chance to miss your opportunity because of time differences if they had been restocked all at once. yet just another thing for people to complain about I guess if they woulda restocked all at 1 time then we would have people complaining "ooo i was at work / i was asleep at x time because im in x country" doing it in intervals would actually give more people a chance

for really cool guns value increased slightly
same as for "bad" guns, almost nothing changed

How is it not fair? as long as they do it at different intervals it would be fairer this way then if they dropped them all at the same time. much easier chance to miss your opportunity because of time differences if they had been restocked all at once. yet just another thing for people to complain about I guess if they woulda restocked all at 1 time then we would have people complaining "ooo i was at work / i was asleep at x time because im in x country" doing it in intervals would actually give more people a chance
refill at a random time is like slots machines which entropia became in the last few years. cant wait for the regulations to hit hard this game regarding "dynamic" things.

refill at a random time is like slots machines which entropia became in the last few years. cant wait for the regulations to hit hard this game regarding "dynamic" things.
wait so its a slot machine in the last few years not the first few? please tell me more how you dont know what your complaining about....

hello there,
according to wiki Hedoc Mayhem adjusted ( Can be bought from Mayhem Token Trader for 8000x MToken, 1x PMToken, 50PED ) .Not sure was this accurate,but if its true then it cost less now for 2k tokens

*grabs popcorn* this should be interesting

I just dont think I will stand any chance of getting the item I want so I can sell it lol. I think by the look of it they are only adding between 1-3 of an item at a time. So no chances to get one of them before it instantly gets bought. Unless you get very lucky!

Guy on discord said " hey theres a bp-110 on trader" and the second he finished the sentence i was looking at global chat and saw the hof and i said "aaaand its gone"
This was the best

FYI: there was one Electric 15 perfected chip stocked, but now it's 0 in stock, someone must've bought but it seems they either didn't fix the rare item drop hof on it or someone already had one on their inventory so it didn't show up, but that's strange since solo has a bp-130 and took out a bp-130 out earlier today and it showed up on rare item hof list so maybe this myth is just a myth?

Also really appreciate your work keeping up with this O2, you're doing a fine job.

FYI: there was one Electric 15 perfected chip stocked, but now it's 0 in stock, someone must've bought but it seems they either didn't fix the rare item drop hof on it or someone already had one on their inventory so it didn't show up, but that's strange since solo has a bp-130 and took out a bp-130 out earlier today and it showed up on rare item hof list so maybe this myth is just a myth?

Also really appreciate your work keeping up with this O2, you're doing a fine job.
Thanks, the electric chip was stocked friday and it was still there an hour ago when I checked. So someone must have pulled it probably a few minutes ago.

It's a known bug, the perf chips never gave a rare hof :S

Hiding rare hofs if you have the same item in inventory only works with stackables :p

too many tokens on hands were collected, items goes fast

Yeah everyone has to many tokens . Why they should have added L items first Q of the year.

now the babies are just going to moan vendor isn’t full again 🤣

Status
Back