Question: Measuring Soc.

DRDoom

Elite
Society
Why So Serious
DRDoom
Woudn't it be cool to create a temp soc. of at least 5 very high skilled people and a bunch of mid lvl people that aren't afraid to tell their skills to create measure points of the current soc. ranking?

They can start with the temp soc. of only the 5 highest skilled ones. and see where they and up and post ang skills and rank.
then they can add the 6th highest skilled to the soc and see the new ranking and their new AVG.

then adding another one and removing the higest skilled one and so forth untill they drop out the ranking.
It would give an idea of the AVG skills on the ranked socs.

Doing this once a year can also give the grow ratio of the soc. ranking and avoid a lot of threads "how much skills does it take to be in a top xx soc" and "how much skills to become uber" etc.

But first requirement would be to find at least 5 people with more than 350K skills to start measuring.

knowing where you're place is in this universe is a tiny part of beiing uber, it's not all about ingame skills ;)

Star et al. did so before starting UU. Their bogus soc was on the #1 spot for a day, giving better insight in what level is needed to be in the top3 and where the other socs are with respect to average skills.

It's not public info, and I doubt people will share it openly.

I do know from my own experience that for the top50 your soc average needs to be around 150k skill nowadays.

And admit it, its kinda fun to guess and see how others are doing, without knowing everything, right? ;)

/Slupor

Im assuming you are most interested in the Top10 socs?

Couldnt you just contact the General in each of those socs, and then see if you got any reply. Before starting this massive juggling of players.

Im sure most will not share, and I cant explain why. Since noone in this game care about total skills ;)

Don't understand the secrecy of the skills :silly2:

Not to measure the Socs itself, but more interested where +350K, 300K, 250K, 200K etc. borders are.

I'm not planning of changing soc. but it's just something nice to know. It's like item stats even if you don't own the item, (almost) everyone is interested in the stats when a new item drops. Lets say I loot an unl HL-25 or BL-2000 today and I don't share the stats, I would probably be called an asshole due the immense curiousity :laugh:

small note: Not saying that those who don't wanne share their skills are assholes, but that is why you could measure it if you get the right ppl toghether.

I didn't know that Star did that test before, just a shame that this info is 'secret'.

If I remember well, the temporary soc that was ranked on first place had 5 members:
- Star
- Rei
- Phoenix
- Angel Shadow Heart
- ?!?!

Their average skill count should be over 400k.

A soc with over 220k average skill points should be in top10 or close to it.

If I remember well, the temporary soc that was ranked on first place had 5 members:
- Star
- Rei
- Phoenix
- Angel Shadow Heart
- ?!?!

Their average skill count should be over 400k.

A soc with over 220k average skill points should be in top10 or close to it.

Maybe VVV, since afaik he wasn't chipping out yet when UU was founded.

Nadie, Phoenix, VVV, Angel, Star = Payn-Inc

Lowest 445k, Highest 550k approx

not not public info anymore. :p

read again, the average is anywhere between 475k and 525k, thats enough margin to keep everyone guessing...
It's like saying something without saying anything at all, sounds like a politician :laugh:

/Slupor

Nadie, Phoenix, VVV, Angel, Star = Payn-Inc

Lowest 445k, Highest 550k approx

that would meen angel is the aprox 550k ,cuz everyone else had pmed me their skills :)

that would meen angel is the aprox 550k ,cuz everyone else had pmed me their skills :)

Which means Kimmi knows the approximate average for Payn-Inc

Back