Medusa's Head - Her it is

Here's a couple of pictures from me:

I suppose the landing pads at Medusa´s Head are still missing televators ?

At the moment, there are indeed no televators for the Landing pads.
We're going to make adjustment to the Landing pads at Medusa to our next patch (Scheduled for Tuesday next week) so there might be televators going in then, depending on technicalities.

Until then, shove a pillow under your shirt before jumping off the pad. :)

Is the teleporter at medusas head supposed to be one-way? I left through it, now I can't teleport back... Or is it just me?

/Mats

Is the teleporter at medusas head supposed to be one-way? I left through it, now I can't teleport back... Or is it just me?

/Mats

No, they're not supposed to be one-way only. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Edit: Just tested and it works as it should here.
Did you have the Medusa Teleporter on your list? Did you get any message that the server is full? Did you re-log in between TP'ing from and attempting to TP to Medusa?

No, they're not supposed to be one-way only.
. . .
Did you have the Medusa Teleporter on your list? Did you get any message that the server is full? Did you re-log in between TP'ing from and attempting to TP to Medusa?

No Medusa teleporter in the list, no blue dot on the map. It's just as if I had never visited that teleporter. But I left by it! I have tried relogging, no change. I don't recall any message regarding the tp when I first got there, or any messages about server being full. VTOL:ing back now...

No Medusa teleporter in the list, no blue dot on the map. It's just as if I had never visited that teleporter. But I left by it! I have tried relogging, no change. I don't recall any message regarding the tp when I first got there, or any messages about server being full. VTOL:ing back now...

Hanne, it is possible to use the Medusa tp without "getting" (or "remembering") it. If you stand next to it it and just right-click on it, you can use it (like all tp:s). But you have to walk over it to actually "get" it (remember it). So maybe you should enlarge the area/distance where players "get" that tp slightly.

/Mats

Hanne, it is possible to use the Medusa tp without "getting" (or "remembering") it. If you stand next to it it and just right-click on it, you can use it (like all tp:s). But you have to walk over it to actually "get" it (remember it). So maybe you should enlarge the area/distance where players "get" that tp slightly.

/Mats

Good info to have. I'll be careful when I visit later today!

/Mats

Ahh...just like the old days :)
So I suppose no pics of the inside of the new apartments? I want....

/Mats

i had to walk in the actuall TP to get it on the list but no massage was shown neither the lil blip sound. since the update before this one i kind of can use TP´s from a distance. i think thats what is wrong with the "not remembering" thingy.

medusa tps

hey it brad colouring service here i was reading the info on medusa i was wondering if anyone can send me a message on how many tps exactly on these knew islands

Back