Selling: Medusa's Head Shares

MRmP

Stalker
Society
Supremacy Reign
Gunnar 'MRmP' Pettersen
(I Copies most of the text from Akoz, So i guess he owns the creative part of the text)

I'd like to sell my shares from the Medusa Head, It have served me well, but I need to free up some cash

There are a total of 2220 shares whereof my share of 35 are up for sale. (You may purchase some or all, but minimum 10)

ALL shares are now sold.

The shares gives you a X/2220 share in the following items where X is the amount of shares you own.

Land area: Medusa's Head - Ayida Island
Land area: Medusa's Head - Apophis Island
Land area: Medusa's Head - Bakunawa Island
Land area: Medusa's Head - Deino Island
Land area: Medusa's Head - Enyo Island
Land area: Medusa's Head - Naga Island
Land area: Medusa's Head - Ouroboros Island
Land area: Medusa's Head - Pemphredo Island
Land area: Medusa bazaar (Shopping district "mall deed")
4x Large shop deeds @ Medusa mall
7x small shops@ Medusa mall
1x Antenna Ad Rig
14x Premium Medusa apartments
1x promised Mansion (Promised by MA, but not implemented)
1x promised Hangar (Promisedby MA, but not implemented)
58 644 PED

To the extent possible all investors hold deeds or other Medusa assets with a value equal to their Medusa share value. All revenue is shared as dividends by ratio of shares owned on a monthly basis.

All share holders have access to the Medusa investment group subforum here on PCF where we discuss and manage the assets. There are 61 threads and 810 posts currently, so I can't post ALL the information here, but ask and you shall receive.

Some key figures:

Land management profit* for 2011: 249 253.11 PED = 112,27 per share
Land management profit* for 2012: 181 191.76 PED = 81,61 per share

* These numbers are income from taxes minus fertilizer and event cost.
Sale and rent income of shops, apartments and other income is not included in these.

Asking price per share is set to 400 PED

Last edited:
updated price to 400peds/share

Interesting. Can you give us some insight into the difference in profits from each year, how it turned out that way, what way it's all trending and what you'd expect in future? And why you think that?

Land management profit* for 2011: 249 253.11 PED = 112,27 per share
Land management profit* for 2012: 181 191.76 PED = 81,61 per share

* These numbers are income from taxes minus fertilizer and event cost.
Sale and rent income of shops, apartments and other income is not included in these.

I expect 2013 to increase as we have now initiated multiple events on both scipulor and sumima each week

Seems like a good deal I think this is more interest from tax than a cld

Sorry MRmP, I meant can you tell us WHY there was a difference between 2011 and 2012?

Sorry MRmP, I meant can you tell us WHY there was a difference between 2011 and 2012?

You don't think that the initial interest in the area when it was brand spanking new might have spiked taxes for the first period. The second period, being that it's no longer "new" interest may have plateau'd and they sound like they've taken steps to ensure continued interest in the area going into 2013 with events etc...
At least, that would be my assumption.

Sorry for misunderstanding, I honestly don't got a good answer, most of us was very inactive and we pretty much let the island run itself.

The only bit event last year were the return of the golden age, which gave us a fair profit.

We now believe hosting more events regularly is crucial to get the profit up again, so far our events have been a positive experience

A more detailed report on the tax revenue would be great. If's not a secret of course.

Would be great if you could provide monthly details so we could see the dynamics of the income for both years and also info for 2013 first two months so we could at least make some speculations about future income.

p.s. I'm interested in buying. :)

giving this a bump :)

10 share's sold... there are still 25 left!

all shares are now sold

Back