Melbourne Meet & Great 27th/august/2011

Can you pencil me in for one pls Gypsy ?

Nanajo and myself will hopefully make the meet, put us down for a maybe for now.

Great to have a few more ppl coming.
I've updated a few things on the main post,

Madchick

Got a couple of more "maybe's" down for you mate.. Ebony Ek Knight and Adverse Affects might make the trip down from QLD for this one. Will let you know as soon as confirmed! :)

Updated main thread.
Getting a heap of ppl now, i want 30 :)

You can upgrade me from a maybe, to a very damn likely. Short of major catastrophies I'll be there ;)

I can also offer an airport/train station run on Sunday.

Gypsy

I can also offer an airport/train station run on Sunday.

Gypsy

Before I book a flight back, can you give me an idea of what time of day would suit you for that ?

Just a general idea, like 'no earlier than ...' or 'after lunch' or whatever :)

Before I book a flight back, can you give me an idea of what time of day would suit you for that ?

Just a general idea, like 'no earlier than ...' or 'after lunch' or whatever :)

Lets say I leave no earlier than 11AM, so Melbourne airport (Tullamarine) takes about 1 hour and Avalon Airport takes 1.5 hours to drive there.

Flights booked - arrive Saturday @ 8.30am, depart Sunday @ 6.35pm

Updated main post

Great to have you confirmed serica your always a great person to talk to at these things,
And the same for Addz.

Butch thanks heaps for sorting out that with 711, i'll try to chat to you ingame to sort out what we need,

There's still a heap of ppl on the maybe list, we need to start turning them into confirmed :)
And there's a hell of alot more Aussie's out there in the area that havent even hird about the meetup yet

15 confirmed players so far and another 13 on maybes list,

I will need to know at least 2 weeks out from the event if your coming or not if you want any of the prize's and gifts, as alot of them are going to be custom made with names, we need time to order/make them. your more then welcome to come after the 2 week deadline but we wont have time to make the gifts and prizes for you,

We will have a few more details after this weekend, Gypsy, drooe and myself are having a meeting to sort out alot of the finer details eg: resturant and catering for dinner on the night, IF anyone hase any special needs please let me know asap in this thread or by pm.

Pass the word around :)

Madchick

Confirmation thrown in for Ebony EK1 Knight and Adverse Ad Effects mate.. Two more spots filled, coming along nicely :wtg:

Update main post, I've added Full avy names to the ones i know, if you could post your full avy name if i havent got it right or if i just havnt done anything with it,

Ran into Captain Cupcake on Next Island .. he said that they'd found a clash with their work schedules, so might need to get him or Bearlover to post what they're doing.

Ran into Captain Cupcake on Next Island .. he said that they'd found a clash with their work schedules, so might need to get him or Bearlover to post what they're doing.

Those name are hilarious yet disturbing at the same time...

Im sure the meet will be interesting :D

Those name are hilarious yet disturbing at the same time...

Im sure the meet will be interesting :D

Your next post better be: 'Lawz and I are coming, flights are booked ! ' :silly2:

Your next post better be: 'Lawz and I are coming, flights are booked ! ' :silly2:

Sorry cant do it this time. I'm away up north for a bit.

If at all possible ill be there but as of now ill have to make it a maybe.I'm not 100% sure as to work commitments tho i will know as we get closer to the date.

So put me down as a hopeful Maybe,:wtg:
Zardoz Zed Longcloud

I live in Melbourne, would love to come. Will change work schedule if I can.
Would be great to meet others :)

I live in Melbourne, would love to come. Will change work schedule if I can.
Would be great to meet others :)

Great Megga hope to cya there.
And can you please let the other Aussie Entropians know about the meet?

Gypsy

Great to see a new person willing to come along,

I've updated the main post to add some more maybes,

If at all possible ill be there but as of now ill have to make it a maybe.I'm not 100% sure as to work commitments tho i will know as we get closer to the date.

So put me down as a hopeful Maybe,:wtg:
Zardoz Zed Longcloud

Fortunately things have changed for me and i can confirm that ill be coming for both the lunch and what ever happens after:yay: ill also be bringing my partner.Shes not an Entropian but she has mined with Zed on (cnd) and even got a global :wtg:
So you can change me from a maybe to a confirmed:yay:

Zardoz Zed Longcloud

Arsome to hear.
I'll add you to the list when I get back to a computer.

confirming that I'm coming MC. Even tho I did that in Soc chat already.

I'm really looking forward to catching up again. :wtg:

Decided to be a little more social.

Pending approval of my leave I will be down for the meet.

Anyone got a spare floor etc for a few days?

Maybe 26 - 29?

Updated main post,

I'll ask around for ya Crystal

Just bumping it up to the top,

Back