mentoring

Mentoring produces random loot. Never thought it will come to this though. Maybe another VU coming soon. Till then.. hold off your disciples from graduating!

Mentoring produces random loot. Never thought it will come to this though. Maybe another VU coming soon. Till then.. hold off your disciples from graduating!

no need to hold them, just explain you can't release them atm
guess they would understand it

hmm wtf MA have really cocked the game u this time yay fun for all!!!!:confused: :laugh:

I'm surprised its not a 0 TT Medium Weapon Cell (L)

so,i leave the game for a day and when i come i see this....
damn,still can't use smiles...
Just hope that this really is a bug..damn,who asked for oils and ammo instead of gold? awwwwwwwwww

My disciple graduated yesterday, and im due to click for the gift today. Lucky for me Val has no intention of chipping yet and should be ok about me not releasing him until some answer from MA on this.

I can accept a poor gift as im not in it for the money, but each gift is kept or given to the disciple. The ones i keep, i keep for sentimental reasons and remind me of my disciples. Ammo as a reminder sucks !! :(

dunno if already someone said in this thread...but...

this would make sense if

*the ammo would be ME ammo with somewhat improved stats like stunn-lock or bleeding or armor penetration or whatever.

*if the stack could be "repaired" like usual mentor gifts can, to at least 1k peds to make it actually useful

gl on the support case, ben and the others with the problem

Well i couldnt resist not hitting that button and got a Brave ME. So at least i have something to give to my disciple and if he dont want/like it then it can gather dust in my appartment as a keepsake :)

But is it light weapon cells Mentor Edition??? :D

FYI........

Support|AkiranBlade said:
Case XXXXX History
15 Nov 2006 AkiranBlade:
Mentor System
=============

Having read Ben Cobra Boners comments on looting 0 light weapon cells for his mentor gift, I'm writing to you to assertain if this is a bug?

I understand that cells in loot has now been enabled, but for Mentor gifts? That's ridiculous.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44786

If this is correct, I shall not mentor anyone again. I spend a lot of time with my disciples initially and I'm always giving advice as required. To be awarded nothing for your trouble is a joke.

Please enlighten me as to whether this is a bug or not.

Regards,

AkiranBlade

Support|MindArk said:
17 Nov 2006 MindArk Support:
Hi,

Thanks for reporting. This was not intented and the matter has been adjusted.

Regards,
Entropia Support

Akiran-son ..

Arigato Gozaimas :D

Ty for your Information ... Tyn , is at 75% graduation

Now .................. Where is my MKV ME? :rolleyes:

I reckon I get a Goth Candle ME knowing my luck :laugh:

What I really want for xmas is a Rockjacker ME. Or maybe some FAP-ME which gives 100heals for 4pec :) * cough * hint * cough *

Since i don't have any nice rifle and couldn't afford one, my wish is a MK5 ME
and for finishing a Cobra ME whip
rest MA can keep :D

I can also confirm it's a bug.

MA gave me a whopping FreanD Alpha ME hangun after I sent a support case.

Wheee!

But I shouldn't complain. Could have gotten nothing.

And I also got to keep the 0 ammo too :eek:

DEspite my hints, MA dropped me an M2725 ME :/

i got a Brave ME
actually, when we look back, the 0 ped ammo wasnt that bad
at least it was quite funny
you cant use most of the crap anyway :rolleyes:

i got a Brave ME
actually, when we look back, the 0 ped ammo wasnt that bad
at least it was quite funny
you cant use most of the crap anyway :rolleyes:

Alice... sshhhhsh ... Don't give MA ideas :rolleyes:

Alice... sshhhhsh ... Don't give MA ideas :rolleyes:

they had this idea already :D

a nice idea would be mentor clothes, even if worth close to nothing (like Brave)
you could at least give them away
a uber mentor piece of clothes would be black and white then, and the newbie one just yellow (the ones i would get) or so :D

sorry to interrupt this thread, but my diciple is going to graduate very very soon (she went from 1756 to 1841 in one day !!!!), any advise on HOW to click this magic box to get your item ?

:)

ILW

sorry to interrupt this thread, but my diciple is going to graduate very very soon (she went from 1756 to 1841 in one day !!!!), any advise on HOW to click this magic box to get your item ?

:)

ILW

press k
click at disciples
click to see the list
go to the name of your disciple, the one with the 100%
there is a treasue box behind it
move the mouse over it, but don't click for now
close the eyes, pray maybe, open the eyes again
click
put the Brave ME into storage
and get a new disciple :)

I reckon I get a Goth Candle ME knowing my luck :laugh:

What I really want for xmas is a Rockjacker ME. Or maybe some FAP-ME which gives 100heals for 4pec :) * cough * hint * cough *

If you send a support case about I guess they say there is already a deluxfap ingame that heals 100 so there is no need for such mentorfap

Coover's Personal Nurse maybe?

I like that idea.

(your name here)'s Personal Nurse Mentor Edition. Mentors' name on a mentoring gift would be pretty cool.

truly sucky , but omg ben , you are so freekin funny, hope you enjoying the sea sun and :inbed:

Back