merry mayhem aka mm

redshoot

Provider
Banned
The event merry mayhem aka mm

how does it work ? if i kill a mob solo just me and the mob does the point still be awareded for the damage and kill shot or kill ?

what prizes are awarded ? is it like unique armour or fap or weopon ? what prizes was awarded years before with this event ?

thanks any help would be great:D

You need to kill some uber mobs if you want to win. The higher the maturity the more points you get. In addition you have to plan carefully beforehand as the action will be hectic. You will also have to play A LOT to get the highest scores. Land area(s) and some armour have been awarded as a prize. This event is designed for ubers and first-timers don't usually have enough experience about it. Don't try it.

it not designed for ubers, there's usualy 4 categories 1-25, 26-50, 51-70, 71-100 (highest hunting pro standing)

Obviously the prizes are better for higher lvls.

All my aim is on the diploma. :laugh:
And I may even muck that up if there are online timelimits for this event..

You have to kill mobs as quickly and efficiently as possible from the ones selected for your group which is assigned based on your skill level.

If you've just started playing then you'll probably be in the lowest group. Players can move between levels but when these are announced chipping skill in or out is not prevented by the system. In previous years this level was assigned based on skill before the competition was announced, i.e. beginning of December, but this year it seems to be from the 21st December.

There is a set time limit over the days the event can take place that you will be allowed to login and compete, going over that time limit will get you disqualified from the competition so you have to keep a very close eye on how long you play. You should include a safety margin as players last year were disqualified because their login and logout times were included and sometimes a logout doesn't always go to plan and can take much longer than usual. If your client crashes then your avatar can still be active until the system registers that your not connected.

The prizes for this years event haven't been announced but from previous years it's been armor and for the top level a land area.

If teamed you must do the most damage to claim the points, so if your in a team of two you must do 51% and if three then atleast 34% of the damage or you won't get the points.

If teamed you must do the most damage to claim the points, so if your in a team of two you must do 51% and if three then atleast 34% of the damage or you won't get the points.

Agree with most of your post, but this wasn't true last year from what I recall, and we don't know what the rules will be this year yet. Last year, if you were in a team you just had to be the one that did the looting to get the points. You didn't even have to do any damage at all, just be in the team that did the most damage. The previous year it was as you described it....so who knows what it will be this year. Really hope this will change back to the way you described or something similar that actually requires the "winner" to do most of the work.

Last edited:
Agree with most of your post, but this wasn't true last year from what I recall, and we don't know what the rules will be this year yet. Last year, if you were in a team you just had to be the one that did the looting to get the points. You didn't even have to do any damage at all, just be in the team that did the most damage. The previous year it was as you described it....so who knows what it will be this year. Really hope this will change back to the way you described or something similar that actually requires the "winner" to do most of the work.

It's being changed, check this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?202862-Announcing-Merry-Mayhem-2010

Back