merry Mayhem event, a couple of questions?

MikeyVelt

Young
i got some questions regarding this event

i have read the website, but i still have some questions
so im going to ask them here :)

1. what happens when you reach 6 hours? do you log off automatically? do you have to keep track of the time yourself?

2.how do they know you have been playing 6 hours, when you might have played 7, how can they know?

3.what happens if you play 6 hours and 1 minute? does that matter, it's only a minute

4.is there going to be a ranking, where we can see what our current standings are during the event? for example if we are 5th in our category etc.

5.we just gotta go to the area where the mobs are we are suppose to kill and at 18:00 UTC you will start getting points for each one you kill right?

6. for example i have to kill feffoids, but what if ive done that for 6 hours, can't i just go and kill atroxes? because being online for 6 hours is to short for me and 12 is to long:p

that's it ;)
thank you in advance for helping me :wtg:

Mikey

You can log in for up to 12 hours per session, but you may not log on for more than 12 hours in any 24 hour period.

You can't log in for more than 36 hours during 18:00 26th to 18:00 31st.

FPC will be checking logs to ensure any winners did not log in for more than their allowed time.

There is no way of tracking your score until the event if finished.. even then they might only be publishing an ordered list of finishers and not the score.

You'll gain points for every one of the the mobs you kill in your category.

You can kill any other mobs you wish during the event, but you won't get points for them, and will be a waste of time, if you are competing seriously.

From the rules:

"During the 6 day event period, a participant may only compete for a total of 36 hours, with a maximum of 12 hours online (logged-in) per 24 hour period beginning on December 26th at 18:00 UTC. If you decide to use this 12 hour option at any point, it must be followed directly by 12 hours of rest i.e. no logged-in time. As this rule is verified by checking online (logged-in) time for each participant, your total Entropia online (logged-in) time must not exceed these restrictions if you wish to enter the event. We strongly recommend that participants do not play more than 6 hours straight, but take regular breaks with physical exercise or activity, food and refreshments during each session."

As you can see, 6 hours is only a recommendation.
And yes they can monitor it, they own the servers.
Don't know about the other questions.

i got some questions regarding this event

i have read the website, but i still have some questions
so im going to ask them here :)

1. what happens when you reach 6 hours? do you log off automatically? do you have to keep track of the time yourself?

Keep track yourself... MA certainly will, but don't expect a warning about going over-time. You will be disqualfied.

2.how do they know you have been playing 6 hours, when you might have played 7, how can they know?

They know everything... don't think for a minute that they don't :wise:

3.what happens if you play 6 hours and 1 minute? does that matter, it's only a minute

It matters...

4.is there going to be a ranking, where we can see what our current standings are during the event? for example if we are 5th in our category etc.

Nope

5.we just gotta go to the area where the mobs are we are suppose to kill and at 18:00 UTC you will start getting points for each one you kill right?

Yep

6. for example i have to kill feffoids, but what if ive done that for 6 hours, can't i just go and kill atroxes? because being online for 6 hours is to short for me and 12 is to long:p

To be eligible for consideration of a prize, you must follow the rules posted. If you want to hunt something else after your 6 hour block, you will be disqualified. Not saying 6 hours is the hard time for a session, check some of the other threads for clarification about the time you can spend ingame and the required "rest" time.

that's it ;)
thank you in advance for helping me :wtg:

Mikey

You're welcome, and best of luck :thumbup:

Back