Question: Merry Mayhem for miners and crafters

Scudd

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Jack Scudd Samuels
Dont take this as a winge and whine post... merely a question.. ;)

Hi,

Event after event is being organised so the hunters of EU can take part and have the chance of looting loads of great prizes some with outstanding values, even Land Areas but my question is...

What is there for the miners and crafters of EU?

These guys work their arses off to find the resources and craft the weapons, armour, faps etc that the hunters get to use to win these great prizes... but whats in it for us?

Maybe this is a question more so for MindArk...

Marco?... :scratch2:

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Thought this might help! ;)

Originally Posted by Marco|MindArk View Post
The reason for this is that it is, right now, quite simple for FPC to do hunting events, compared to mining/crafting. Plain and simple. Hunting is also the most popular activity.

However, we are planning several mining and crafting events for 2009.

Dont take this as a winge and whine post... merely a question.. ;)

Hi,

Event after event is being organised so the hunters of EU can take part and have the chance of looting loads of great prizes some with outstanding values, even Land Areas but my question is...

These guys work their arses off to find the resources and craft the weapons, armour, faps etc that the hunters get to use to win these great prizes... but whats in it for us?

Maybe this is a question more so for MindArk...

Marco?... :scratch2:

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

It's your event too.. look at all the PED to be made off the hunters paying ridiculous prices for L guns..

ore/en increase markup
and L gun increase markup 2
Hunter want event prize
MA need Ped :D
that can be call win-win situataion

ore/en increase markup
and L gun increase markup 2
Hunter want event prize
MA need Ped :D
that can be call win-win situataion

Correct!!

Alot of L weapons went up in price during the events :(

But i hope MA will launch some events for crafters and miners some day :) Should be fun!

to supply the crafters with materials that make hunters weapons.

that is why i am doing alot of mining atm despite being a hunter mostly.. mining is more fun anyways :D

Thought this might help! ;)

Thank you MS9... I havent seen this and this is exactly the answer I was looking for..

+ rep for your time and help ;)

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

I have heard that there was a possibility to get a PoE set :rolleyes: Not sure how many miners/crafters get any required parts though.

While we are at it, how about a taming event, come on MA, this would be a great way to jumpstart the profession again.

but mining equipment takes resources that are marked up as well.....

Mining and crafting generally provide a more stable profit margin than hunting (no, I don't mean crafting OA on condition).

Winning events is about the only way for a hunter to be as profitable as an equally skilled miner or crafter.

Hunters deserve to have the majority (not absolutely all) of the events tailored to them imo.

(I am hardly a hunter who would win any events btw)

Back