• Does it matter?

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Midori Fairlona

Stalker
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Midori Beretrena Fairlona
While I was walking around Amethera yesterday, I was approached by a small male avatar who advised me that my face looked like a man's. I laughed it off as the comment of someone trying to be disagreeable and start an argument, but then I considered that the guy might have a point.

So, to find out if my face really does look male, and perhaps even how bad it looks, we have here:

Midori's Face Game

Just choose an option in the poll above that best fits your thoughts on this picture. I don't want any votes of sympathy, just your true and honest opinion. (For those that do want to register a sympathy vote, I have created a separate option for you, so you won't influence the first 4 choices. :D)

All comments are welcome, but remember that this is a game, so no neg reps for people leaving unflattering statements please. ;)

Last edited:
I voted for a masculine female face...

It's only down to the nose and mouth though, easily rectified.;)

I voted for a masculine female face...

It's only down to the nose and mouth though, easily rectified.;)

Thank you for the comment. I tried to +rep you as the first person to reply, but it won't let me (is there a rep restriction on the games forum?). :confused:

Anyway, 4 hours in and 5 votes. I am glad to see none have gone for the masculine male or ugly options yet. :laugh:

So, nothing much to say except...

BUMP. :wtg:

8 hours in now and more people think I have a male face than a female one. :laugh:

Only 13 votes so far? :scratch2:
I see that 30% now think I have a male face, and 15% think it is just ugly. :laugh:

To liven this thread up, I would welcome comments on what you think about the face. Do you agree with PINKY that it is my nose and slack-jaw (a free gift I received courtesy of the PhysX engine in VU 8.6) or is it something else that makes me appear masculine or ugly? :ahh:

Also, if in a moment of weakness I decide to get some treatment for my malady, how would you suggest I improve my features? (Smaller nose, bigger mouth, etc.) Humorous answers are as welcome as serious ones (perhaps I will end up with a clown face :silly2:).

Last edited:
I think with a bit of tweaking your avatar might be a dead ringer for Anthony Kiedis from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers...:)

Wouldn't worry, seen far worse... there's some real MONSTERS out there... (one woman with tiny body and a HUGE ass comes to mind)

From the side your face is great:)

From the front I think it looks a bit long. Not sure....

The only thing I would change, if it was me and if these things are important to you, would be your top lip.

I think if you get that sorted you would have the look of one of the greek goddesses. And there aint nothing wrong with that :)

You have a very masculine face, be proud ;)

go see pinky she can fix ya right up make ya look like who ever you want

she made me a lot less ugly :woot:

she hates when i say that she prefers to say she made me one of the beautiful people :wtg: :clap:

so if your not happy with your looks it can be changed

Well ... i would say it reminds me Marylin Manson ... :D

enough said ...

Back