Migration over?

Leaf Arwen

Prowler
Society
GODS OF WAR
Leaf Arwen Elfwood
Was logging in after update and couldnt find any "Longtooth". Have the migration moved or is it the new update causing problems?

/Arwen

I could have sworn last year's migration lasted a little longer... I hope it's not over already!

I could have sworn last year's migration lasted a little longer... I hope it's not over already!

I thought the same but havent seen any eomon or longtooth globals YET :eek: may it acutally be over?

They used to migrate towards the crater.

Nooo, all my dreams of me hunting them in the middle of December have been shattered!! :(

It's not over until the fat lady sings

I hope MA broke something and they're back tomorrow

Otherwise it's just :bs:

If it's already over, then it wasn't really a migration since the spawns only appeared in one spot and didn't move. :scratch2:

If it's already over, then it wasn't really a migration since the spawns only appeared in one spot and didn't move. :scratch2:

Thats just a dynamic migration...

:dunno:The spawns were at Corinth last night so maybe it over...:dunno:

my last hunt i didn't even get 3/4 my ammo back i was gonna get revenge on them now, but I guess they may be like everyone else take your money and leave.

There was probably someones carrot or gabbage field...

Sidenote... tried killing a Longtooth with opalo SGA + CCC amp. Man it took long, but i finally got the kill after about 20 minutes or so(i planned on measuring the time but i forgot, memory very good but so very short ...). Loot was no different comparing to a kill with hl33, hl14, hl30 or karma killer. The auto shoot feature is kinda cool, only that it turns itself of very often but still a lot less clicking needed. Hope they come back so they can finish their journey to the crater.

Uolevi

Sidenote... tried killing a Longtooth with opalo SGA + CCC amp. Man it took long, but i finally got the kill after about 20 minutes or so(i planned on measuring the time but i forgot, memory very good but so very short ...). Loot was no different comparing to a kill with hl33, hl14, hl30 or karma killer. The auto shoot feature is kinda cool, only that it turns itself of very often but still a lot less clicking needed. Hope they come back so they can finish their journey to the crater.

Uolevi

Opalo ?? :eek:
You should feel lucky after all that time that you haven't been KSed :laugh::laugh:

Anyways , i think they'll return Saturday ;)

actually after OU was finished with the spawns there was not much left that could move :D

actually after OU was finished with the spawns there was not much left that could move :D

:laugh: thnx for update, hope the spawn recovers.

/Arwen

Back