Mindark : CND is a BIG Failure !!!

Previous MF Teleporting was not working on CND and even if they decide to make it work up there now, it will not solve this issues for 2 reasons :

1/ You will have to click on the exact coordinates to land just next to your claim and even if you manage to do it, you will never be sure that your avatar will not just fall down the hill again.

2/ Previous MF Teleporting was NOT working on very short distances.

1/ that is a problem, true.

2/ i said they maybe CHANGED it to fit the update with short-jumps and presice-distances.

but it was just a thought. they are working on something with that MF-teleporting anyway

ah yes I hope that TP chip will solve this for us.. but I dont know if we can stay on a slope...

In a perfect world that would be the case and in theory that is correct but unless MA hears the out cry then nothing will get changed. 1 person cannot make a big diffrence it is the community as a whole that will. Also i do agree it is early and we need to wait but we all have to speak out opinions asap

I know what you mean... but one well worded support case will get their attention. Quality over quantity will make a difference. They know there are bugs.

1 person cannot make a big diffrence it is the community as a whole that will. Also i do agree it is early and we need to wait but we all have to speak out opinions asap

*slightly off-topic post*

I have heard that somewhere before, maybe its deja vu or something ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/158137-entropia-universe-development-planning-advisory-board.html

I know what you mean... but one well worded support case will get their attention. Quality over quantity will make a difference. They know there are bugs.

So very true :)

I have reported the hills problem to support team and I got that reply:

About the inaccessible area, we have forwarded your comments to the graphic team from FPC for evaluation. Thank you for your feedback about these issues.

Just though I'd share... they didn't say it was a feature and that it is the way it's supposed to be

The voice of reason up there, Atami - well said... it was unrealistic for anyone to expect to log in and business as usual. VU10 was a major undertaking and there is simply no way for the staff at MA|FPC to test every little thing. That is what we are for, believe it or not. There are ample threads about issues, bugs and problems. I strongly suggest that everyone be patient, and make note of the problems in such a way that MA|FPC can understand the issues. In addition, overloading them with support cases is counter-productive. If you see that someone has sent in a support case about the hills being unclimbable, why send another? They know about it. They are working on it. Explore and see the sights... I think it looks great ingame.

i partially agree with that ^^^

i said "partially" because last time i checked i havent found free bombs/probes at the trade terminal... i still have to pay for them - making me (us) paying customers...
maybe it would have been a good ideea / approach to "open" the servers (after new VU deployment) for testing purposes only... something like "lets have 2-3...x days of testing - ammo / bombs / probes / matts would cost 0 (zero) during the testing phase"

CC

i partially agree with that ^^^

i said "partially" because last time i checked i havent found free bombs/probes at the trade terminal... i still have to pay for them - making me (us) paying customers...
maybe it would have been a good ideea / approach to "open" the servers (after new VU deployment) for testing purposes only... something like "lets have 2-3...x days of testing - ammo / bombs / probes / matts would cost 0 (zero) during the testing phase"

CC

You are absolutely right... nothing from the TT is free. For some reason, I am not experiencing the problems that so many others are... I am not missing shots, crashing, etc... I am just saying, once someone notices the issue with something it is wise to stop doing it until it is fixed.

WARNING !!

I wen t to CND this morning and it seems that the Domes are now Taxed but the "usual" claim size and hit rate is not back yet.

Again.... JETPACK! wud be so sweet and solve so many problems:silly2:

Not when you have to pay jetpack decay in 75% of cases when you have something to drill. When it is like 1% (like it would be before 10.0) then it is cool feature.

So far lost only three claims, but I've been warned of the situation before and I'm avoiding hills whenever I can. Looks like claims in stones were fixed (at least looks like for me). On the first day I had a claim inside some rock, after patches (we had two so far, I think) it didn't happen, despite mining in areas with lots of rocks.

You can clearly see the difference of texture between walkable and unwalkable areas. Which worries me, because it may mean that the whole new so called "feature" wont be easy to fix... Hopefully it's not the case and all they have to do is type in settings: "Walkable" surfaces up to 75 degrees slopes. And: "Runnable" surfaces up to 45 degrees slopes as it bothers me that every small hill slows me down like it was some mountain in Himalayas...

After dropping off some items for my apartment in the storage on CND I decided to try a couple domes.

I usually not one to complain a lot about things but I have to say that after mining CND and losing some decent sized claims in rocks and outside the domes :rolleyes: I don't get that warm fuzzy feeling to sign back in to EU anytime soon. Planet side I can avoid the steep slopes and have only lost one claim on a very steep slope so that was expected but when I have a bunch of claims with the tops poking out of rocks I still can't fathom why its impossible to extract them.

I mean we are miners FFS. We dig and scrap and blow holes in the land looking for nuggets right? A rock should not be an obstacle but for some reason in all of MA's wisdom they decided to make this a feature. :scratch2: :grumble: I don't mind working a little harder to get a claim but we should at least have the option to get it somehow and detecting claims outside the domes :grumble:.........well I will leave that for some other day.

Yes I know CE2 is brand new and there are plenty of bugs and glitches to work out I get that so I have been a bit tight lipped about much of what I see going on until things get streamlined a bit.

Overall I just can't understand why even in pre CE2 there were things or so called "features" that seriously make people not want to play and spend money. Isn't it game design 101 that you design and develop a game to get people to want to play it? Something like EU where almost every action costs in some sense should be well thought out, but when you get as many unclaimable finds in one day that you did not get for an entire year it makes you think why am I spending hard earned cash here :scratch: ?

I've had my "ups and downs" over the years with EU and I will probably continue having them. I do see CE2 as a really good step for EU but I can't help but wonder why some things just go by the wayside when it costs the participants. It's these thoughtless actions which will get EU in trouble if there is not something done about it or even realizing its a problem (not an f'ing feature)

You can sugar coat a turd but its still just crap with sugar on it or you can take that crap and fertilize a garden and actually grow something great. The choice is up to you FPC and MA what will you do next?

man

I particularly like CND and vo stay here even put big issue and sale of ORS pos analyzing how come in these past months have neither CND traders to buy ore / enmater or any other loot so it is difficult

find a new tool knife then impossible ND something: P

Buy Ores / Enmt and start crafting and at shop # 1 # 2 belong to you would be a good start

Revitalization CND

Ty and Cya ;)

so everybody is coming back down to the planet for now?

Not exactly, I even deposited today so i could continue to find what ores are in what domes. I figured it would be the alot easier without mobs. Now will i stay here after i compile this info i doubt it. If CND does not go back to its old style of claims i will stay down on planet. I might even go back to hunting. I have spent exclusively on CND the last 6 months mining my ass off. Before that last 6 months it was 1 week up and 1 week down. Sorry ND i will not stay to mine a taxed area for small claims. Why would CND change after 4 years the same this is crazy. Is it because of CE that this has to be done?

Here my story :

loved to mine on CND amped, usually 6% hit rate with big claim, so i bought some amp, my finder and extractor ready for big claim.

Im paying 25 peds

No monsters, no people my first reaction was yepeeee

Im dropping some bombs first find with amp 103 after 5 probes (nice im lucky today)

III oil.... W T F . . . III oil amped with 103 on cnd ? :scratch2:

dropping probe again and again best claim was a VI nexus after 150 probe...

bored to jump on table to grab my claims on the mountains

bye bye cnd

paying 25 peds back to home... waiting golden age keeping ped splaying other game..

have fun everyone

the last word is :
Sorry ND i will not stay to mine a taxed area for small claims.

..MMMM BAD BAD BAD WILL TRAADE CND APPARTMENTS !@ a $ 4 decent clIMBING and grapling gear>>>

Hi there

I have lost on CND about 30-40 % of my claims! I amped with 103 and tk220 and had to leave a good amount of X IX VIII there !!
Support ticket opened !!

Just my 2 pecs !

why are u complaining, this game isnt meant to give profits or break even, its meant to collect money, so go on and deposit for MA ! they need your money more than yourself, loots and claims are way overrated! :laugh:

Hi there

I have lost on CND about 30-40 % of my claims! I amped with 103 and tk220 and had to leave a good amount of X IX VIII there !!
Support ticket opened !!

Just my 2 pecs !

Lol you must be really stupid then.. after the first, well let's say second you still continue, so who is there to blaim? you did know you were loosing claims on the mountains so thanks for filling the lootpoot !:yay:

Hope you will do it again soon

I partially enjoyed mining at CND because I just love Kirtz..

The name, the look. The easiness to extract.. And my believe that it will be a really high markup someday..

Well I dont need to go to CND anymore.
Found Kirtz on amethera yesterday... :)

I agree that CND isnt as exciting as it used to be anymore..

Happy that CND is back to normal!!!! Havent been this happy since the new VU even though i was enjoying hunting.. Time to get back in the swing of things.

Yup they are fixing things up and rather fast too :)

Yes, it is nice to see the situation is improving.

With the reduced finder range , the risk of finding an unreachable claim is heavily reduced. If you are "smart" enough and pay attention where you drop your bombs/probes you can have nearly normal mining runs without loosing a single claim.

Thank you for the effort MA/FPC ... waiting for the next steps.

True... true... true...
From yesterday, I haven't lost any claim...
And happy to see that we are back to normal..
Got also my first HoF yesterday... nothing major, but I was quite happy with it after 3 days of despite! :)

Back