Mindark on the right way?

Cindywood

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Cindy Cindy wood
So is it just me that finally thinks that MA is doing everything right atm? sure there are some buggs and so, but overall they are doing things great =) and nowadays there are like 1 BIG Vu each month, not that long ago it was 2 months and those were pretty small...

Btw; check the old PE informercial movie :p when flying cars comes.. maybe it will look like that :)

Damn MindArk I really love you people now :)

Well done and I hope you will continiue this way :girl:

Cindywood said:
So is it just me that finally thinks that MA is doing everything right atm? sure there are some buggs and so, but overall they are doing things great =) and nowadays there are like 1 BIG Vu each month, not that long ago it was 2 months and those were pretty small...

Btw; check the old PE informercial movie :p when flying cars comes.. maybe it will look like that :)

I am totally agree with you that Mindark are doing their stuff great atm.
It is not easy work for them with limited personell but now we start to see result of their hard work.

/Kjetil :cool:

Cindywood said:

i agree with that the only one thing ill bitch about is PvP on amether and the TP PKing but that will get sorted sooner or later :)

I haven't been around very long ( started in August 2004 ), so I cannot compare experiences with 'older' VUs, but I do believe them to be on the right track!

Go MindArk! :D

I think MA has been doing good in long run. Some VUs are more obviously for players (bringing more features/content) and some are less obvious(balancements in system). Usually any old feature that changes will bring lots of complaining and any fully new feature that works brings praises. :)

Personally I dont really care much about single VUs. I just live with them and compare situation what it was longer time ago.

I really really really really like this VU.

Really really! :clap:

ALOT of stuff that the community have wanted.
Weapons, clothes, colors, apartments, the trapping.. Ahh what can I say?
I really really like it! :D

Skam said:
I really really really really like this VU.

Really really! :clap:

ALOT of stuff that the community have wanted.
Weapons, clothes, colors, apartments, the trapping.. Ahh what can I say?
I really really like it! :D

:wise: Ditto!

Indeed they are doing great!! It keeps getting better and better.

DD
:evilking:

Agreed. It's been fun to watch MA and PE evolve over the last few years. I don't think everything is perfect, but it never will be... I'm happy to be here in this game and I think with each vu progress is made :)

Wow i barely seen such Threads when comparing PE with MMorpgs. People always Crying and unstatisfied, but here .... :)

PE Impress me more from Day to Day.

My first post on these boards was critical of one aspect of the new patch.

But... I'm playing PE, not one of the myriad of other MMORPGs/Virtual Worlds available. They must be doing something right :)

I totally agree... i've been in this game since 2003 and i've seen it evolve. We can now see that MA is on a good run, getting deep on some bugs and problems that have been arond since the beginings and are now getting some attention. Also a lot of community requests have been answered in this VU. The new MA personnel seems to be a good improvement in support and programming efficiency and making the updates more interesting and our life all around PE a bit more easier (well besides the amethera pks, the small bug that still need ironing about the apparts and the mob trapping and a couple others). So all in all, great job MA and keep up the good and hard work.

Greetz :D

Damn it! I was a trapper! I'm in the crapper!
It's impossible now! GRRRR!
Trapping was strategically fun!

Goodbye feffoids and armaxes... :(

aside from the appartments and a couple of overpriced shotguns on auction, I havent noticed any improvements - I see a lot of new bugs, but nothing different. What am I missing? :dunce:

wanda said:
aside from the appartments and a couple of overpriced shotguns on auction, I havent noticed any improvements - I see a lot of new bugs, but nothing different. What am I missing? :dunce:

theres always one :tongue2:

wanda said:

Trapping
Decoys
textures
colour
mobs
TPs
loot
new weapons
new clothes

blah blah

Kalashi said:
Trapping
Decoys
textures
colour
mobs
TPs
loot
new weapons
new clothes

blah blah

add eomon and warlock event :)
MA shows that they really care about players again :cool:

Cindywood said:
add eomon and warlock event :)
MA shows that they really care about players again :cool:

Last days I <3 MA :D

Trapping<---okay, although i saw a trapped snable today that was being sweated.
Decoys <--improvement? I don't think so.
textures <---not seen any yet?
colour <---not seen any yet?
mobs<---explain?
TPs <---How are a few tps in amethera an improvement?
loot<---explain?
new clothes <---not seen any yet?

Trapping: Huge improvement!

Decoys: most likely a bug I belive

Textures: there are some changed in jackets and so on.. small stuff..

Color: not seen any yet, it will come. Give it time, its just 2 day after VU

Mobs: The new Eomon mob!

TPs: ALOT of improvement. I know that this doesnt only go for me, but now Im living on amathera, not eudoria... Im hunting there alot more, chatting, everything. TP's improve how you can reach a huntingground. And with the size of amathera it means alot.

loots: new items in loot!

New Clothes: as I said, give it time. I know about two new BP's in the tailoring book. Shorts. They need to get the BP's first tho!

Just give it time for bugs to fade away and the new stuff to appear :)

since 03, PE&MA <3, and counting...

On the whole a good VU which has been applied smoothly and efficiently :D
Apartments look great and apart from the Reseller issue, I think its a great step forward. Can't wait to own one of those shops in the foyer ;)

The shotgun looks very cool from the screenshots. Marco any chance of Revolvers ;)

Still waiting for my Beta Apartment at the moment.

I think I've only spotted 3 issues/gripes about the VU.
1) Shopkeeper Bug still not fixed, I'm now down to 1 SK in business at the moment. The others are waiting for support to fix. :(
2) Some dump truck has dumped a large mound of earth in front of my house in the Lake View area on Treasure Island, which has blocked the view a bit :rolleyes:
3) Also is it me or have they lowered the radar detection range so that now, you only see Shopkeepers and other NPC's when you are pretty much on top of them? Will impact incremental business I feel.

Aziphirael said:
2) Some dump truck has dumped a large mound of earth in front of my house in the Lake View area on Treasure Island, which has blocked the view a bit :rolleyes:

LOL now that one is really funny

I like revolvers as well. ,-)

Last I heard was that the Beta-apartments will be distributed the week after Easter. As to the various SK issues you describe, we are on it. I hope it will be fixed in next VU, but it depends on the work that needs to be done.

Aziphirael said:
On the whole a good VU which has been applied smoothly and efficiently :D
Apartments look great and apart from the Reseller issue, I think its a great step forward. Can't wait to own one of those shops in the foyer ;)

The shotgun looks very cool from the screenshots. Marco any chance of Revolvers ;)

Still waiting for my Beta Apartment at the moment.

I think I've only spotted 3 issues/gripes about the VU.
1) Shopkeeper Bug still not fixed, I'm now down to 1 SK in business at the moment. The others are waiting for support to fix. :(
3) Also is it me or have they lowered the radar detection range so that now, you only see Shopkeepers and other NPC's when you are pretty much on top of them? Will impact incremental business I feel.

ElbryanWolf said:
I totally agree... i've been in this game since 2003 and i've seen it evolve. We can now see that MA is on a good run, getting deep on some bugs and problems that have been arond since the beginings and are now getting some attention. Also a lot of community requests have been answered in this VU. The new MA personnel seems to be a good improvement in support and programming efficiency and making the updates more interesting and our life all around PE a bit more easier (well besides the amethera pks, the small bug that still need ironing about the apparts and the mob trapping and a couple others). So all in all, great job MA and keep up the good and hard work.

Personally, I came in from the hype generated by the TI sale (Thanks a lot, Deathifier - you're responsible for my new habit :) ) - From what I can tell, MA has put a lot of the new revenue back into the game, increasing the pace of improvements. That's the way to do things, IMO.

For the record, this is the ONLY online game I've been involved in at all since the old ASCII-based Star Traders back in the days of 2400 baud modems!

Shade said:
Personally, I came in from the hype generated by the TI sale (Thanks a lot, Deathifier - you're responsible for my new habit :) ) - From what I can tell, MA has put a lot of the new revenue back into the game, increasing the pace of improvements. That's the way to do things, IMO.

For the record, this is the ONLY online game I've been involved in at all since the old ASCII-based Star Traders back in the days of 2400 baud modems!
LOL I'm gonna take a WILD guess...
Your older then 17? ;)

Shade said:

Ah, those days! I remembe r upgrading from 1200 to 2400 and suddenly i could play some text based games without almost any net-lag! :saint:

Im glad to see that Ma worked against trappers
but that sytem doesnt work well :(

when i agro 4 or 5 mobs or more with my modfap , that system consider some of it trapped.=> solution move again and mean i dont heal max and waste shoots rofffllll i died many times against tantillons cuz that lol
and in team same thing : if i want agro some mobs that my teamm8 shoot their asses or if he comes to help me cuz too much mobs around we deal any dmg cuz system consider moobs trapped

so that syst. is not perfect, hope MA will work soon on that...

to much deaths waste ammos for someone who dont trap :(

i hope Marco still reading this thread :)

Everman said:
Ah, those days! I remembe r upgrading from 1200 to 2400 and suddenly i could play some text based games without almost any net-lag! :saint:

Heh - I used to run a BBS on a 300-baud. I remember being in live chat and it dropped letters becuase I was typing faster than the computer could process online...

How far we've come, huh?

Back