Mindark on the right way?

sphaxie-maqui said:
Im glad to see that Ma worked against trappers
but that sytem doesnt work well :(

when i agro 4 or 5 mobs or more with my modfap , that system consider some of it trapped.=> solution move again and mean i dont heal max and waste shoots rofffllll i died many times against tantillons cuz that lol
and in team same thing : if i want agro some mobs that my teamm8 shoot their asses or if he comes to help me cuz too much mobs around we deal any dmg cuz system consider moobs trapped

so that syst. is not perfect, hope MA will work soon on that...

to much deaths waste ammos for someone who dont trap :(

i hope Marco still reading this thread :)

u use mod fap, and worry bout few wasted ammo or clicks... :kos: oh k

lol u think i shoot with outbacko...rofl

rofl anynway i dont talk about with what gun i use but about a prob with that syst and mob trapped... :wise: ;)

Well I have the same problem as Sphaxie and I dont use modfap.. When hunting, if several mobs attack me I get that message all the time, tho they are not trapped by anything else then other mobs. Kinda annoying when hunting,

And yeap, I reported.

But apart from that. I luv MA. :hug:

Server line bug has been solved as well! In the areas where the bug occured before the VU you sometimes were unable to loot the mob you just killed.

Now the bug is gone which is a huge improvement because after an hour of hunting all the mobs kinda concentrated in the bugged area since no one wanted to hunt there lol

Me like the overall way the game is going... then again I've been around for a long time so I'm a PE junky ;)

I think that MA is on the right way in terms of making some roleplay plots for PE. This is very cool - that some new events happen ingame, and now there is something to talk about. It's becoming more like an RPG rather than a lottery 3D shooter.

thumbs up.

maniac said:
I think that MA is on the right way in terms of making some roleplay plots for PE. This is very cool - that some new events happen ingame, and now there is something to talk about. It's becoming more like an RPG rather than a lottery 3D shooter.

thumbs up.
This is an excellent point Manic! About time to put some of the mythology into the game!

Back