MindArketing

With many of the replies, I sense a negativity which comes from frustration (yes, I notice that in myself too), but does our perception actually have correlation with reality? Well... no, not necessarily.

I agree--<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree--<removed>

I agree. We should be careful to keep all posts to 140 characters or less, lest the twitter culture get offended.

I think that priority No. 1 is to get more players in the game - how do you do it for my ideas.

1.It will be cheaper to play the game, the money should last longer when talking about ammo and so on - Does more fun for the player, the player has the chance to play and become happy, because that's why most people are here.

This can only result in good public relations because the players will be more satisfied. Logicallywill this gives more players because the game will have better reputation.

and most importantly, those who play the game will also make themselves more PR in their private environment this also results in more players.

This is aimed at all players.

Logically, this will give MA larger profit (it was this that MA left in 2005 - 2006 when they began a new career by milking the players on the money).

So back to basic.

Enough talking about this now.

2.One must never forget that MA is a business and in order to survive it needs to give their players stability and faith in the game.

MA have to give the players a better chance of loot items in their skill class so they can see their avatar grow through the game.

This is intended for those who do normal deposits in the game now we come to they who makes large deposits in the game - they will have a good chance to loot good items,

This does not apply to those who are buying properties as type LA's, it takes care via taxes as it does now, but for those who invest the money in his avatar.

Away with all major ATH's that gives the player the opportunity to just take out money from MA (bad deal for MA), only more items it does not affect MA any significant its more between players themselves.

All this means more players, more satisfied customers and more deposits and stability in the game.

= More money in profit for you dear MA.

--mod's comment--
Wow so my posts got censored. Nothing against JC, since I doubt it was his decision, but really, that broke the rules?

PM sent.

I know because I did a screenshot of Huskie's post for my personnal archives...
May be tell the truth is forbidden too in this forum ?...

Of course you are perfectly allowed to make screenshots mate. Make whatever records you wish to keep. :)

Also, moved thread to the History section.
--/mod's comment--

--/mod's comment--

:lolup: well I guess history is for learning, but really this should not be flushed down the toilet, for instance the castle is still very much a present topic as are most of the points...

--/mod's comment--

It is still an ongoing process. (all of it) And at least the castle is still for sale and Project Whitecard Studios just "started" in August of 2012 for example. It is not even finished yet. *lol* ;(

But it doesnt matter where its beeing moved, as long as people can read and comment.

They are experts at driving away existing customers & beyond woeful at attracting new ones.

It's pretty basic really....the only other permutation i can think of not covered above is that the company exists solely to provide a tax write off for other financial entities that we are not aware of.

This is all purely speculation on my part but my last hypothetical makes the most sense to me personally as it explains to me what appears to be more than just extremely poor management but deliberately poor management.

First sentence is the truth and the bolded parts make a lot of sense to me!

Marketing has become less about being on the NY Times website and more about gamerboy303s opinions which he shares with his online friends. In fact if you look over the history of PE and now EU most of what's best has come from the player base. A lot of us came in the first place because of a player be it the treasure Island sale or the CND babies. In fact at the moment the only other relatively stable planets are ARK and RT, both built by players. The places we go for information are mostly created by players, the youtube videos we find are by players, forums, blogs....

Everything has gone social and company's listen actively to their customers because of the immediacy of our increasingly digital world. In my opinion MA should embrace this openness and engage the player base more than it has in the past.

I would provide an API for participants giving coders access to information or even some kind of functionality. I think you would end up with a facebook app that people would actually use and a dozen iOS, android aps - all for free.

Why not allow participants to take over the storyline, chronicle the history of PE&EU. Gamers do not appreciate a lack of continuity. I still don't know why we suddenly have an accessible galaxy and why there are random planets turning up, all the storyline arcs from the past that people want answers to could be sorted out by players as well. I don't think it would be that hard to create an environment where a group of participants can form a historical council and let them sort it all out.

Perhaps MA should engage the creative community and get some 3d modelling done for mobs, better still create some system for players to design their own clothes, give LA owners greater control over events (leagues, cups, across multiple LAs, ability to add to the loot). Why not let planet partners play with their avatar but give them no loot - let them know what they would have got and then stick it back in the loot pool,if they want to test or participate to promote their planet let it be a pure cost and monitor them. The ability to create visual mods, political systems.

Most of what gets noticed to any degree is done by the community, and if I was MA I would just get the old systems back and focus on giving greater control to the player base and providing a means for them to express themselves.

Ok, so MAs marketing strategy sucks. (Except for TI and CND)

But at least they have great communication skills.:yay:

Perhaps MA should engage the creative community and get some 3d modelling done for mobs, better still create some system for players to design their own clothes, give LA owners greater control over events (leagues, cups, across multiple LAs, ability to add to the loot). Why not let planet partners play with their avatar but give them no loot - let them know what they would have got and then stick it back in the loot pool,if they want to test or participate to promote their planet let it be a pure cost and monitor them. The ability to create visual mods, political systems.

Great post. I really like the quote above. If they want this universe to grow they might need to loosen the reigns of control on some things. I think long time players and new players want some type of real ownership and ability to create based on the planet they are on. I don't think it should be totally open but as it stands now there is little to no outlet for creative people to actually promote EU and create within it. That could be a huge undertaking given their resources as well as other projects slated for EU.

Unfortunately I think people still fear that Mindark is some big scam and I don't think they have done a good job of squashing those rumors nor protecting themselves from future shenanigans. It's a difficult situation on one hand they have a great open ended RCE MMO on the other hand the open ended RCE MMO is a problem with a lot of "gamers" who they are typically always trying to advertise too. I suppose MA needs to do a little soul searching and find their strengths and weaknesses as well as just what has kept some of us here for so long depositing and keeping them in business. Typically I think most of the players who like the game would be willing to help and history has shown many people volunteering their time to make EU a better place in game and out there on the internet. On the flip side of that recognition is always great. I felt great getting honorable mentions for my critter designs and this has lead me down and interesting career path. There are plenty of players who feel like MA is just the "Wizard" behind the curtain who won't even acknowledge them. It has gotten better and I do see the Planet Partners making strides to engage more. This in my opinion is a good thing.

Space should be bustling there is a huge segment of people who would spend the majority of time in space but lootable PVP everywhere and lack of ship customization will keep in other space based MMOs and sand box games.

There is plenty MA and the PPs can do in the future to promote EU. I do however recognize how far they have come in communication and advertising since 2004 and I don't expect anyone to be perfect I just hope they continue to adjust and learn from past mistakes and recognize the people who pay their salaries and keep this whole thing running by having enough faith in them to continue to deposit.

Marketing is not the issue. This game costs too much to play.

It's not just the ridiculous cost of a virtual weapon (thank you MA balance manager), the amount of money it takes to kill something can be several dollars per kill.

F2P micro-transaction games are taking over the market now by using an important strategy: Keep the players in-game as long as possible and they will eventually spend money. In my opinion, everything needs to be scaled back 10x-100x in terms of cost per kill so your dollar lasts longer. This could easily be accomplished by globally reducing ammo costs to 1/10 and reducing loot to 1/10.

As it currently is, the higher your skills, the more you need to spend to advance. For the sake of fun, your advancement should be the amount of time you can spend in-game -- not how much money you can throw at it quickly. It takes a certain amount of fun out of playing when you have to sit and ponder first "Can I afford to lose this $100 of ammo I'm about to hunt with".

That's exactly why the new players they bring with publicity stunts don't stay.

It's not just the ridiculous cost of a virtual weapon (thank you MA balance manager), the amount of money it takes to kill something can be several dollars per kill.

F2P micro-transaction games are taking over the market now by using an important strategy: Keep the players in-game as long as possible and they will eventually spend money. In my opinion, everything needs to be scaled back 10x-100x in terms of cost per kill so your dollar lasts longer. This could easily be accomplished by globally reducing ammo costs to 1/10 and reducing loot to 1/10.

As it currently is, the higher your skills, the more you need to spend to advance. For the sake of fun, your advancement should be the amount of time you can spend in-game -- not how much money you can throw at it quickly. It takes a certain amount of fun out of playing when you have to sit and ponder first "Can I afford to lose this $100 of ammo I'm about to hunt with".

That's exactly why the new players they bring with publicity stunts don't stay.

Aye, im sure most players would game alot more, cycle alot more peds, create alot more loot if the costs where considrably less. Though mindark would have to rebalance the whole economy as the abilty to generate more loot would directly influence the avaiabilty of markup items on the market and therefor all markups on items and skills.
For L weapons and amps this issue might not be so huge, but for example for clothes, vehicles, components it would be severe.

Skill values could be assured for existing players by scaling down skillprogression proportionally to the costs even for passive skillgains but many players probably wouldnt like an even slower progression on higher levels either.

The best solution in my opinion would be the introduction of new economy toggle (maybe even a slider from 1-100%), for lots of cheap gaming but which had an reduction in decay, ammo consumption, skillgains and possible loot already build in - so players would have the choice to set their account on economy mode or keep as is.
There could be an issue on how to apply this and keep it fair in regards to healing though.

for instance the castle is still very much a present topic as are most of the points...

Really, I thought the topic was marketing. Not real estate.

The castle is very much off topic for this particular thread. <removed>

Of course the OP will likely claim (if they havent already) that they are trying to educate. Education comes from research and analysis. Not from posting a bunch of one line insinuations that are only half-accurate and not backing any claims up with either fact, assertion, or anything resembling argumentative substance.

The OP is thus mistaken in their implementation of whatever they intended to put forward <removed>.

Remember kids, there's a basic structure to writing an argumentative essay.

Introduction
-
Thesis
-
Support thesis (these are usually real world facts, not the phantoms of fantasy)
Argumentative points in favor of or against the support thesis.
x3 minimum
-
Recap
-
Summary and Conclusion

That's the structure. No joke, it really is! Take it from a former HS Writing teacher (that would be me.) It is the most effective way to make a point, and those actually interested in discussion will read through what has been created. <removed> :yup:

The things are connected. If MA had better marketing, they might have a lot more people playing, and each of us would have to pay less.

Aye, im sure most players would game alot more, cycle alot more peds, create alot more loot if the costs where considrably less. Though mindark would have to rebalance the whole economy as the abilty to generate more loot would directly influence the avaiabilty of markup items on the market and therefor all markups on items and skills.
For L weapons and amps this issue might not be so huge, but for example for clothes, vehicles, components it would be severe.

Skill values could be assured for existing players by scaling down skillprogression proportionally to the costs even for passive skillgains but many players probably wouldnt like an even slower progression on higher levels either.

The best solution in my opinion would be the introduction of new economy toggle (maybe even a slider from 1-100%), for lots of cheap gaming but which had an reduction in decay, ammo consumption, skillgains and possible loot already build in - so players would have the choice to set their account on economy mode or keep as is.
There could be an issue on how to apply this and keep it fair in regards to healing though.
I see your point, and as interesting as it is, I would HATE that.
It might work for others, but without progression there's no point in the game for me. And there's no point in my own progression, if most people play for (nearly) free and don't care about progression.

My prediction would be that everybody would play on "eco" mode, and MA would have to adjust eco mode, to same cost as today anyways.

The things are connected. If MA had better marketing, they might have a lot more people playing, and each of us would have to pay less.

It might work for others, but without progression there's no point in the game for me. And there's no point in my own progression, if most people play for (nearly) free and don't care about progression.

My prediction would be that everybody would play on "eco" mode, and MA would have to adjust eco mode, to same cost as today anyways.

You're correct in your prediction.

See, there's alot of players out there who simply will not pay for a product, period. There are plenty of absolutely free MMO's out there. These people can perpetually sift through these until they reach the cap, grinding away and seeing their damage numbers go up.

A cost reduction in EU will not bring these people around, as there would still be a cost associated to play. Any money involved and these people go somewhere else. Period.

Any marketing effort should not be directed at these individuals.

I tend to differ as i know that since there are other spacemobs in place then just the horrors i have always choosen my hunting target based on where can i skill fastest instead of what they might loot - overall skills included - there is quite some reasons to pull an economy slider over to 100% or 200% if it were possible for that matter.
In an real cash economy where most players would game with the slider on 1%, markup on skills would go up alot which would be beneficial for those skilling faster - in the end it would balance out at some point but in total all players would have had much more gaming time and fun in a range which they could afford.

Going to quote myself from a few years back on this...
Fiction:
-More players means easier profit
Fact:
-More players means easier profit for Mind Ark.

Lets say two people kill 2 atrox with 10 PED each and the atrox has an average of 80% return. Person 1 gets 8 PED, Person 2 gets 8 PED, Mind Ark gets 4 PED.
Now we have four people killing four atrox with the same 80% return. Person 1, 2, 3, and 4 still get 8 PED, Mind Ark gets 8 PED. Do you see where this is going?

Relying on PR marketing stunts is a very dangerous game, each successive one they do is less effective. They should not do another until they are prepared to retain the players they bring in, so:

A cost reduction in EU will not bring these people around, as there would still be a cost associated to play. Any money involved and these people go somewhere else. Period.

Any marketing effort should not be directed at these individuals.

Here is a very valid point. I do think that free player should have better options available. New players are shunted away when they find out that the only "free" interactive activity they can do is gather sweat. They should be able to participate in hunting, mining, and (maybe) crafting, albeit at lower levels. eg.

New Monster: Daikiba Hatchling
Hit Points: 10
*Small game creature

New Weapon: Opalo Mk0
Damage - 1 Burn
Ammo Cost - 0 (or 1/1000, something low enough they can hunt indefinitely free and even gain a little over time)
*Shooting big game creatures (regular mobs) will result in a message such as "This weapon is not powerful enough to pierce the hide of this creature."

Loot could be it's own pool of small-game equipment with an extreme low probability of (L) big game (current) equipment. This is just an exemplary idea. The important thing is that new players should be able to have fun without spending money too.

New Monster: Daikiba Hatchling
Hit Points: 10
*Small game creature

New Weapon: Opalo Mk0
Damage - 1 Burn
Ammo Cost - 0 (or 1/1000, something low enough they can hunt indefinitely free and even gain a little over time)
*Shooting big game creatures (regular mobs) will result in a message such as "This weapon is not powerful enough to pierce the hide of this creature."

Loot could be it's own pool of small-game equipment with an extreme low probability of (L) big game (current) equipment. This is just an exemplary idea. The important thing is that new players should be able to have fun without spending money too.

Interesting, but requires a fundamental change in gameplay mechanics that are already existing.

I agree that budget players should have more options to them. However I think those options belong in a completely different system than the core systems already in place.

For example, here is an idea that I proposed about a year ago.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?218192-Fishing-A-new-activity-for-Entropians

This is a new system, with a completely different unit of currency that may or may not have any real value on the core market, and which a subset of skills can be developed that while fun, will only have as much value as the players deem worthy based off resulting items and their demand. MindArk loses nothing from this, and in fact stands to gain a small amount off of very slow decay of tools used. The economy remains stable as new skills are introduced, and the variety of budget activities is essentially increased by 25% (sweating, rock/fruit/dung hunting/socializing are augmented with fishing).

There are other ideas as well:

Competitive laser tag is an example of these-. Cyrene has implemented this in a way with their PvP centered Hub. Again a separate system clearly noted with special items unique to that particular area.

I think this is the way to go. Mucking with systems that already exist adds confusion. New players then complain that they are basically subjected to bait and switch tactics. If you add new systems though, there is never a switch. You can participate in X, Y, Z all the time. Not up to a specific level only. The addition of budget activities can result in new marketing pushes, as campaigns can focus on these new modes of gameplay to entice people back in who may have left, in addition to bringing new people on board.

Good points though.

For the beginner there is already options to play low cost (plenty of puny and low cost guns), problem is rather the sweat price. When I started there was a cap on sweat gathering level (200 something points), took me about 10-12 days to reach that and got 110ish ped for the total sweat I gathered, which was enough for an opalo and ammo. Today I believe you can get longer with that amount of ped. Dtler grinding away on Arkadia is an excellent example.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Noobs-daily-stats-without-deposit&highlight=

If the beginner is not prepared to grind then he choose wrong game to play. Period
On the other hand I wouldn't mind the social aspect of the game getting more evolved. Anything that increases the amount of end-users (SL like) would be welcome, people that not necessarily hunt/mine/craft but socialize, buy end-user items (clothes, apartments, etc). One way to achieve this could be cooperating with any of "America's next top xxxxxx" tv competitions, any of the design ones should be the base level, first prize gets custom item in game (for the losers or people not entering option to pay for customized in game item). From that level you can build top model, etc. Just looking at the TV program schedule shows that there is a market for this. Sadly NASA/ESA education program is just not a big enough market.

If the beginner thinks it is expensive to play he choose wrong game to play. Period
The example with the atrox kill is not good as there are plenty of mobs with very low health and no regen, again I can only commend Dtler for being a hardy little bugger (hope no offense is taken :)

And just for you Magyar Republic, if Mindark had not bought the castle they could have spent that money on marketing for instance, hopefully it gets sold and their cash flow and marketing willingness is increased. <removed>

I know this little essay is not up to your standard, but hey after a long day's work its what I could achieve.

And just for you Magyar Republic, if Mindark had not bought the castle they could have spent that money on marketing for instance, hopefully it gets sold and their cash flow and marketing willingness is increased.

And if they dont spend this on marketing after selling this piece of unrelated real estate, will you continue to bellyache and assume to financially manage resources that are not yours to manage? Really this is too much! I see posts like this by people just like you who's hands are attempting to dig into someone elses pockets and tell them how to run their affairs, and I can barely contain myself. <removed> :bowdown:

<removed>

:topic:

Nice to see that you folks are giving great pointers to MA... Just hoping that they hear your cry out!

The "castle" people speak of... is that Dresden Estate mentioned in 2011 Annual Report?

dresden-estate.jpg

If so... (due to translation to English) does "write-down" mean price is lowered on accounts? Or a complete write-off?

<removed>
And just for you Magyar Republic, if Mindark had not bought the castle they could have spent that money on marketing for instance, hopefully it gets sold and their cash flow and marketing willingness is increased.
first part pure sarcasm ending with "for instance" aka one possibility (call it peace gesture if you will), as something not to be taken to seriously
second part, I do hope it gets sorted/sold and used for cash flow increase or god forbid marketing, but naturally I'm not against any other option as long as it serves the prosperity of the game (and thus Mindark).

<removed>

Sad part is that you jumped (don't even want get in at what kind of manner) at the least interesting parts of my post. The rest being my player insight from a long time ago matched with today's example and one possible avenue to broaden our beloved PE in a constructive way.

The "castle" people speak of... is that Dresden Estate mentioned in 2011 Annual Report?

dresden-estate.jpg

If so... (due to translation to English) does "write-down" mean price is lowered on accounts? Or a complete write-off?

It means value lowered on accounts. They have written off about 400k EUR, but have not assumed a total loss. This would make sense. Ultimately until they sell it they assume no loss at all in actuality, because the value can inflate again should markets recover. This does not appear to be the case though, as everyone is probably aware. So in terms of smart book keeping a paper adjustment was made to assets and their values.

Too bad I never had any desire to live in Germany. I'd buy that behemoth! Maybe if I were flush with a ridiculous amount of money I could ship it over to New Zealand block by block and have it rebuilt there. Now that's an idea.

Last edited:

dresden-estate.jpg

Yes it is that castle. I would guess that it has to do with their bookkeeping (=accounts for you?), having assets that are overinflated is probably against some rule or the other and is not a good sign for people wanting to invest.

Any accountant out there ho knows the exact procedure and consequences?

Really, I thought the topic was marketing. Not real estate.

The castle is very much off topic for this particular thread. <removed>

Of course the OP will likely claim (if they havent already) that they are trying to educate. Education comes from research and analysis. Not from posting a bunch of one line insinuations that are only half-accurate and not backing any claims up with either fact, assertion, or anything resembling argumentative substance.

The OP is thus mistaken in their implementation of whatever they intended to put forward <removed>.

Remember kids, there's a basic structure to writing an argumentatizolozve essay.

Introduction
-
Thesis
-
Support thesis (these are usually real world facts, not the phantoms of fantasy)
Argumentative points in favor of or against the support thesis.
x3 minimum
-
Recap
-
Summary and Conclusion

That's the structure. No joke, it really is! Take it from a former HS Writing teacher (that would be me.) It is the most effective way to make a point, and those actually interested in discussion will read through what has been created. <removed> :yup:

Welcome to the thread, Sir Magyar. Want the red pill or the blue pill ?

Too bad I cannot qoute your original post, as so much got removed from it by the moderator.
But I have saved it as a screenshot. If you need it, just pm me.

85% of the thread are positive comments (maybe take them as a thank you for the "list"), also the +Reps of the people that did not post in here, have short one-liners, backing up the things I do. The people appreciate, that there is someone, questioning such things in public and they even try to help, making this thread more accurate. They even discuss the matter in here.

In no way Im trying to educate. Im mentioning/listing and questioning things here. Also because I dont have enough background infos. And Id really like to know what others think about it. And you are welcome to post your thoughts as well.

I know officials will never ever comment in here, to itemise every single thing, due to "striclty internal business" or NDAs.

Now you come along, trying to tell everyone, that I am doing it wrong.
Maybe because you couldnt convince me with your pms (yet) ? Saaarrcaaaasssmmmmmm...

You tell me that I'll need a "introduction+thesis+support thesis etc.". Of course it can make a post more enjoyable to read.

As you can SEE, not all people in this thread need an argumentative essay to read through the 1st post. Neither do I. [I love chaos. ;)] The readers ask if something is unclear or support me with additional informations if needed. Sometimes I write like this and it still works, as you can SEE, Mr.Magygar.

You say there is no argumentative substance...did you even read through the initial post ?
Maybe parts of the "substance" might feel like wrapped riddles to you ? (Which most of em actually are.)
Everybody has his own thoughts about the 1s post. Some already knew about it, others havent even heard about that. Some are interested and post then, others get bored and will ignore it. But there are actually people commenting, discussing, correcting and adding informations. Noone else came in here to tell me Im doing it wrong. Noone else came in here telling me to stop. (Except 1 neg rep I recieved, that adviced me to leave)

For example, it is a fact, that Michael Zolotas got hired by MindArk/BridgeInvestment/Whatever and elected on 19 September 2011 as a Board member. He only stayed for 9 months. I cant go any deeper then this. But somehow my thought on it isnt that positive.
Im implying MindArk/BridgeInvestment/Whatever was wasting usefull money on Michael Zolotas for example. Money, that could be used to pay some creative designers or community reps, that all got fired instead. (more or less) (same counts for the castle in my opinion)

MindArk/BridgeInvestment/Whatever had to cancel the "MindBank" thing, because they simply did not have enough money. May I mention the ATM card advertisement-disaster or Dan Hunter in here ?

MindArk/BridgeInvestment/Whatever hired Klas Moreau from (Sony) Ericcson. He wants to double the amount of entropia players in 2013. I asked if that sounds familar to the community. That shouldnt be MAs primary goal in my eyes ! Especially if they continue their current MindArketing. This goal can only fail in my opinion then.

I imply, that the good people are long gone and that the rest is only trying to hold their heads above the water.
The annual reports just strengthen my thoughts. The advertisements about advertisements of advertisements, the broken promises, they all strengthen my thoughts. The officials will never admit that or claim the opposite. Of course not. They will continue to steer the ship through the iceberg field. As close to the icebergs as possible. And can you believe it, it actually seems to be working.

The things I posted might indeed lead to questions or an argumentation.

But...

I cant post more then I know.
I can only question the things that Im actually able find.
Then I will post. Facts and thoughts. (even if they are already incomplete, because thats what MindArk/BridgeInvestment/Whatever is sometimes as well...incomplete)

The problem here is, there is NOT always enough information about MindArk/BridgeInvestment/Whatever and the things they do.

Hence the list. Maybe you`d like to help to complete it ?

No official will ever come along and clear things up. (thats why I mention these things) Which leads to another problem. I can only use the internet, this forum and people that add informations here. Nothing else. And sometimes its not even close to "thesis+etc.". Thats what a forum is for.

I tried to show up where MA might have spent money on, that could possibly be better used on real good advertising/marketing or on professional ingame designers again (as the "old" ones got fired)

Its no secret the MindArk/BridgeInvestment/Whatever failed with promises, has no real communications with the community and does "deals" with partners the suddenly dissapear and you never hear about again.

Sure, i could totally ignore all that, leave the "game" behind and go my way. But I dont. Im here, doing it my way. Like it or not, but Im doing it. Just like MindArk/BridgeInvestment/Whatever, just like everyone else in here. ;)

Thank you.

p.s.
If you say the castle is offtopic, maybe you have additional informations about it that you might want to share with us ? If not, it will stay in here, until someone else comes along, that might have an answer to this "(Bridge)investment/german HQ/bank etc."...

Last edited:
Meh a sentence got removed about people acting like monkeys slinging their shit about. Big deal. Our private messages were at your instigation, and mostly me being bored and making fun of you for getting all upset over something trivial.

Go ahead and post the screenshots of both our PM's and my "original post" if you think otherwise.

May I suggest flickr? That's not moderated by PCF staff. Just use a link.

I know what you're trying to do. It's really nothing different than alot of others are trying to do.

You're trying to say youre frustrated and dont like what has happened.

There are more effective ways of doing that. Quieter ones too. Those ones though dont get you the cheers of adoring fans. And that's what youre really after, I think. Accolades. However meaningless and trivial.

You're welcome to them, tbh. The approval of alot of voices here is something I actually dont want. Mainly because I find those voices irritating, and think they are wrong.

Meh a sentence got removed about people acting like monkeys slinging their shit about. Big deal. Our private messages were at your instigation, and mostly me being bored and making fun of you for getting all upset over something trivial.

Go ahead and post the screenshots of both our PM's and my "original post" if you think otherwise.

I know what you're trying to do. It's really nothing different than alot of others are trying to do.

There are more effective ways of doing that. Quieter ones too. Those ones though dont get you the cheers of adoring fans. And that's what youre really after, I think. Accolades. However meaningless and trivial.

You're welcome to them, tbh. The approval of alot of voices here is something I actually dont want. Mainly because I find those voices irritating, and think they are wrong.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comment from one of the loud majority voices....

Perhaps just one tiny one, I admire your resilience, unquestionably high intelligence and deep wisdom.

Peace

There are more effective ways of doing that. Quieter ones too.

Me getting all upset ? Exorbitant defamation in public ! Why ?

You know what Im trying to do ? Fine, then help us to fight for "Project Entropia"...oh wait, you meant I'll try to play psych games on you ? Playing you off against the community ? Yea, exactly that was the reason for starting this thread... -_-

And others trying to do the same to you already ?

I ask myself what you are trying to do by now. But that should really be a matter of pm's.

Im rather disapointed about the way Entropia went. Not frustrated. I only like parts like space or Arkadia these days. And sometimes I log in and mine a little bit, or kill some cosmic horrors. Nothing else. Calypso died for me long ago.

And yeah, Im frustrated, but only because it went this far already and noone was really able to shake up the masters of MindArk/Bridge Investment/Whatever yet.

*sarcasm* Even your so called "quite effective ways" wouldnt help here. *sarcasm*

...because that would be just another "Leave the game if you dont like it"

I imply you cant understand the ultimate charme that the game had in 2004, 2005 and maybe 2006. And how tons of it got lost over the last years.

No comment from one of the loud majority voices....

Meh. History tells us time and time again that the majority can be and often is wrong. Yet still people think being in the majority automatically gives them some credibility. It doesnt. I dont need to say more here.

I imply you cant understand the ultimate charme that the game had in 2004, 2005 and maybe 2006. And how tons of it got lost over the last years.

You're not really implying anything. You've said it over and over again in every post I have seen you make since 2010. We get it. Things changed and you dont like it. That's fine. But what's with this need to force feed your opinion down everyone elses throat once every few weeks with another one of these 'nostalgia' posts? Get over yourself already! You sound like an old man.

Well. *sniff* *wipes forehead* When I was your age...

Back