Mining Depths Data Ores Enmatters Finders

Status
I found maganite @ 565

Be nice if you could add needed skill level to the finders.TY for info

so I think the best is to use 2 of. for example OF-Z1 and TK-120 then you will serch it all.

Ju40(L)
Average Search Depth: 403.0
???-???
What hasn't been found with this finder: Binary Dunkel Ferrum V/Spores
Energized Crystal

I have been using this finder for about a week. The deepest find I can remember is 682m. I have found Energized Crystal twice.

Ore Finders

Ziplex Z1 OreSeeker (TT finder)
Average Search Depth: 204m
Depth Range: 6m-560m
What you can't find: Adomasite, Azzurdite
Kanerium Kirtz Langotz Maganite Morpheus Petonium Platinum Quantium Rugaritz Terrudite Tridenite Valurite Xeremite Zanderium Iolite Erionite Pyrite

Just found some Kanerium with TT finder, not sure if it's been documented yet or not, but here's a screenshot:

MF-101
Average Search Depth: 263.7
Range: 7m-???
What hasn't been found with this finder: Binary, Dunkel Ferrum Henren Lumis V/Spores Dianthus Liquid Fire Root Energized Crystal

I use this one for enmat and had 2 diaznthus finds in the last 2-3 months. (very small ones)

Azur Pearls at 269 m.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Hey , i was using Tik200 for mining enmatters , now , im using Ziplex Z10 OreSeeker and i want know what minerals can i find with this , does anyone got any global/hof with this finder ?

Hey , i was using Tik200 for mining enmatters , now , im using Ziplex Z10 OreSeeker and i want know what minerals can i find with this , does anyone got any global/hof with this finder ?

Any finder can get a hof or ATH. The size of the claim is relative to the size of your bomb or probe (amped/unamped).
The type of ores and enmatter you can find is affected by your search depth and location.

Fyi I've found Ferrum with the Ju55. Sorry i don't have any pics but I noticed I have some in my inventory after looking through this page and I only use the Ju55 maxed out.

Thanks.

In case anyone cares - I actually found Henren on my 103 finder (no mods/amps), and it's not even maxed =P Also no screenies but I did have it and sold it to one of the buyers at TP.

Last day, was the last day i really will use ENHANCERS on my finder. I used TK320 with tier4 and all tier had deepth enhancers. First tier4 enhancer broke after 7 bombs. At least I used 13 enhancer for 100 bombs. And only find 2 rare stones! I never will use more enhancer. This is just wasting peds!!!:mad:

Mining data in this chart is totally wrong now since the recent depth change. Should be removed as sticky or replaced with newer info.

Mining data in this chart is totally wrong now since the recent depth change. Should be removed as sticky or replaced with newer info.

Please give an example. Being vague helps no one.

The mining system was changed to allow depths beyond 1000M and so were the depths for individual ores. You can hit for eg azzurdite at 968depth. Your chart says otherwise.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=254099

edit: just found belkar at 1036depth for example.
This is a data gathering thread.

In the original post I state this basic precept:
Immortal said:
•Every Ore and Enmatter has it's own minimum depth. Maximum depths prior to 10.8 were 1000m. It is yet to be determined what maximum depth exists for each ore/enmatter

If data for a finder or mineral is not listed that you would like to see on this list, please post a reply.

Now that you've posted this information, I will update it.

This is a data gathering thread.

In the original post I state this basic precept:

Now that you've posted this information, I will update it.

What I`m saying is that data should gathering should start fresh because whole system was changed. Maybe start a new thread with the new data and make the new thread a sticky.

What I`m saying is that data should gathering should start fresh because whole system was changed. Maybe start a new thread with the new data and make the new thread a sticky.

The whole system was not changed. The maximum depth at which it was possible to find a claim was increased, and that is all.

The whole system was not changed. The maximum depth at which it was possible to find a claim was increased, and that is all.

When I say whole system I mean whole depth data was changed. As you can see in one of my previous posts azzurdite for eg can be found at 900+ depth when previously was 800+. The whole depth chart does no longer apply and this thread basically tracks depth of ores. Might as well start over with new data.

The finder depth data no longer applies also and which ores can be found with each finder.

edit:

belkar find at 1115 m

Last edited:
The whole depth chart does no longer apply
So far you have not proved that the minimum depths have changed. Since you say the whole depth chart no longer applies, I am waiting for you to provide some evidence on this.

So far you have not proved that the minimum depths have changed. Since you say the whole depth chart no longer applies, I am waiting for you to provide some evidence on this.

Yeah, was wondering that myself if minimum depths have changed. Will keep an eye out. Although if the min depth for certain ores has been increased, would be almost impossible to provide evidence.

On a separate note: niks at 1025m

Last edited:

Here`s some discrepancy. Chart says Frigulite min depth 240. Just found this at 90+ depth.

Minor Update

Just FYI: Found Belkar at 5m with an OF-103 yesterday. Doesn't change your listed data for Belkar, but might adjust the range for your OF-103 finder ;)

Dianthus Liquid 508-1000

Found at 467m - qualifies for Type IV I think.
dianthus467m.jpg

There is no info in this thread about the rookie finders. I did a short test with them and here are the results.

Genesis Rookie OreFinder (L)
Average Search Depth: 104.5
Depth Range: 5 - 275m (based on my finds)
Found ores: Belkar, Caldorite, Erdorium, Iron, Lysterium, Megan
New depths: (no screenshots unfortunately)
  • Caldorite @ 152m
  • Erdorium @ 231m
  • Iron @ 130m
  • (Belkar @ 5m - already listed but you have a comment about Eluqqa's 5m find before the introduction of (L) finders, so consider this a confirmation of post-(L)-finder-introduction depth)

Genesis Rookie MatterSeeker (L)
Average Search Depth: 104.5
Depth Range: 38 - 298m (based on my finds)
Found enmatters: Oil, Nexus, Melchi

Status
Back