Mining Depths Data Ores Enmatters Finders

Status
Wow, i once tried to do something like that, but never got the time, patience or talent to finish it. Good job!

The eMine Enmatter finder can find things at 1000m.

OP updated :)

Methinks every ore/enmatter can be found @ 1Km depth...

Me too. Ultrarares will remain until proven otherwise. This thread was started before anything with a deeper average depth than OF-105 was readily available (before vesperdite, redulite, henren) - 900m+ used to be an uncommon find back then!

any info on Medical Compess?

See below... :)

Oddities for refined enmatters
Acid Root refines to Root Acid
Azur Pearls refines to Pearl Sand
Blood Moss refines to Medical Compress
Cave Sap refines to Putty
Devil's Tail refines to Chalmon
Ferrum Nuts refines to Antimagnetic Oil
Force Nexus refines to Mind Essence (requires Vibrant Sweat)
Growth Molecules refines to Energized Fertilizer (requires Common Dung)
Lumis Leach refines to Light Liquid
Sweetstuff refines to Nutrio Bar (requires either Caroot, Bombardo, Papplon or Haimoros)
Vegetation Spores refines to Inhaler

ty where can blood moss found? i heard only in PVP areas? :(

Only inside of PvP4 on amethera (yes, that's one of the areas where others can loot you)

i've never been to a pvp area...how does pvp looting work? thanks!

You get shot and they get all your stackables except ammo and some other stuff.

i've never been to a pvp area...how does pvp looting work? thanks!

you can meet me inside of pvp4 and i'll show you... ;)

bring all your loot, for a better effect :D

ok i'll go there with no stackable...run around and let ppl waste their ammo thinking i have something :yay:

ok i'll go there with no stackable...run around and let ppl waste their ammo thinking i have something :yay:

You'll need a toxic shot to enter - when you get killed, the toxic shot is lost, so it's not like you don't lose peds when you have no stackables on you, the costs of the toxic shot are always lost.

I got some newbie mining questions about orefinders. I just maxed my tt one out, i assume it is time to move up. I see the OF-101 has no learning period and from I read here really is not any better than TT orefinder. OF-102 has a learning period, OF-103 does not, so I assume OF-102 is the way to go right?

Also since it has a like 30 ped tt value compared to 2.40 ped for the tt one. Does this mean it costs more pec per drop? I looked around and couldn't find any info on that.

I got some newbie mining questions about orefinders. I just maxed my tt one out, i assume it is time to move up. I see the OF-101 has no learning period and from I read here really is not any better than TT orefinder. OF-102 has a learning period, OF-103 does not, so I assume OF-102 is the way to go right?

Also since it has a like 30 ped tt value compared to 2.40 ped for the tt one. Does this mean it costs more pec per drop? I looked around and couldn't find any info on that.

I would use a sib one, and check entropedia under mining. or well here's a link http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Detector

Ohhh very nice! Me like charts. :yay:

I will be picking up a OF-102 this evening after work then. Thanks for the info mate.

I hit Lanorium this morning with an OF-102. Saw that it said it wasn't findable with a 102, so can be updated now. ^_^

I found lvl 2 blood moss @ 1000m

I have mined PVP 4 alot and never found Veg Spores with the eMINE finder. Can anyone contest?

I have mined PVP 4 alot and never found Veg Spores with the eMINE finder. Can anyone contest?

Presumably you've found them with other finders, just to make sure you are mining in the right place.

Finally found it after over 3000 probes

Last edited:

gotten it to short....

Added sections for the new minerals introduced in VU 10.6:

Dianthus Liquid (enmatter)
Energized Crystal (enmatter)
Fire Root Globule (enmatter)
Erionite Stone (ore)
Iolite Stone (ore)
Pyrite Stone (ore)

Dianthus Liquid refines to Dianthus Crystal Powder
Fire Root Globule refines to Fire Root Pellet
Erionite Stone refines to Erionite Ore
Iolite Stone refines to Iolite Ore
Pyrite Stone refines to Pyrite Ore

I had been spelling vegatation spores incorrectly (vegetation) and not one person picked up on it!

I have assumed finders with a maximum depth of 1000m will find everything. Finders without this maximum depth have been updated with the new minerals.

Last edited:
Added sections for the new minerals introduced in VU 10.5:

Dianthus Liquid (enmatter)
Energized Crystal (enmatter)
Fire Root Globule (enmatter)
Erionite Stone (ore)
Iolite Stone (ore)
Pyrite Stone (ore)

Dianthus Liquid refines to Dianthus Crystal Powder
Fire Root Globule refines to Fire Root Pellet
Erionite Stone refines to Erionite Ore
Iolite Stone refines to Erionite Ore
Pyrite Stone refines to Erionite Ore

I had been spelling vegatation spores incorrectly (vegetation) and not one person picked up on it!

I have assumed finders with a maximum depth of 1000m will find everything. Finders without this maximum depth have been updated with the new minerals.

Hmm, this deserves some corrections.

Are you sure this appeared in VU 10.5 ? (or it was 10.6)

And do Iolite and Pyrite converts to Erionite ?

Hmm, this deserves some corrections.

Are you sure this appeared in VU 10.5 ? (or it was 10.6)

And do Iolite and Pyrite converts to Erionite ?

was it only 10.6? I can't remember they seem to have melded into themselves, thank you for point that out haha :p

Seems so long ago (must ahve been a week). Of course you are right, the crystal etc were introduced the same VU as the tier system

Lumis found @ 380 (change the minimum of 420),and I think for The minimum range of finder ,you can change it too...

Finder:MF-213

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Found Erionite outside pvp, @ 558 with of-105
near some adomasite, strangely enough :)
Lumis found @ 380 (change the minimum of 420),and I think for The minimum range of finder ,you can change it too...
Finder:MF-213

Nice, that changes Lumis's Class type too, which seesm to fit with the rest of the enmats, leaving devils+vega in their own little group

Status
Back