Mining Depths Data Ores Enmatters Finders

Status
The raw enmatter is Fire Root Globule, Fire Root Pellets is the refined product.

But what i actually wanted to say is that i found :

Fire Root Globule @ 1000m
Energized Crystal @ 689m - 837m
Ganganite @ 1000m
Azzurdite @ 893m
Pyrite @ 838m - 865m

Iron @ 933m

Last edited:
Niksarium @ 1000m

:D

Yeah, i'll keep you busy :p

With a OF-211(L) I have found Platinum 11 stones unamped today.

Found Pyrite with TK120 in 1000m

@ Immortal : You can change infos about JU55 ,i found Ferrum with this finder

Cave Sap @ 1000m

/Edit:
Growth molecules @ 1000m

Last edited:
Extremely useful. TY for the information. :)

Adomasite

I recently found a large deposit of Alferix and a modest Adomasite using the OF-102 at depths of 366m and 301m respectively
so i believe the depths of certain resources could be changing with the implimentation of new VU's after V10.00
If i find a poor or less of a resource out of the range it temnds to be a one off, but i think large and modest deposits are substantial enough to not be a lucky find as such.

I will continue to add any exceptions i find to this list for any one else who's finding this very interesting =]

thanks for posting this thread!

I recently found a large deposit of Alferix and a modest Adomasite using the OF-102 at depths of 366m and 301m respectively
so i believe the depths of certain resources could be changing with the implimentation of new VU's after V10.00
If i find a poor or less of a resource out of the range it temnds to be a one off, but i think large and modest deposits are substantial enough to not be a lucky find as such.

I will continue to add any exceptions i find to this list for any one else who's finding this very interesting =]

thanks for posting this thread!

Thanks for the info. 301m for adomasite seems unrealistically low (data like that i would want a screenshot, as it's so different to what's already been logged). I will pencil it in though. If this is the case then it should be findable with all ore finders. The volume in auction should reflect this (if an ored were suddenly able to be found at a lower depth or with higher frequency, the auction volume (on stone and ore) should increase accordingly)

Ziplex Z1 OreSeeker (TT finder)
Average Search Depth: 204m
Depth Range: 6m-560m
What you can't find: Adomasite, Azzurdite
Dianum Durulium Kanerium Kirtz Langotz Maganite Morpheus Petonium Platinum Quantium Rugaritz Terrudite Tridenite Valurite Xeremite Zanderium Iolite Erionite Pyrite

found Dianum with tt finder,

i have found these with MF 104, didnt notice depth tho
ill try to keep track of depth next time

Type V
Henren Stems
Dianthus

Type VII
Energized Crystal

OF 105:
Average Search Depth: 522.4
Depth Range: 122-968
You can find all ores with this finder.

982 meters III niks - dunno why but my avg with of 105 is about 650-700 meters :scratch2:

note: deposits are now below 1000 from what i have heard so far. i suspect more updating will be occuring here soon.

Still true that tt finder cant find duru?

Might do a test run and get back to u on that one

OF 105:
Average Search Depth: 522.4
Depth Range: 122-968
You can find all ores with this finder.

982 meters III niks - dunno why but my avg with of 105 is about 650-700 meters :scratch2:

If you are getting odd results, you should log them (i.e. for each find, log the depth). Our brains are very good at tricking us into believing something, which is one reason why information is written down.

Still true that tt finder cant find duru?

Might do a test run and get back to u on that one

WEll it certainly should be findable, no one reported it yet. I think I might have even found it with it on TI a number of times and just not updated : P

Lyta: 1032m depth

Here is the proof :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I think Dianum, Quantium, Azzurdite might be findable also with Z1. Will get back 2 you on that if I get a chance.

Found theese today.
Avarage search depth 1132m
Ruga 980m
Xeremite 1049m
Avarage search depth 1180m
1148m

I have added a separate section to deal with data acquired using Depth Enhancers, and the correlation between observed depth and average depth as stated on the finder after enhancers are attached.

I have added a separate section to deal with data acquired using Depth Enhancers, and the correlation between observed depth and average depth as stated on the finder after enhancers are attached.

Errm, i use Tik320 and Mt1000, and both are able to hit claims >1000m deep - w/o enhancers!

Mt2k/Mt3k and Vrx2k/Vrx3k should give even way deeper claims without enhancers, so the >1000m claims are NOT "enhancers only"

And btw:

Gold @ 1083m

Erinionte can be found in Eudoria, as can be Iolite. The first even pretty much within "newbie" areas aswell. I have found Erionite 30 times in the following sizes / depths:

Erionite (V) @ 406
Erionite (V) @ 451
Erionite (III) @ 552
Erionite (III) @ 626
Erionite (III) @ 472
Erionite (IV) @ 539
Erionite (III) @ 555
Erionite (V) @ 603
Erionite (IX) @ 468
Erionite (III) @ 527
Erionite (V) @ 560
Erionite (III) @ 570
Erionite (III) @ 558
Erionite (III) @ 414
Erionite (IV) @ 545
Erionite (IV) @ 494
Erionite (V) @ 583
Erionite (III) @ 560
Erionite (III) @ 575
Erionite (V) @ 420
Erionite (V) @ 462
Erionite (IV) @ 434
Erionite (IV) @ 483
Erionite (V) @ 467 (OA-101)
Erionite (VI) @ 487 (OA-101)
Erionite (VI) @ 447 (OA-101)
Erionite (V) @ 454
Erionite (V) @ 433
+ one (IV) find of unrecorded depth

The Iolite was at 596 meters.

The shallowest Dianium I have seen was at 428 meters.

Most of these were while being a level 5-6 propector wielding a OF-211(L), as I just recently hit prospecting 7 and started using Z20. The claims were unamped except as noted.

Errm, i use Tik320 and Mt1000, and both are able to hit claims >1000m deep - w/o enhancers!

Mt2k/Mt3k and Vrx2k/Vrx3k should give even way deeper claims without enhancers, so the >1000m claims are NOT "enhancers only"

And btw:

Gold @ 1083m

I did not imply anywhere (or at least, mean to) that resources found at depths greater than 1000m were exclusive to depth enhancer usage. Perhaps I should have explicitly stated that I will keep finds acquired without the use of depth enhancers separate from finds that do use them. For the depth enhancer section I am applying the widely accepted theory that the find depth range is independent of the finder used (dependent on average stated depth as described by P(0.95)=D±200m

i.e. I will preserve the current state of archived data for reference and use the Depth Enhancer section to record additional data. e.g If you wanted to report what a z1+3 depth enhancers returns in terms of depth range, it would be inserted into the Depth Enhancer section @ Average depth 249.6

ju-55 can hit Energized Crystal often

New depth for Kanerium :

New depth for Pyrite :

Status
Back