FYI: Mining Finder Depth Enhancer I

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
Hey,
I would like here to start some project to gather stats about mining finder depth enhancers. I see you liked (got addicted) it and would be great to know some info useful for crafter, when setting price, and for miner to know in what situations and how it is helpfull.

One of complex questions at the moment (that's why I started the thread) is for how many bombs the enhancer is until vanishes - it seems it depend not only on finder but also on mining amplifier used.

What we have to the moment:

(new depth)finder + amp --> how many bombs until enhancer I vanishes
(994.4m) VRX2000(L) + OA109(L) --> 17 bombs
(994.4m) VRX2000(L) + eMINE OA(L) --> 67
VRX2000(L)+OA101(L) --> 54,240,213
TK320(L)+OA103(L) --> 47
TK320(L)+OA102(L) --> 104
TK320(L) ampless --> 231, 186, 211
TK120(L) ampless --> 286
TK120(L)+OA101 Light (L) --> 334
OF211(L) ampless --> 190
(593.3m)Z20(L)+OA101(L) --> 37

MT2000(L)+MA103(L) --> 34 probes
eMINE EMF(L) + MA104(L) --> 537 probes
eMINE EMF(L) + MA101(L) --> 28, 133
(593.3m)Tik200(L)+MA101(L) --> 256
ju55(L) ampless --> 305

Post here your data, please. Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks
Barto, billairboy, Ace Flyster, MADsterLT, siremi, Kitten, Winterhart, JohnCapital, Athal, Dr.D.C., OscarLey, shoti, 4ealien, Kosh

!!!

Last edited:
I'm going to be the first to give you negative feedback.

I've kept financial records of all my mining from zero to Lvl 36, and I can say that mining depth has no measurable effect on mining profit. Even if it did, it would be impossible to measure. An extra 100m might change the distribution of Ores, but it won't affect the return. (Skill doesn't affect return either - my graph is a random zig-zag of almost constant, upward, slope)

There may be some miners who want to see what happens if they increase the depth towards the next Finder which they don't yet have the skills for - well the only provable effect is that they will lose the cost of the Enhancers.

If any miner posts returns here, with and without using Enhancers, in the manner of recent blogs, either the number of bombs will be statistically too small, or other factors will have influenced the figures.

I don't think Auk meant about tt returns with the enhancer, he is interested in how long it lasts and with different amp sizes

Auk i am more than happy to be your guinea pig

Rgds

Ace

Yes it about how long each enhancer last. Well, i guess the breaking fo all of the enhancer, or most of them, is connected to the decay of the items used. So it very important to get some hit about how long they last on diffrent items.

I'm going to be the first to give you negative feedback.

I've kept financial records of all my mining from zero to Lvl 36, and I can say that mining depth has no measurable effect on mining profit. Even if it did, it would be impossible to measure. An extra 100m might change the distribution of Ores, but it won't affect the return. (Skill doesn't affect return either - my graph is a random zig-zag of almost constant, upward, slope)

There may be some miners who want to see what happens if they increase the depth towards the next Finder which they don't yet have the skills for - well the only provable effect is that they will lose the cost of the Enhancers.

If any miner posts returns here, with and without using Enhancers, in the manner of recent blogs, either the number of bombs will be statistically too small, or other factors will have influenced the figures.

sorry but you are deadwrong here. tt wont improve but type of ore does change. check the upc mining forums for more info. :)

Ziplex Mt2000+MA103, Dep. enhancer I broke after 34 drops.

The eco of the enhancers system feels more and more insane :p

VRX2k & 101 amp:

1st Enhancer: 54 Bombs
2nd Enhancer: 240 Bombs
3rd Enhancer: 213 Bombs

Rgds

Ace

what if the tier rating on the finder matters too?

Kosmos

Tk320+102amp, broke at 104 drops.

thanks siremi! Was it unlimited MA104 you have used?

EMF MA 101 28 uses and 133 uses..

EMF MA 101 28 uses and 133 uses..

Thanks!

We should get more data to see if with higher gear decay of enhancer is higher

thanks siremi! Was it unlimited MA104 you have used?

EMF with MA 104 L amp... used 5x MA 104 L amps no problem, same enhancer. 100 drops / amp = 500 drops, new depth enhancer after that.

593.3 / Tik200(L) / MA-101(L) / 256 probes
593.3 / Z20(L) / OA-101(L) / 37 bombs

OscarLey.

Last edited:
An extra 100m might change the distribution of Ores, but it won't affect the return. (Skill doesn't affect return either - my graph is a random zig-zag of almost constant, upward, slope)

Well and exactly this effects the return.
Better find 5 PED rugariz than 5 PED blaus :)

Tk120 + OA101 Light - 334 bombs

TK320 + OA103 - 47 bombs

Back