Miss Calypso 2012

Status
Woot cya there Lilly :)

A technical hint:

20:00 MA time is early in the morning at Orford. Trees will cast shadows to the catwalk. Very bad to show makeup and other details like special textures.

Wait until 20:15 and the sun will shine bright to the catwalk ;-)

Very good observation. We will see what the other contestants say about this, once we are all ready to go... we can postpone it for a few minutes :)

Is there a minimum number of pieces of armour for full metal? :cool:

hi,i think i would like to give it a shot:).....sign me up

Added :)

Please can I be part of Miss Calypso?
Thank you :wtg:

You sure can :) We will be happy to see you there.

Let me in too...;)

Sakura SEXY Queen

I'm sorry True Juan but I am going to have to back out. :(
My work holiday party is the night before and we have an open bar...so I just don't think I will get up in time for the show. Sorry.

Let me in too...;)

Sakura SEXY Queen

Added

I'm sorry True Juan but I am going to have to back out. :(
My work holiday party is the night before and we have an open bar...so I just don't think I will get up in time for the show. Sorry.

Awww, too bad... well I hope you somehow make it anyways :)

And day time changes all days. So forget that post of mine belonging to daylight and shadows.

Last edited:
8 DAYS till the SHOW :)

Woot my outfits r all finally done :yay: GL to u all next weekend :)

7 days till The-Day :)

Sign me up.

I don't consider myself too serious, but I'll try to help get the list to reach at least 25.

Hopefully I'll be able to wear something better than this.

Sign me up.

I don't consider myself too serious, but I'll try to help get the list to reach at least 25.

Hopefully I'll be able to wear something better than this.

Tell us (Juan) your full name please

I'm going to have to back out :(

My Gold Card has decided to hate me, and it's not working. I'm sending it into MA on Monday so they can send me a fixed one, and I doubt I'll receive it before Saturday morning. If I get it before then, I'll let you know and show up for sure, but for now, I'm out. Sorry guys, maybe next year :(
Good luck to all the participants!

I'm going to have to back out :(

My Gold Card has decided to hate me, and it's not working. I'm sending it into MA on Monday so they can send me a fixed one, and I doubt I'll receive it before Saturday morning. If I get it before then, I'll let you know and show up for sure, but for now, I'm out. Sorry guys, maybe next year :(
Good luck to all the participants!

:( well, you could still get online without your gold card, if u arent scared to risk it, but thats up to you... sorry to hear this...

Me not yet :(((((((

But I'm working on it soo hard ....

ah, what i had inmind not going to be ready in time :p I still need lots of cornsilk paint and was hoping I could find a silk line paradise g-string to borrow. May go with what i got :)

WOOT!! 4 days left :yay: cant wait see u all there and Good Luck to all :girl:

If its not to late to enter, please count me in :) Royal Firefox Diamond .

Wishing everyone the best of luck and lots of fun:D

Glad u decided to join Royal see u there :)

Will not work I guess since we need 25 participants and got 20-21 only so far ... damn wasted money

Will not work I guess since we need 25 participants and got 20-21 only so far ... damn wasted money

LOL you really are high strung aren't you?

I don't think they are going to cancel the event because they are 4 ppl short.

TW probably just used a ball park figure so they have ppl show up, it wouldn't be as exciting if only 10 showed don't ya think?

Yeah too many have worked so hard on thier outfits for them to cancel now.. hehe so dont worry kristin :)

Yeah too many have worked so hard on thier outfits for them to cancel now.. hehe so dont worry kristin :)

I DO worry. Only 20 folks have worked hard on their outfits so far it seems. What are you telling me? Rules doesn't matter? Is it the same with the 4-part-rule of the metal gaer section than? Or does one rule count and another one doesn't? Just curious ... because I don't like this 4-part-rule.

Last edited:
Status
Back