missing all the time.

Hughthehand

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Howard Hugh Tate
It seems like since the last VU I miss over half the time when I'm hunting. Ammo is costing me a fortune. I have well over 4k in rifle. Im extremely skilled with my rifle. Anybody else having these problems?

Miss rate has increased quite substantially this VU. Don't bother with the dynamic thing. I am just a tad under 5k in skills and still miss like I just picked up the gun for the first time. I am believing more and more the skills mean nothing in some areas.

I;ve been keeping a close eye on hit rates during ambu hunt (i have to with p5+a104) and as far as i can tell am hit close to 100%. ( i know it should take 3ped ammo per young, 4 ped per mature, 5 ped per old)

Providers are a different case. (8ped ammo each :\)

What happens if you hunt a nub mob? Same situation? When you miss is your ammo actually going down (in some cases i have noticed, you might fire, miss, but ammo is not spent). What weapon are you using?

It seems like since the last VU I miss over half the time when I'm hunting. Ammo is costing me a fortune. I have well over 4k in rifle. Im extremely skilled with my rifle. Anybody else having these problems?

I have noticed a change in misses.
I have just over 7k handgun.
When the mob is advancing/moving I hit every shot, as soon as it stops I start missing shots. On average when the mob is stationary I miss 50%-60% of my shots, very frustrating as before VU I missed max 25% of the shots at a stationary mob.
Doesn't matter which mob/weapon.

I've also noticed that I miss a lot more now, most notably with the Korss.

Not to mention the umbranoids, there the miss rate is often 100% until it runs up right next to me. And teaming them - if the other guy draws aggro on one, and I start shooting it from a distance (well within range though, and umbra is standing still, fighting my teammate), it's 100% miss. I have to run up in it's face to hit. :eek:

same here i definitely miss more than i used to yet my skills are higher and my weapons the same :scratch2:

I have also noticed and increase in the miss shot's i use the P5a with 104 and have 4.5k hangun and same case i miss more when the creature stops in front of me than when its running in to me. not sure on a % for this hit-miss rate but i've defo noticed it.

Im so glad i find these posts and its just not my imagination :D

We need Recoda to do another hit rate test! :yay:

My hits are just fine. I havent noticed anything. I hunt Trox Old - Alpha with MKII + A105 and Kat Valor

It seems to be different from server to server.

On some servers mobs move fluently and i have no more misses then normal.
On some servers mobs move in jumps like there are position updates missing in between.
If i would fire on these mobs i get a lot more misses. More so if you autoaim and fire then if you manually aim and predict the mobs next location before fireing.

I hope MA is still working on this. I have a feeling this is related a lot to the problems which caused the LG to be postphoned.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

I miss much more with my maxed Korss than I used to on most MOBs. Trains of 3 misses in a row are now quite common. And yes, ammo does go down and the gun decays.

The Umbra are bugged as auto-aim targets a spot below their feet (same as Rippers) and even manual aim has issues. I even tried chopping them with an Embra sword (which I've maxed) and still 60%+ misses, so I left the orb in disgust.

Same here riffle and handgun both near 5k so :rolleyes:

Noticed though its not always the same, maybe due to server lagg i dont know.

But its frustrating :scratch2: and costly also :(

i havent noticed any up in misses myself (on maxed L weps) but i agree about umbras (west of mino). seems like a 75% miss from range often 5-6 in a row and lots of close misses too. enough to put me off hunting them.

i havent noticed any up in misses myself (on maxed L weps) but i agree about umbras (west of mino). seems like a 75% miss from range often 5-6 in a row and lots of close misses too. enough to put me off hunting them.
Actually this is one exception i *have* notcied i miss umbras with a maxed weapon.

Maybe they have awesome dodge or magic skin.

Everything else is fine.

Naturally, I don't bother with umbras cos they r teh suck.

Was killing big molisk the other night with the scrof and I have nearly 6k HG and yes I had a lot of misses...

I watch my ammo and it was definately going down so YES the miss rate is up.

i have a lot of missed shot with my maxed korss too ! :rolleyes:
at least, when i'm mining, i don't miss or i can't check it..:scratch2:
I don't hunt anymore till it's fixed !
End of the story :mad:

Back