Mission "Fight Club" - How to complete (Video)

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
The mission is nothing complicated, but it has a little trick:

There are several ways to get the ticket for the fight club... one is to kill 100 Snable snots or Exarosaurs in 1 hour. The other one is to go to a NPC that wasn't mentioned... he/she will give you the ticket immediately...

Watch the video for more details if you like.

This post contains spoilers!

So you either get to do one of these two missions:
a) Jezebel's Hunt Challange
b) Dizi's Fight Club Ticket (and someday she wants a favor... hmm)

So this is the another branch present in the game. But both leads to Shinkiba inventory, right?
I wonder what Dizi wants (in the future)...

I think it is bugged.

I went for the Jezebel part and didn't have time to stay online to kill the 100 mobs so I logged off.

When I went again to Jezebel she told me I could try that mission again after 24 hours but, when I got to her again (after the said 24 hours) I got no response from her.

I went on with option B.

I think it is bugged.

I went for the Jezebel part and didn't have time to stay online to kill the 100 mobs so I logged off.

When I went again to Jezebel she told me I could try that mission again after 24 hours but, when I got to her again (after the said 24 hours) I got no response from her.

I went on with option B.

Yeah it prolly is. I also heard that the Jezebel route does not count Exa only Snables. So two bugs in that branch I guess. But I'm still wondering if going the Dizi route won't get you in trouble or bigger advantages later on.

But I'm still wondering if going the Dizi route won't get you in trouble or bigger advantages later on.

It's an unacceptable solution. No one should lose or gain advantage due to a bug. If the story has a follow up MA has to clarify, correct the bug and give the community the chance to chose their path. I wasn't given a choice.

It's an unacceptable solution. No one should lose or gain advantage due to a bug. If the story has a follow up MA has to clarify, correct the bug and give the community the chance to chose their path. I wasn't given a choice.

You were given the choice to wait until the next mini V.U. to fix the mission that as you say was obviously bugged.

Yeah it prolly is. I also heard that the Jezebel route does not count Exa only Snables. So two bugs in that branch I guess. But I'm still wondering if going the Dizi route won't get you in trouble or bigger advantages later on.

It seems it counts either exa or snabbles. Maybe it depends on which one is the first kill or its random, but for me snabbles counted but not exa.

if you go to Dizi, but don't accept her offer, it reset Jezzibel's mission for me.

It seems it counts either exa or snabbles. Maybe it depends on which one is the first kill or its random, but for me snabbles counted but not exa.

I killed snabble first and that was all that was all the got counted from them on.

another bug i experienced is that after about 30 mins I got a 5 min warning pop up after every kill, but that kept popping up for the next 20 mins until i completed the mission.

I think it is bugged.

I went on with option B.

Same thing happened to me.

However, what I did was that I returned to Port Atlantis, abandoned the mission, got the mission again, and then went back to Jezebel and then I could start the hunting.

Same thing happened to me.

However, what I did was that I returned to Port Atlantis, abandoned the mission, got the mission again, and then went back to Jezebel and then I could start the hunting.

Just abandoned the mission and retalked with Carl Tucker. Gave me the mission again. Will get to Jezebel tomorrow to see how it goes. Nighty night for now :zzz:

was a really long time since i hunted snables or exas so if anyone could point me to a descent spawn it would be appreciated :ahh:

The mission is nothing complicated, but it has a little trick:

There are several ways to get the ticket for the fight club... one is to kill 100 Snable snots or Exarosaurs in 1 hour. The other one is to go to a NPC that wasn't mentioned... he/she will give you the ticket immediately...

Watch the video for more details if you like.

Nice tutorial!

+rep

was a really long time since i hunted snables or exas so if anyone could point me to a descent spawn it would be appreciated :ahh:

Snables @ beach west of Fort Argus, took me 12 mins with a P5a.

Back