Info: Mission Galactica

fluske

Elite
Society
AOW
dutch fluske
so it is not possible to take the adjusted chip..play around an bit with it and then hand it in for an purple coin to go to stage 7 if i read it correctly

which is an risk in itself since the adj chip already has very nice eco,and if you don take it and take an purple coin immediately and only after taking coin get to see the new oilrequirements you might be in for an nasty surprise..say 5k brainoil :p

anonimity

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Kayla Mystique Sinclair
wanted to add to this mission, I just looted a bio ID on troopers (small) ... it was in a 71 ped global but i dont run screenie software. wasn't sure what bio ID was anyway at the time.

for sale at whatever fair market is if anyone needs them

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Inlcuded estimated eco of the mission reward chips with entropedia links from Angel and some wise words from Taco in first post.

Included link to discussion thread from Whining about the new restoration chips in first post.

Last edited:

Oleg

Mutated
Society
Rangers
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Does anyone know how the crates fit into all of this?

EDIT: Oops just noticed someone asked the same thing in the previous post :D

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Does anyone know how the crates fit into all of this?

EDIT: Oops just noticed someone asked the same thing in the previous post :D
Will be stage VII+ and noone has passed stage VI so far.

Oleg

Mutated
Society
Rangers
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Will be stage VII+ and noone has passed stage VI so far.
It has nothing to do with later stages as far as I can tell.

The item description on these things says they can be used within the mission which makes me think they can somehow be used in place of the normal items used in the hand-in stages.

There are liver oil and metal residue crates which makes me think that stages 7 and 9 will require those (not necessarily the crates but the items they represent) to be handed in.

What I have no idea at all about is how these crates were ever discovered in the first place.

Xen

Mutated
Society
Payn-Inc
Xendar Xen Xal
I'll take a wild guess that the crates allow for safe transport of certain materials through space.

Doer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
David "Doer" Falkayn
I'll take a wild guess that the crates allow for safe transport of certain materials through space.
That would be an interesting development. It's certainly easy enough to test if anyone gets their hand on one of these.

Meric

Guardian
Society
Knowing
Harry Meric Darkstar
Mission Galactica: Stage III - Animal Eye Oil

Mission Galactica: Stage III - Animal Eye Oil
Submit 5000 Animal Eye Oil using Mission Galactica Transmitter
Receive Mission Galactica Coin (Turquoise)
Submit 1 Mission Galactica Coin (Turquoise) using Mission Galactica Transmitter
I'm now at this stage - I had to go to the SS to hand in the Mission Galactica Coin (Turquoise).

Minor possible correction.

Regards,
Meric

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
I'm now at this stage - I had to go to the SS to hand in the Mission Galactica Coin (Turquoise).

Minor possible correction.

Regards,
Meric
Thanks Meric - corrected.

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Sub-Zero The Killer
Are these coins lootable?

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Quote from first post ;)
Coins are currently not lootable but tradeable and can be exchanged to shortcut into a later stage of the mission if the player has completed the mission atleast once before.

xian

Alpha
John B Knight said:
Coins are currently not lootable but tradeable and can be exchanged to shortcut into a later stage of the mission if the player has completed the mission atleast once before.
Is this still true ?

[h=3]Fixed Issues[/h]
Fixed an issue preventing Mission Galactica Coins acquired from other participants from initiating the next mission stage.

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Is this still true ?
Will adjust it as soon as the first one comes forward and states that it is now possible to skip steps by using the coins even if he/she hasnt done them before.

Marali

The crates are made when refine any oil. DO NOT refine oil. I didn't know this and have lost oil that I was saving. You cannot get the oil back and now I'm stuck with these crates!!!!

cambuurrinse

Elite
Society
Craft To Manufacture
Cambuurrinse
any timelimit to this mission? and how much things u need to ship into space? to where?

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
do u happen to know where to bring other materials? cuz not everything goes through mission log right?
if you follow the description in the first post, it tells you where to hand in / submit the materials in each stage.

cambuurrinse

Elite
Society
Craft To Manufacture
Cambuurrinse
if you follow the description in the first post, it tells you where to hand in / submit the materials in each stage.
do u have to go through lootable pvp to a spacestation? my friend who spacetravels alot says yes but other ppl say no..

SoReal

Stalker
Society
Titans Of Space
No. when you fly up into space your safe in an area around the space station , you can then fly into the space station , look for the whitish blue circular area.

Fly in there and then you can TP back down to the planet
no need to go into PVP at all

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
No. when you fly up into space your safe in an area around the space station , you can then fly into the space station , look for the whitish blue circular area.

Fly in there and then you can TP back down to the planet
no need to go into PVP at all
What this guy said.

Just be careful though. You are in a big non pvp sphere, which is very easy to fly out of. Do not move until you are fully ressed and get your bearings. Then just head right into the ss. Pirates love to hunt around the ss. If you fly out of the safe zone even for a second, they can then kill you in the safe zone.

Another option is to ask a kind and trustworthy ship owner docked at css to summon you up, then you don't have to even look at space. Just make sure you know the person though, as pirates have been known to use a summon trick in the past.

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
What this guy said.

Just be careful though. You are in a big non pvp sphere, which is very easy to fly out of. Do not move until you are fully ressed and get your bearings. Then just head right into the ss. Pirates love to hunt around the ss. If you fly out of the safe zone even for a second, they can then kill you in the safe zone.

Another option is to ask a kind and trustworthy ship owner docked at css to summon you up, then you don't have to even look at space. Just make sure you know the person though, as pirates have been known to use a summon trick in the past.
May is good to know, that tp back cost 7 ped. Otherwise may some ppl get stuck about that.

ippo

Guardian
Society
freelancer
ippo minerguyfin finitto
Nice and informative thread. Would it be possible add total tt-cost for oils and bio ID verification for each stage?

Fishface

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Fishface
so as seen in the video, stage 7 will be animal liver oil and stage 9 will be metal residue

San

Elite
Society
OldTimers
Sandal San Tolk
Initial excitement seems to have waned already. Difficult like before to get one's loot sold (on Ark at least). Was really easier for a bit.