Brent Wildman Lancing
ML35ME Ped deal only!

Meckel & Loch ML-35 Mentor Edition

Damage: 88 HP
Range: 140.0 m
Attacks: 42 /min
Reload: 1.4 sec
Dmg/sec: 61.6 HP

This has become a sales thread! SB 21k, 24 hours after a bid is made if no bids follow the sale will be final. Sale will continue 24 hours at a time after each bid is placed.

Last edited:
Bump Someone throw me a Strikehammer!

Another push for the SH ;)

But with a StrikeHammer u dont have the range to shoot at me at the rig anymore :yay:

Bump it up, this ML is still looking to mate with a SH :D

He He He almost thought you were serious there for a moment.
Why wouldn't I be serious about that?

Let me clarify:
If SH is worth 25k, and fap69sga is worth 5k, then that means that in this hypothetical trade I'm valuing your ml35me for 20k. That's roughly twice the current price of an ML-35; a markup higher than ever for the ml35me (Back when ml35 was 25k, ml35me was 40k; far less than twice the price).

Getting 20k for ml35me, when normal ml-35's are only 10.5k (last sale on auction today) is quite a steal my friend :)

Last edited:
Why wouldn't I be serious about that?

Let me clarify:
If SH is worth 25k, and fap69sga is worth 5k, then that means that in this hypothetical trade I'm valuing your ml35me for 20k. That's roughly twice the current price of an ML-35; a markup higher than ever for the ml35me (Back when ml35 was 25k, ml35me was 40k; far less than twice the price).

Getting 20k for ml35me, when normal ml-35's are only 10.5k (last sale on auction today) is quite a steal my friend :)

1st this isn't a normal ML35 no comparison! ML35ME sells for 23k even according to the MU(for the record ML35ME high MU was 45k). Last sale I found on DOA SH was 23k. Good luck on finding a FAP 69 SGA for 5k, Neverdie bought that from auction and he felt he was lucky. I don't think any of the 5 of us that own fap 69 SGA will let it go for just 5k anymore. Any Questions?[/

Last edited:
1st this isn't a normal ML35 no comparison! ML35ME sells for 23k even according to the MU(for the record ML35ME high MU was 45k). Last sale I found on DOA SH was 23k. Good luck on finding a FAP 69 SGA for 5k, Neverdie bought that from auction and he felt he was lucky. I don't think any of the 5 of us that own fap 69 SGA will let it go for just 5k anymore. Any Questions?[/
+ his fap69-sga has sentimental value, his and Della's are twins, looted together, can't break up the family's family! :D
I wouldn't sell my fap69-sga for 5k!!! F dat!
GL gettin' Strikehammer! :handgun:

Bump up for post changed from trade to sales thread!

Closing trade thread!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back