Mobile Entropia Universe!

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
These breaking news comes directly from my anonymous source within MindArk HQ ;)

I present to you a video of the cellphone adaption of Planet Calypso!

Obviously a bit low-quality since it has been smuggled out after being filmed with low-tech equipment.

Also, below it is a small sheet showing the controls to be used.

Video of hunting, sweating and more in the new adaption:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ_yHBSgL3M[/YOUTUBE]

I also got to know that auction will be in a seperate program, while chat will be used via mobile phone texting.

Not all of Calypso will be available since some areas are too hard to recreate, and the conversion from 3d to 2d will be made up for by auto-aim in that axis.

People playing via their mobile phone will have a small phone above their head ingame, so you will know why if they do not answer when you try to chat with them.

You can deposit money directly from your mobile phone into the game, and buy cards that will allow you to enter a code into your phone to deposit.

The controls to be used:
mobile_jpeg_fil.jpg

(The above is in no way true, as far as I know ;))

LoL made me smile :D

:lolup: thats great :D :wtg:

Put a smile on my face after getting KSed ;)

Damn fine piece of work there. :)

Can't wait to play it on MY phone. ;)

very nice :)

it will probably cost about 20USD but we will have to pay 40 because the 1st release will not install correctly :p

Again, very great piece of art :)

I had to add some sound ^^

[YOUTUBE]oSMAzr4WY64[/YOUTUBE]

it will probably cost about 20USD but we will have to pay 40 because the 1st release will not install correctly :p

50PED for download, 250PED extra for "phone memory enhancher" that might be needed ;)

HAHAAHHAA! I´ve got it on my Iphone now! (Its a free App) Works really good! Loved it! Made me laugh! :) Great work!

Hotte

Foul!! :mad: Who leaked my code?? I'm suing! MA guaranteed me in my Planet Partner contract for my EU Mobile App that this would remain top-secret until I was ready to release it!!

FOUL!! :mad:

;)

/\

Nice vid, NH! +Rep! /\

ROFL looks like the first Zelda game. +REP :D

Edit: you'll have to wait on the rep... Seems like I have to spread it first.

LIAR! That's the ATARI 2600 version! :laugh:

Thanks, Nighthawk, that was really funny!!

BUMP!

Another secret revelation from my anonymous source might come tonight, or tomorrow ;)

Back