Mobs that drop foot armour

Thanks for the info everyone. Added Eon, Supremacy and maffoid for Knight.

Snarksnot definitely drops kobold.

Lily

While this thread is really rather useful, as it gives us all an idea as to what mob drops what feet, as yet no one has asked/posted regarding the maturity of the mobs dropping the feet.

I for one can vouch that Molisk Young do indeed drop Shogun Harness having managed to loot somewhere in the region of 10 shogun harnesses since the new Vu.
So, to those who did loot Shogun Feet, what maturity did you get your feet from, as I am buggered if I can get feet to drop from the same maturity I can loot the harness from. :scratch2:

While this thread is really rather useful, as it gives us all an idea as to what mob drops what feet, as yet no one has asked/posted regarding the maturity of the mobs dropping the feet.

I for one can vouch that Molisk Young do indeed drop Shogun Harness having managed to loot somewhere in the region of 10 shogun harnesses since the new Vu.
So, to those who did loot Shogun Feet, what maturity did you get your feet from, as I am buggered if I can get feet to drop from the same maturity I can loot the harness from. :scratch2:
All maturities can loot all items a mob can loot, only chance to loot particular item varies (it is >0 for all maturities) :rolleyes:

I just saw 36 sets of F Gnome feet in auction. Has there been a lot of beacons recently or do they drop from anything else?

All maturities can loot all items a mob can loot, only chance to loot particular item varies (it is >0 for all maturities) :rolleyes:

TY. I am sure I saw in the Wiki that it said re loots "From Maturity"....
Perhaps thats just my faulty memory.

TY. I am sure I saw in the Wiki that it said re loots "From Maturity"....
Perhaps thats just my faulty memory.
Wiki had maturity range column for loots but it was removed due to what I have said :)

Just spent my entire months ped allowance hunting bristlehogs on TI. I killed young, mature, old, guardian and provider maturities over the last week and didn't loot a single set of gremlin foot guards.

This whole thing seems to be one big con to make us spend huge amounts on ammo and decay while handing out small quantities that resellers get hold of to put huge markups on to make us all deposit even more cash and drive the ever increasing inflation even higher.

Maybe this was to pay for all the first class tickets for MA to attend E for All.

Chronicle from Hogglo, while I was out hunting them just now :(

EDIT: How I didnt see Hardicus's post above, I'll never know... :D

Last edited:
Chronicle added.

Only Vain and Sentinel still to drop.

vain = dasp
Congrats go to Star :)

Thanks, Vain added.

Oh and not only gradivore drops vigi foot guards but also kerberos :)

Very interesting news, thank you! Added.

Think I will go shoot some Kerberos right now!

I got to say this..

Mobs that drop foot armour are "None!"

Now, can I have some cheese to go with my wine?

Sentinel

Which animals are sentinel looted from....anyone know who might b selln parts of sentinel

I don't think Sentinel feet have dropped yet, have they?

I don't think Sentinel feet have dropped yet, have they?

It's easy to check.
Just go to auction and if you can't ordered it then it's because it didn't yet drop. (that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist ingame, ex:gift from MA).

I say that the ubers that know where the Harness or the Shin used to drop should hunt them continuously.

If I had to place money on it, I would say sentinel is going to drop from a very high beacon mission if at all. Probably a 42 pedder, maybe 39.

Kobold - snarksnot

Abouts 200 ped ammo on snarks from young to old with few provi and guardian here and there
1x Kobold Harness (M) and 1x Hunter Shins (F) is all armor from them i've got :-(

Abouts 200 ped ammo on snarks from young to old with few provi and guardian here and there
1x Kobold Harness (M) and 1x Hunter Shins (F) is all armor from them i've got :-(

200 PED LOL thats nothing, did 3 hunts on them each around 500 PED decay (melee). Most Provider to Guardian! Yeh did loot some kobold parts, no hunter and no shoes. But still believe this nasty beasts will drop my kobold foot guards.

Did also hunts on Atrox lately around a total of 2,5k PED and didn´t loot a single armor part. I should start whinning because I didn´t loot the Jag Shoes, but I don´t !!!!

Damn thats the game!
If someone gets the part he wants in one single hunt of 200 PED value, damn lucky if this happens !!!

A few updates

Jaguar (F) feet looted from Argonaut

Nemesis (F) feet looted from Argonaut

:)

Jaguar (F) feet looted from Argonaut

Jag?
Was it during this Event yesterday or can we say there is a general chance to loot Jag feet from Argo ???

I know of Jag (M) feet from the event yesterday... unknown if it was a one time thing or if Argos will continue to drop it.

Jag?
Was it during this Event yesterday or can we say there is a general chance to loot Jag feet from Argo ???

I would say a general chance. My soc mate who looted them got them at the area S of Nymph I believe.

I got the Neme feet at the same place last night.

Back