mock armor

MBlackstone

Provider
Society
NBK Squadron
Margaret "Maggie" Blackstone
I think it would be kind of cool if you could buy clothes that looked like armor.(but didn't protect you from damage) It might make things more interesting in PVP. also, I always wanted an all white suit of armor to match my clothes, but i'll never be able to afford angel. :p

Most of the armours I had pre vu9 were for style reasons rather than protection. There is definitely a fashion market for armour but I think this is largely what drives the sales of a lot of armours that are otherwise more or less useless.

I imagine many became less popular post vu9 for that very reason. Eg kobold... used to look really nice and had the huge OTT shoulders. Now its just a nastilly coloured version of the basic armours with nothing special about it at all. >_<

Wistrel

try low tt L armor like hermes, spartacus, etc.

maybe takes a while to find all parts with low tt, but this could be a way for you.
best luck

I recently posted an idea that would allow you to craft clothing in any way you wish. THis could also apply to your desire for clothign that looksl iek armor.

Have a look. And please read through it, because like all ideas, it developes as more people ring in.

Become A Fashion Designer

Back