Selling: Moderate Firestorm Chip

Zacariaz

Elite
Society
United Talents
Marie T'pol
Chip is at the argus bank and expires 17th of marts, thus this is a limited time only.

I don't have the funds to pull it out, but should have enough colateral.

tt is ~60 ped

Start Bid: 3400 ped (the cost of pulling it out of the bank)
Current bid: 4500

To ensure enough time to complete the trade, this auction will end 20:00 ma time on 16th of Marts.

Please take the time to both post your bid here and to send me a pm.

Regards

This auction is closed.

Last edited:
YAY! :yay:

Now get those bids rolling. I don't expect to reach those 5k which I think it's worth, but i hope it get up there. :wtg:

* pimetime bump *

Come on, this is a chance to make a really good deal.

You know you want it! :yay:

3901 :p ain't that how they do it in auction lol

I want it

I would love to buy your chip :) tt+ 4k
Thank You

I may want to make this deal prematurely, so any further bidding should be done as soon as possible.

Regards

I would bid +4,050

Well, it would seem that the bidding isn't over just yet, which is a good thing, so disregards my previous statement.

There has been some consern from those bidding at this time, that they might not be able to make the trade at the given time. Hopefully, should this be necasery, I'll be able to borrow the money from someone else.

Also, the time mentioned is set a marts 16th 20:00 ma time. The claim states that it will expire on marts 17th, no time provided, so I must asume thatlast chance of reclaiming it will be marts 16 23:59 ma time. If anyone can asure me that this is not the case, please do so.

Regards.

edit:
I would also like to thank those remembering to send a bid by pm also, as this is a great help.

K, I'll be taking a nap, but before I do I'll this one up in hope that the last few hours might spawn further bidding.

I know it's a bid early, but I promise never to do it again... well, I'll probably do it once more around 15:00, but then it over... honest :D

Very last bump. if you want to bid, now is a very good time.

K, seems the bid has reached max, thus I'm closing this one.

Untill the deal is completed, people are welcome to offer the buyout of 4500 ped, which I just descided. I don't expect anyone to do so, but if you want to anyway, it has to be ASAP as I'll try to complete this deal as soon as possible.

To ensure enough time to complete the trade, this auction will end 20:00 ma time on 16th of Marts.

This auction is closed.

Well, it would seem that the bidding isn't over just yet, which is a good thing, so disregards my previous statement.

Also, the time mentioned is set a marts 16th 20:00 ma time. edit:
I would also like to thank those remembering to send a bid by pm also, as this is a great help.

K, seems the bid has reached max, thus I'm closing this one.

Tis a shame :-( I came home from work to check if I still had the current bid and if not to add another bid in the event it was still within my range.

After the posting yesterday stating that the time was again 20:00 MA time. :scratch2: If I had known the time changed again I could have stayed at work since my only purpose was to come check this auction.

Good luck with the sale.

edit: Note I am posting this just over 1.5 hours before the time the auction was stated to be over.

Tis a shame :-( I came home from work to check if I still had the current bid and if not to add another bid in the event it was still within my range.

After the posting yesterday stating that the time was again 20:00 MA time. :scratch2: If I had known the time changed again I could have stayed at work since my only purpose was to come check this auction.

Good luck with the sale.

edit: Note I am posting this just over 1.5 hours before the time the auction was stated to be over.

I believe I promised someone to make sure that he/she was able to make a last minute bid and if that was you, I'm sorry and of course you're entitled to your bid.

I am however still eager to complete trade, thus the desicion stands, however, the previous winner has made it clear that he does not wish to outbid you, thus you are the winner.

I am ar argus, ready with calateral, so anytime you feel like dropping by ;)

edit:
I know it's not completely fair to end the auction premature, but I cannot risk not being able to make the trade in time.

Seems like I also pissed some people of, but basicly waiting hours for a 50 ped increase is kinda fustrating.

The sooner the deal is completed the sooner my mind is put to ease. I have still to recieve an answer from johned, so if anyone wanna take that buyout offer of 4500 ped they are welcome. Anyway, 800 ped is a fortune to me and I can't risk loosing that.

Buyout has been met. Thank you for all the bids. I hope that how this has been handled has not been too troublesome.

Regards

Seems like I also pissed some people of, but basicly waiting hours for a 50 ped increase is kinda fustrating.

The sooner the deal is completed the sooner my mind is put to ease. I have still to recieve an answer from johned, so if anyone wanna take that buyout offer of 4500 ped they are welcome. Anyway, 800 ped is a fortune to me and I can't risk loosing that.

A person has to do what they have to do :)

I knew you had to get the item from the bank, which is why I sent you the PM stating that I was at work at 20:00, but the indication I recieved was that there was some leeway and it did not have to be at exactly 20:00.

Sorry for the frustration in waiting for bids. I had the high bid when I logged off and went to bed. Went to work at 5 AM and planned on coming home to check the bids and post a new bid if I had been outbid only to find that the auction had ended early.

I was back at work when you sent me the PM for the meetup so did not get it until later.

Good luck with your sales

Back