Modified Fap SGA Edition

Status
.. a guy gets TEAMED in dome 4 by a squadron of aurli
another guy is friendly and comes to the rescue with a fap
no fapper or team just a friendly avatar helping another out then on of the aurli gives an ATH

not a single ped to the fapper dude
just a big mouth

Years ago, running East from the outpost W of Troy I saw an ava shooting a Warrior. The Warrior got a couple of decent hits in, so I did my 'drive-by' fapping and they globalled ~60 PED on it. As I was typing 'Gratz' I got a trade request and 10 PED of tt food given to me as a 'ty.'

Unfortunately not everyone is as willing to show their gratitude as HELY ;)

Yes, indeed, i have reread now.

Well, in that case, this is simply not honoring one's word. And that is low.

But still, i have some unease about this case. Ok, he became greedy let's say and didn't pay anything. But demanding that tip is just as greedy imho. OK, he didn't pay what you agreed, turned out to be a pig, then just move on... By draging this out into public like this you're not helping yourself.

best post here so far :)

You're both a bunch of _________ <-- insert whatever word you like :)

so..you got your standard fee, you got a 70ped tip..so you got your tip, he held his words.

of course it would be nice if he had gave you more after he sold the fap, deposited or what ever...

but in this case as i see it, you have to put the fault by your friend as he is the one who f***** it up for you.

you are the one asking for a bigger payment then you guys had discussed before the hunt

just my opinion, don`t know both of you, just think there are a lot things to say about the way you both acted

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_pdC7IEz1o[/YOUTUBE]

Both people in this story sound like dicks to me.

gawd, he really put you out that time you fapped him for three mobs... :rolleyes:

the length you have gone to assassinate his character over it is pretty disturbing.

He got a Mod Fap. You got a Imp Fap. I didn't even get a crappy piece of pixie SGA. Sorry I just really couldn't care less.
G.

After this type of thread I'd say he was too generous with you.

After this type of thread I'd say he was too generous with you.

I second that. If not naming, what is this thread for? Trying to raise funds? You looted an Imp SGA, so get over this while you can. It's been six months already!

well i really couldnt care less about this thread just want to say , people that have fapped me before i always tried to tip , we made an agreement when i sold fap i would throw you a bone , before i even sold it i had comments thrown at me by people that knew you and you told them i wasnt gonna give you anything , thats why i dont see a point in giving you anything anymore sindce it wouldnt matter .... dont really care bout anyones opinion tbh

That's awful, I feel really bad for you. You definetly deserve more than a 70 ped tip. But whenever I go hunting with more than one person, I always make the rule clear that any global or hof, the profits go 50/50. This way, you don't have to worry :)

Looter should have respect for his own word, reputation and the person who actually made the loot possible, at such high value item a good realistic tip would have made no difference to his ped card.

Fapper did "on paper" get what he agreed on with Looter, the fees plus "A Tip",as more detailed terms should have been established before giving the service,say 70 ped/h + %10 of hof or uber loot value, then a certain amount owned would have been set instead of just saying give me "tip" and leave it not settled like that as if you wait for charity.

but some ppl are just greedy like this guy

There may be reasons why the OP didn't get his 10k tip, or whatever he thought was deserving. But having been friends with the looter for years now and been the recipient of his generosity many times over, I can assure you... greed is not one of the reasons.

OK, we've heard from both sides, and others were nice enough to add their :twocents:

Sounds like you two got some things to discuss privately.

But, 'fraid Rule 2.3 - Personal Disputes applies here.

:locked:

Status
Back