Question: Morality of the Vehicle Kill/Repair Cycle

Status
I read it as a whole before I replied. What makes you think I didn't? The fact that I did not agree with you?

WTH could you disagree with?? PKers aren't there to waste your ped?? Ermik already said that was his plan. Ask any PKer, that is the plan. And if I choose to go there, how is that a bug??

WTH could you disagree with?? PKers aren't there to waste your ped?? Ermik already said that was his plan. Ask any PKer, that is the plan. And if I choose to go there, how is that a bug??

If you actually read my reply, you will notice that I disagreed with your blanket statement that implied that PKers have a license to do whatever they want, even if it is considered an exploit or harassment.

I applaud your choice of hot pink text. The very colour causes people to disregard your flawed posts.

I applaud your choice of hot pink text. The very colour causes people to disregard your flawed posts.

Lets see... personal attacks, insulting posts, trolling, flamebaiting and bashing of democracy...

Yep, not gonna post here anymore. Actually, consider yourself reported to the forum mods for breaking half the rules of the forum :wtg:

WTH could you disagree with??

This is a very interesting question. The fact that you even asked it shows that you live under a belief that you can only speak the truth, that it must be impossible for anyone to disagree with you.

From this line, you come across as extremely arrogant. This is something you might wish to work on if you intend to get anywhere in life.

Last edited:

My post isn't flawed. And thanks for being a dick for no apparent reason except I dont AGREE with you.

My post isn't flawed. And thanks for being a dick for no apparent reason except I dont AGREE with you.

No, I was a dick because you were unable to see how someone could disagree with you. Also, pink actually is annoying, and being female is not a license to be annoying.

My post isn't flawed.

I might as well clarify this for your benefit.

Pk'ers are there to waste your ped and mine. It's not abuse, exploit or bug. It's what they do, it's who they are

Yes, this is part of your post. An overall post is composed of sentences and words, these are some of them.

You are effectively stating that PKers can do whatever they want and get away with it. That is a flawed statement, as the Terms of Use still apply in PVP situations.

You are effectively stating that PKers can do whatever they want and get away with it.

Only because you choose to interpret it that way. I think most people really do understand that is not what she meant.

Only because you choose to interpret it that way. I think most people really do understand that is not what she meant.

What is the other interpretation? Vehicle repair killing is acceptable because.... PKers do it? With no other reason other than it being the norm?

That is not a reason. A government which kills anyone who questions it is in the wrong every time, long after it has become the norm.

This is a good time to sleep. It would probably be wise for mods to close this thread as it pretty much hit rock bottom 2-3 pages ago. I will make a new thread if I get information from someone official.

i wanna know why where you in pvp for in the first place??
i mean... you joined obviously in 2007 and must know that you need to take a toxic shot to enter pvp, so therefore you must know you and your car can get shot in pvp
and if you didn't know about the fact that your car can get shot and repaired/shot/repaired>>> DECAYING car...to zero...
WHAT have you been doing ingame...??
C'mon seriously after the introduction of vehicles into the game, IF it had been a design flaw don't you think they would have fixed that by now?? (after many updates)
yeah they are not the fastest with fixing things but trust me.. this is no design flaw
just as pvp zones at TP's here and there, i can tell you at akmuul was a safe path to get to service center, and after one of the last updates they made it all pvp zone....AAHHH well who cares.. if i get shot there...i'm faster in service center then when i would have walked
It's just a matter of how you choose to think about certain issues
are you a philosopher btw??:wise:

Status
Back