• No change is needed

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
As everyone know, the deposit options are different and the deposits are very quick, but about withdrawals I see it is much different, there are only Bank transfer and Netteller options available, and from today I see the Netteller withdraws have a new limit related to the deposits.

Without considering the 40 days average needed for receiving the money from MA.

I would ask to MA to offer more options for the withdrawals, as the time needed to receive money should be less too.

I am not a withdrawal if anyone is asking, but I feel like I am a bit limited to keep my money ingame actually.

sorry to say, but its a pointless thread.

MA knows how bad their withdrawal process/option is ... Its like that on purpose to refrain as many players as possible from actually withdrawing. The long waiting period is part of this as well as giving MA the (speculation here) well needed time to actually have the funds available.

Angel

w

why just not to increase neteller transaction time for week or smth...? neteller was a great option(

I would ask to MA to offer more options for the withdrawals, as the time needed to receive money should be less too.

I am not a withdrawal if anyone is asking, but I feel like I am a bit limited to keep my money ingame actually.

the change to withdrawal options made me consider withdrawing, it is a bit strange that MA does not care how you deposit but is now limiting how you can withdraw, and how much you can withdraw with netteller.
it just gives a very bad impression, and its MA shooting itself in the foot again, basic economic theory (if you believe in the capitalist system) is that liquidity equals trust, so every time MA limits withdrawals or other movements of cash, for example the skills due to ESI price or the old high TT weapons, it makes people a little less trusting, and a little less likely to "invest".

Adding paypal withdrawal with 2-3 months delay will be very good and probably doable.

personaly i realy dont have a problem with 40 bussines days..but i realy have a big problem with 42+ or more days..and to not respect that 40 bussines days. BIG PROBLEM!! i have a problem with the WORD! if you say something...do that thing! you can calculate your investements..or withdrawals, time..etc. So is required change in to respect the word you said !!!

Bump for more votes

MA knows how bad their withdrawal process/option is ... Its like that on purpose to refrain as many players as possible from actually withdrawing. The long waiting period is part of this as well as giving MA the (speculation here) well needed time to actually have the funds available.
Sorry if this is seen as a thread hijacking (not my intention), but that "speculation" is actually a fact.

If you have just a quick glance at MA's annual statement(s), you see they are run "like a bank" in this context; they have just a tiny amount at hand of what their customers could (request to) withdraw.

If you look a bit more on the cash-flow, you see... not a pretty sight. It is pretty much a verifiable fact that MA can only pay withdrawals with money they get from other customers - and they are in such deep financial troubles they had to extend the period from order to delivery from one to two months.

With that in mind, is there even a point with more withdrawal options?

If anything, I'd like to take MA to task over this - they take my money at point of withdrawal request, then only two MONTHS later maybe give me the money. In the meantime, they have had two months free reign with that money. Wanna bet how hard the government would come down on a bank if it did something like that, and wanna bet why MA could never, ever be given a banking permit due to this?

We don't need more options atm, the options we have just need to be comitted faster

I'd like to see a paypal withdrawl option.. but not with any 2 month time frame attached....

47 business days as of tomorrow for my last withdrawl... my third ever.. the largest i've ever pulled out... and taking the longest. And its not even that much money...imho - I know they have to investigate XXX number of days of transactions and anyone else you have had trades with.... to verify you are not trying to get away with any funny business....but c'mon....47 business days to committ (i hope) and then tack on another 2 days to actually hit my account - two months ago I found myself in a situation where I was getting extremely low on funds.... and it looked like it might be a shakey couple of months - knowing it takes so long to pull out money I figured on the 40 business day withdrawl process and have managed to manipulate my available funds to keep everything covered and gas in the tank... so to speak....but TBH I was counting on these funds to cover a couple months expenses to help me get back on track.... and every day longer is one day closer to everything falling apart IRL for me right now - work wise things are already better then before and things are looking up - but i still require those funds ASAP.

C'mon MA.... get on with it already!!

XZC

Remember business days are not the same in the country they operate. Its probably arriving anyday now.

They always push the limits. I know in my withdraws it was always the last day they would release.

Back