mothership responsibilities

Society
Skillin Villains
Earl Von Kippler
i see at this moment all three ships have a bid from the same avatar.

he probably will not win all three, or even one, but that isn't the point of this thread.

looking at skippies thread regarding the mothership and the systems associated with it, people will have a lot to do if they are going to use these thing effectively.

so, i hope like when the malls went up for sale, that the final winners of these ships are people interested in running what looks to be a joint effort in ferrying colonists from point a to b in style.

i hope there will be enough and that they will be used.

Whats the highest bid respectively the lowest? ish is okey.

at this point 9001 on each

Who is the bidder? I'm unable to be on for the next week so if anybody could update the bids and bidders on them it would be nice for us who can't get on.

Who is the bidder? I'm unable to be on for the next week so if anybody could update the bids and bidders on them it would be nice for us who can't get on.

me... 20k... on 2 of them 9k on the other i think

I`m hoping to see pilots needing crew since I have a decent space crew rank it might be something fun to do for a while manning some guns on a mothership or something. Open for possibilities.

This is just getting started. There's still another 12 hours or so in the auction. What's happening now is the cheaper-level players are being knocked out by the ubers who are crawling out of the woodwork.

I bet they go a lot higher for these first few ships. Too early to tell.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

if you look at the june 9th post by MA... it shows with rather certainty that there will be 9 total ships before the timeline gets blurred...

3 released to winners...
3 released on auction day 1...
then 1 each day for the next 3 days...

then it gets blurred... depending on demand i would guess... might be 10 total.. might be 9 might be 20... all about demand i think... but with almost certainty there will be 9 released near term...

Im just hoping they go to people that use them. How many hangers sat empty, ships available, but unused.

Im just hoping they go to people that use them. How many hangers sat empty, ships available, but unused.

Ships (& hangars) were and always have been personal property and there is absolutely No reason why anyone should have to use them as buses/taxis. It was obvious some would to make a few peds but there was No reason why anyone Had to:wise:

All three are at 20k+ now :coffee: 10-11 hours left...

Fortune - Rickard Rick England - 20100PED (followed by 20002PED Jake BD Janson and 20001PED Joker Poker Uber Smoker), 21 bids total.

Revenge - Andrew Quiggy Tidbits - 20001PED (followed by 20000PED Joker Poker Uber Smoker and 9003PED Jake BD Janson), 26 bids total.

Victory - Joker Poker Uber Smoker - 20002PED (followed by 20001PED Jake BD Janson and Joker Poker Uber Smoker 9002PED), 30 bids total.

NEVERDIE has been bidding on Revenge (7777PED) so may expect that he does it again, maybe waiting until the end? Or he gave up and will try to get a cheaper later... :dunno:

Im abit out the loop atm. Are hanger owners now mothership owners or what did they get?

It can`t be based on demand. I bet every player would like one. So the way it is now it is based on money and MA`s control over the economy.

Qtech now high bidder on the Victory (parked over next island I beleive) at 50001 ped

Each mother ship is a real object that does not go into inventory and so are already in space at certain areas. Remember if you win one you have to get to it hehe

So hangarowners got shafted and got 1 single ul attachment for the airplanes we have now? Is that worth 120k ish that hangers sold for before?

The hanger owners also own a hanger that will have a use in the future plus they are getting a ship about half the size of a mothership soon too.

I wont even guess if they did good or not

The hanger owners also own a hanger that will have a use in the future plus they are getting a ship about half the size of a mothership soon too.

Guess they will get the biggest planet-to-space vehicle ingame, which will also be unl.? :silly2:

now the auctions are over and new ones are being sold. like i said before and why i made this thread, i hope those that won them will use them. ND prolly will be indeed using his a high profile ferry ship. the others? will they help us or hurt us?

i didn't think resellers would buy one, it is too high profile of a sale and not as easy to offload also, it isn't a passive income source like a landarea or mall.

Back