Movie quotes, guess the movie.

Jaws.

"Let's kick the tires and light the fires"

Independence Day

How about:

"I said I never had much use for one. I never said I didn't know how to use it."

Independence Day

How about:

"I said I never had much use for one. I never said I didn't know how to use it."

correct ;)

Quigley down under?
if its not, good old fashion movie <3 love Tom Selleck in "Magnum" saw it alot as a kid :p

Fight Club?

"Requesting the permission to shake the hand of the daughter of the bravest man I've ever met."

and

"I feel (or feeling) like Santa Clause at the local shop momma."

Easy ones :)

first is armageddon(always starts to cry in the end :/ hate that movie because how it ends..) I have really no idea on the second at the moment..

damnit, need to get out more and stop watching so damn much movies...

Quote:
"All i really need is my torch... Die devilbird"

"Thats it! From now on I'm tried of being everyones butt-monkey"

More or a series than a movie :)

Ace ventura :)

Quote:
"I live for this shit"

true, about the best scene in the whole movie xD

uhm.. 3 letters... start with an x.. ends with an x .. and oh... its a X in the middle? ;)

if i dont remember completly wrong, does he not say that right before they are pulled out from the airplane?

Quote:
"Take my advice, get rid of that bloody gear and get yourself a good heavy gun."

true, about the best scene in the whole movie xD

uhm.. 3 letters... start with an x.. ends with an x .. and oh... its a X in the middle? ;)

if i dont remember completly wrong, does he not say that right before they are pulled out from the airplane?

Quote:
"Take my advice, get rid of that bloody gear and get yourself a good heavy gun."

Where the Spies Are?

btw...no one knows this one? :(

"There is no conspiracy. Nobody is in charge. It's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan."

...here´s a new one...

~ We're here to meet a friend. Comin' on the train.

- Nothin' comin' on the train except a couple of crates and a, uh, coffin!

~ Our friend...

Heres mine...

'a few tips for when ya get older...

Never pass a bathroom, never waste a hardon and never trust a fart...'

here's mine:

It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

Yeah, well, I guess he had it coming.

We all got it coming, kid.

here's mine:

It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

Yeah, well, I guess he had it coming.

We all got it coming, kid.

Unforgiven No good ones spring to mind for me to post but I'll think on it :scratch2:

Heres mine...

The Bucket List

and this?
"Duncan, you are a man with a few admirable qualities, but taken as a whole, I was wrong to have thought so highly of you."

The Bucket List

and this?
"Duncan, you are a man with a few admirable qualities, but taken as a whole, I was wrong to have thought so highly of you."

The Last of the Mohicans :)

Here is another of my favorite quotes:

"Mister, I've been in a really bad mood for the last few years, so I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave me alone."

Guess no one even wanted to try with my quote :)

It was from Season 6 of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Episode 1 and was spoken by "Xander" :p

Guess no one even wanted to try with my quote :)

It was from Season 6 of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Episode 1 and was spoken by "Xander" :p

:laugh: lol I should have caught that. I love Buffy.

Well what episode and who said "The world is Doomed!" (thats an easy one)

first is armageddon(always starts to cry in the end :/ hate that movie because how it ends..) I have really no idea on the second at the moment..

damnit, need to get out more and stop watching so damn much movies...

Indeed Armageddon.. and yes I always cry so much at the end :cry:, much better than the Titanic imo :D.

Ok another clue for the second one..

"This chick is ridiculous, bring her in, code red, code red!" :laugh:

Here is another of my favorite quotes:

"Mister, I've been in a really bad mood for the last few years, so I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave me alone."

Wyatt Earp.

Last edited:
H0n3y, i really know what movie it is now, i got it on the tip of my tounge... BUT ARGH!!! :p
i recognice the sentence

H0n3y, i really know what movie it is now, i got it on the tip of my tounge... BUT ARGH!!! :p
i recognice the sentence

:D :D new one, funny as hell.. the song during that part is "Ten Days Till-Get Them Hands Hi", gotta love it :D

Heres mine...

The Bucket List

"Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"
"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

"Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"
"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

Donnie Darko

Here's a fun one:

"Well, Helloo, Mr. Fancy-Pants!"

k...since nobody seems to be able to guess my movie quotes :cry: ...I´ll give you an easy one ;) ;

I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different.

Butterfly Effect II

Im comming to get you laura...... ;) best movie EVAHHHHH!!!!

That;s Memento :D Awesome movie.

Try this one:
I've frequently not been on boats

Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead ( Great Movie.... :) )

Here's one....

"Where's the door here?"
"There is no door. Just knock on the window."
"How do you do business with a man who has no door?"
"The ethics are just the same."

"I have no spoon" :(

Back