MSM - Media Operations Expansion

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9

mediaoperationsannouncement-banner-600.jpg

The MindStar Media operations is expanding, and we have drawn a very specific line between news and entertainment. Learn about the details here.

I know you both are working hard and I'm loving what you two are doing with MSM.

I know you both are working hard and I'm loving what you two are doing with MSM.

Thanks Shawty ... we definitely have a solid direction with what we're doing, and will continue to work hard to make the MSM site a solid news source for EU, and the MSR site a continued fun place to be for crazy-ass entertainment.

BTW ... our next multi-planet event will start on Cyrene, and as always, we provide transportation to get people to the planet, as well as wherever else we go, and then back to the planet they need to get to after the event.

Sorry you missed the last one ... just ask Wildman how it went :laugh: ... he was having so much fun that he actually gave up doing his radio show ... now that's an endorsement about the fun we provide if there ever was one, but we really want to provide something different when we get the gang together, and when you work with the media partner that I have, he takes "expect the unexpected" to new heights. :silly2:

We both pilot the Yamato, but lately we've hired some really disturbed pilots for our adventures. :loco:

mediaoperationsannouncement-banner-600.jpg

The MindStar Media operations is expanding, and we have drawn a very specific line between news and entertainment. Learn about the details here.

Woot loving the site and updates to MSR site. It rocks!!!:wtg:

Woot loving the site and updates to MSR site. It rocks!!!:wtg:

Thank you Ms Calli ... and it's nice to have you as part of the MSM/MSR Team ... you've actually been in your role for years already, and now we get to make it official. :yay:

Unfortunately my weekend consists of mon-weds...I don't think I'll be able to make many parties :(

Back