Multiple Mining Towers In Same Radius?! No way.

MonkeyCreamy

Alpha
Society
EntropiaXtreme
Monkey
A soc buddy told me there's multiple mining towers right by each other, i thought no way. I checked the HOF list and there's only a big enough find for 1 tower. Towers are 3k+ or something right?..

I thought he was confused so I went to where he told me to go and sure enough there's 5 mining towers (ones a bit further off, can't see it) all in the same radius. Can't extract them, cant claim them. I don't know whats going on. lol.

:eek:

The mystery continues.

Here's a screen:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Any ideas?

Buddy in my soc, said they could be old towers, just changed position for people who have them still extracting. Which is a possibility, right?

Update: Just realized my hof list is now the next 24 hours not the 24 hours before, maybe there were all those claims in that zone we don't know. Sure impressive though.

Last edited:
Maybe MA testing before we were allowed in, or perhaps pre VU towers were placed here to finish extraction by their owners. :scratch2:

the oil is spread all over the place so the towers will extract it 5 times faster? :D

i don't know :laugh:

Thats wild! Id say they are noones, just MAs way of keeping the miners heads up :p

HoF list only last for 24 hours, towers last longer.

Or it's simply a bug. They seem to frequent these days :)

I saw the same thing first day of cry2.id say atleast 6 or 7 towers, dozens of small claim markers.cant remember where it was but was just outside of town(cant remember which town)..thats one of my EU dreams come true:yay: just none were claimable:( i did find iii as i run round dropping bombs everywhere:laugh:

I was just there, is close to Sakura city, i was really surprised to see that many towers together and decided to try my luck, found a lot of oil but only tiny to poor. I checked the name of 2 of the towers and were 2 different people.

Moved from CND to planet, a buyer told me the other day one of his sellers had his tower moved down to the planet and i guess any towers on land that no longer exists were relocated aswell.

Back