My Battle with Life

Best of Luck Tamm.

Dont stop beleiving, you can get through this thing.

I just wanted to say a thank you to everyone who has posted, it really is keeping my spirits up as I go through this day by day. Just knowing I'm not alone is a comforting thought and I really appreciate everyone taking their time to help me along!

Hope you'll be alright buddy. I wish you a lot of strength and courage in this.

I wish you all the best and lot of strength.

I know what your diagnosis means and I am happy to see you seem to have a great family that supports you.

Don't loose your positive attitude, it makes you special!

All the best from me.

I'we thought about what to do to help you, Tamn, and I can't give you money! But I'll donate you all my 35000 efds :) And I know some people from EF are buying them :) So maybe it gives a TINY little bit more (I know :( ). But a lot of little brooks make a big river ;) (A Danish saying)

Look after yourself tamn and i really hope things work out well for you {hugz}

I'we thought about what to do to help you, Tamn, and I can't give you money! But I'll donate you all my 35000 efds :) And I know some people from EF are buying them :) So maybe it gives a TINY little bit more (I know :( ). But a lot of little brooks make a big river ;) (A Danish saying)

I really want to say thank you, that was really great of you to do this.
I have made a EFD selling thread if anyone would like to help me out.
It's touched me so much to see the community stepping up and helping me through this.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/efd-auctions/144095-selling-36-000-efd.html

Good luck in your ordeal Tamn. I hope you are able to afford the surgery. I wish I could more than to post here, but alas there is no more. You are a great inspiration to I, a non depositer like myself making their way through EU and having a great time whilst doing so.

I do hope you make it through and survive for as long as possible. I'm sure everyone here will be praying for your safe return to EU/EF afterwards, as it would be sad to see someone, only a few years older than I, pass on as life should be the longest damn thing there is for each and every person.

Life, may as be cruel, but what ever life throws at you, live through it, throw it back and above all, keep believing. Believe in living through this, for if you stop believing, then you stop.

All I can do is add slightly to you EFD by posting here, and repping you.
Best of luck and all of my hope & faith goes towards you.

Ze.

Tamn you are an inspiration to others and the fact that you keep upbeat and smiling despite the hand of cards you've been dealt is astonishing.

I'm not religious but I'll pray to whatever might be out there in the hope that you can get a break somehow.

I couldn't possibly think of a better way to spend all my 20K EFD's so you can have them, Tamn. I hope this helps you get a little bit further towards your goal. Good luck mate!

Hey there Tamn,

I readed this thread couple of times, and I can`t believe :/

Your log is one of inspiriations for my mining trips, I was reading your log every time you post new run.

I am sorry but I can`t help you too much cuz of low living standard in my country and my own battle with life ( I live alone from my 16 years, 20 years old now ).

Dunno your music taste, but this song is helping me in hard times.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDlC7oG_2W4[/YOUTUBE]

I wish you all the best man !

Have been looking for something to do with the efd I have racked in on my 'moan' thread, and want to give it to Tamn, but I can't for the life of me find the 'donate efd' link anymore. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing please?

Have been looking for something to do with the efd I have racked in on my 'moan' thread, and want to give it to Tamn, but I can't for the life of me find the 'donate efd' link anymore. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing please?

Lee if you go to Quick links on navigation bar, there is a donate/drawings option. You can donate there :)

Lee if you go to Quick links on navigation bar, there is a donate/drawings option. You can donate there :)

Ty RC, done :) Good luck with the sale Tamn, sorry my other idea bombed out (for now anyway).

I will keep you in my prayers - with God all things are possible :)

You're in our thoughts, if you need anything, only a PM away
Andrew

All the Best !

Dear Tamn,

i wish you all the best for your upcomming fight. You are still young, and have a verry positiv attitude...so all will work out just fine I stongly hope...i´m not religous either, but with this i send all the good i can imagine ;)

:hug:

all the best

Thorpie

Last edited:
Indeed, I have heard that attitude is nearly the most important thing in my fight. Every day, sometimes several times a day, I look for something to gain courage or hope from. Last night I couldn't sleep and went outside to watch the moon. It's really amazing when if you stop and enjoy the beauty of the world, how much your troubles can vanish away.

Hi Tamn,

Sorry to hear about your battle with life but miracles do happen and keeping a positive attitude and outlook in life always helps.

One of my best friends was diagnosed with a tumor which was cancerous when he was 17 and it was the size of a soccer ball rapped around his organs, surgery would probably kill him which the doctors tried and it nearly did he was told he wouldn't live another year so on his 18th birthday we organised a massive party for him, over the following months the cancer suddenly went into remission and gradually the tumor shrunk to a size the doctors could attempt to remove it which they did, today he is 37 years old and living a normal life.

The story above is not meant to be depressing in any way but a form of encouragement that miracles do happen and I pray one happens to you.

Good Luck Tam & God Bless!

Indeed, I have heard that attitude is nearly the most important thing in my fight. Every day, sometimes several times a day, I look for something to gain courage or hope from. Last night I couldn't sleep and went outside to watch the moon. It's really amazing when if you stop and enjoy the beauty of the world, how much your troubles can vanish away.

YEs, it is amazing how enjoying the beauty of the world around us, just slowing down, can let us forget our troubles, and live in a moment many would say is the closest thing to heaven on earth.

Once again kepe positive, my prayers ot you my friend. Keep living the dream, don't stop. :)

Ze.

best of luck

really sorry to read this man, ill donate my EFD to you (its only 1500 but all bits help right?) and check ur PM inbox in a few mins too. Wishing u a very fast recovery and best of luck!

Hey Tamn,
Im very sorry to hear about this!

You know, you're going to pull through this. And when you do, and you're free to live again, and you'll value it so much more.
Maybe you'll see things in a different perspective then before you fell ill.

You mentioned the beauty of things, things that most people take for granted; like the moon.
When you pull through this, dont forget that beauty. Dont forget to draw strength from it!

Best of luck!

I wish you the best of luck - Mice

Damn what a sad story. :(

I know how u feel m8... fortunately my tumor diagnose was false.

Sorry to hear $$ is stopping you from cutting the fucker out. Never considered health care that way.

I truly hope you will be ok. Hang on in there.

I.

Good luck and get well asap.

All the best.

Hi Tamn,

mate sorry to hear this, one fammily member of mine has got through cancer too, so I know a bit about it. And strong mind is a BIG + for you. As you are young, and live in a good life style, your body is ten times stronger than avarage mature has.

Also im sure, eventhough I dont directly believe in any god, your destiny isnt fullfilled yet, this is just a test you will pass, and you will stand up more powerfull and wise than ever before!

As Im a nondepositor from europe, im affraid I cant help you much.
I gathered EFDs for purchasing a EF advertisement from the time i registered here, well my plans have changed, it all goes to you now. (edit:efds send sucefully)

I wish you all the best, will be thinking on you

Edit: Id like to add, medicine has really improved in last 10 years in a cancer treatment in general, methods are less drastical and more functional. I think im not far from truth when I say its number 1 priority in nowadays medicine. Good luck Tamn!

Last edited:
That sux Tamn.
Hope U will get thrue this ok.
My thoughts are with u.

Best wishes

Hey Tamn,

Sorry to hear things are not going so well for you. Please keep us informed how things go post surgery. We are all pulling for you and hope things turn out much better than expected.

I'd like to make a big huge thank you to the members of PAC. They passed around the hat and I just wanted to let them know how thankful I am for their generosity. I just dont have words to express how grateful I am for the litterally dozens of people who have lent a helping hand. I also want to thank everyone who has sent me their awesome PM's. It really cheers me up to see how much this community cares, and it makes me proud to know everyone here.

Back