My credit card is dynamic

Painwrecker

Provider
Society
The Magisterium
Yettie Painwrecker vonNjaapenstein
Hi there

I don't mean to bitch about things, but alas i figure i need to rant a bit. Since the start of the month, i made a depo of $170 not much I admit, but as of today my Ped card is on 36.60Ped. I can understand that the loot is dynamic and all that other crap, but too loose that much, while try to play as eco as possible?

My default set up was Gremlin, Herman ASI-30 (L) Desert/Artic + Beast. I was helping out with WOF a bit, i admit the loot was not that great, but I was still around 80 - 85% return. Since then it seems that I fell into the sea of shittyness and it is about to consume me. I also was not hunting Levi, Atrox anything big that eats away at peds and would mean you need to cycle more, I was hunting Feffiods, Allo/Esto, Argo etc. The problem for me is , I have sold my Gremlin set, my beast amp is also gone. Then i tried mining, no amping, the return was still crap, then I tried crafting still crap..

So my credit card will be dynamic (no more depo's) untill i can start seeing an improvement in the game, which will probally be never..

rant over

PW

After seeing your tracker I can see why you lost alot. Don't give up keep playing, we need you to fill the lootpool for us. :yay:

Hi there
I don't mean to bitch about things, but alas i figure i need to rant a bit. Since the start of the month, i made a depo of $170 not much I admit, but as of today my Ped card is on 36.60Ped. I can understand that the loot is dynamic and all that other crap, but too loose that much, while try to play as eco as possible?

Only quoted the interesting part, and underlined the "size"...

since when is losing ~1600 ped in like what, 12 days, "much" ?

Someone else (like me) can lose that in one evening if faith would have it, biggest loss to date is somewhere around 35,000 PED in a month of heavy hunting.

So i would suggest you lean back, think about things a bit, and then just go on with hunting/mining/whatever with the new insight that, you haven't really lost much at all but more paid for entertainment :)

Have a nice day and may the hof be with you.

I also was not hunting Levi, Atrox anything big that eats away at peds and would mean you need to cycle more, I was hunting Feffiods, Allo/Esto, Argo etc.

Then I do have to ask... how come you have 8 Atrox globals, 3 Feffoid globals, 2 Motorhead Royalty globals and 1 SkullGang Homeboy global this month, as recorded by tracker?

I can not see further back than your first page, so I am not sure what you had last month except 1 Leviathan global on the 30th and 5 Atrox globals on the 29th...

It must have been really quite hard to get so many Atrox globals if you were not hunting Atrox? :rolleyes:

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=172976

Stop hunting atrox and find a mob that people do not hunt often.

since when is losing ~1600 ped in like what, 12 days, "much" ?

Someone else (like me) can lose that in one evening if faith would have it, biggest loss to date is somewhere around 35,000 PED in a month of heavy hunting.

So i would suggest you lean back, think about things a bit, and then just go on with hunting/mining/whatever with the new insight that, you haven't really lost much at all but more paid for entertainment :)

1600 ped in 12 days works out to be $400 US every month...
For most "average" people, that is a car payment.

Also, for most "average" (USA) people, $4800/year is like... 10% of their gross yearly salary.

In case you're curious, $4,800 per year is almost DOUBLE what the average (US American) spends on entertainment.
http://budgeting.thenest.com/much-money-average-american-spend-entertainment-year-26018.html
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/cesan.nr0.htm

So i would suggest you lean back, think about things a bit, and realize that losing 35,000 PED in a month of heavy hunting is... excessive.

:wise:

Then I do have to ask... how come you have 8 Atrox globals, 3 Feffoid globals, 2 Motorhead Royalty globals and 1 SkullGang Homeboy global this month, as recorded by tracker?

i meant since Monday, should have put that into post i guess :scratch2:

Stop hunting atrox and find a mob that people do not hunt often.

i will try that thanks :)

1600 ped in 12 days works out to be $400 US every month...
For most "average" people, that is a car payment.

Also, for most "average" (USA) people, $4800/year is like... 10% of their gross yearly salary.

In case you're curious, $4,800 per year is almost DOUBLE what the average (US American) spends on entertainment.
http://budgeting.thenest.com/much-mo...ear-26018.html
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/cesan.nr0.htm

So i would suggest you lean back, think about things a bit, and realize that losing 35,000 PED in a month of heavy hunting is... excessive.

wow! 35k ped is a lot and i am from South Africa btw, not USA..

Looked at your tracker, and most said already. So lets see if we can take some positives from this.

I see you are mining as well, probably amped, and you even ran a few crafts based on your tracker. Not bad to do all 3 activities with the peds you burned.

I think when you run three activites (hunting, crafting, mining) you are spreading your your peds across 3 main loot pools (as defined by developer posts).

You might have better success focusing on one main profession, then all your investment is on one pool. Worth a shot and works for me. Then if hit a nice hof, and have excess peds you play around a little, get your hof a fat hof first.

put it down to experience, play it right and EU can be very rewarding.

Rick

Since the start of the month, i made a depo of $170 not much I admit, but as of today my Ped card is on 36.60Ped. I can understand that the loot is dynamic and all that other crap, but too loose that much, while try to play as eco as possible?

My default set up was Gremlin, Herman ASI-30 (L) Desert/Artic + Beast. I was helping out with WOF a bit, i admit the loot was not that great, but I was still around 80 - 85% return.
THIS post is what confuses me about EU these days...
20Euro/Month always worked out just fine for me during the time I was actively depositing. :yup:
Well not that it matters to me I just play through the 5 CLD income I get and then stop.
Those sessions are surprisingly short these days but I don't even care.

Looked at your tracker, and most said already. So lets see if we can take some positives from this.

I see you are mining as well, probably amped, and you even ran a few crafts based on your tracker. Not bad to do all 3 activities with the peds you burned.

I think when you run three activites (hunting, crafting, mining) you are spreading your your peds across 3 main loot pools (as defined by developer posts).

You might have better success focusing on one main profession, then all your investment is on one pool. Worth a shot and works for me. Then if hit a nice hof, and have excess peds you play around a little, get your hof a fat hof first.

put it down to experience, play it right and EU can be very rewarding.

Rick

Rick,

there are only a handful on amped mining hofs that I have had the rest are unamped and i hunt about 90% of the time. I think i will just have to scale down on the hunting or at least do something that costs less to kill.

The crafting globals were purely by chance, when hunting sucked, i tried mining, when that was crappy i tried crafting.

anyway, thanks to all that have replied.

Regards,

PW

EDIT: was just bitching about loot :D, will still play and have fun

Last edited:
Consider using better MU weapons, i.e. HL6/P5a + a104 and hunt less popular mobs. Lower DPS I know...but better than using 130% MU weapons. Also if you play at a lower level PEDs will last longer.

You can hunt Big Daikiba/Shinkiba, Argonaut, Cornundacauda, Feffs, Longu, Molisk, Low Armax, Atrax, etc.. with just an Adjusted Pixie and a good plate set, repair bills will be like 10PED per 200PED ammo or less.

And PM me ingame if you need anything =)

GL :dunce:

I've lost ~15,000 PED (or more) since the beginning of the month. Yet I made 1800 PED profit last month on my Aurli Mission.

It just happens, PEDs come and go. You just need to hold on for that next uber to keep you afloat.

Hi there

I don't mean to bitch about things, but alas i figure i need to rant a bit. Since the start of the month, i made a depo of $170 not much I admit

I really can't get past this part. How is that not much? I've deposited $90 this year... Of course I took a decent break...didn't really play at all for 4 months, but I have no intention of depositing at least until next month....If the peds dry up, I just lower my level of playing the game or sell off some gear until I am willing to depo something.

Like anything with potential to make more than what you put in, it takes a hearty investment of either time, money, or both.

To expect otherwise would naturally only lead to frustration.

Don't forget, some losses you see on the card, have transformed into value of skills, gear and loot, which you could recoup to some degree later, be it more or less.

And yes, for the mere sake of stretching your PED longer, appropriate level mobs are in the best interest of your dynamic PED card, it seems.

Back